Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Garden of Shadows

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
Moonlight bathed the gardens of the estate in a gentle silvery glow. Tall, slender trees stood like sentinels, their leaves rustling softly in the night breeze. Amidst the tranquility, Tirin walked with measured steps, his footsteps barely audible on the path of gravel that wound its way through the lush vegetation.

The scent of blooming flowers hung in the air, mingling with the distant murmur of a flowing stream. The night had an enchanting quality as if the world had taken a deep breath, allowing for moments of calm introspection.

Tirin's thoughts were a mixture of memories and the complexities of the path he had chosen. His gaze wandered over the delicate petals and shimmering leaves, finding solace in the natural beauty that surrounded him. As he turned a corner, his eyes caught a sight that both surprised and warmed his heart. A small figure was nestled against the base of a large tree, barely visible in the moonlight. A child, deep in slumber. Tirin approached cautiously, his curiosity piqued.

Tirin stepped over to the sleeping child and moved to kneel down beside her. He briefly wondered if she was dreaming or why she chose to fall asleep in the gardens. He moved a hand holding it out over her briefly as he tried to get a sense of her surface thoughts if she had any. He sensed something was amiss something brimming with anxiety.

"Little one, wake up. This is no place for you to be sleeping little one. "

camping_opener.png

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Tirin Raene Tirin Raene

Loomi_divider.png

"Little one, wake up. This is no place for you to be sleeping little one. "

Loomi's good eye flitted open, looking up to see a stranger. A shudder went down her spine as her mind quickly ran through her last images. The nightmares again. She always came to the gardens when she had them, and tonight had been no exception. The Godoan sat up and rubbed the sleep from her face, not even taking a moment to consider if this was even a safe person.

It was the Jedi Temple, and his tone was gentle. That was all she really cared about.

"I-It's not?" Loomi asked with a saddened pout. "I didn't know it wasn't allowed..."

Her antennae flattened down over her face in embarrassment. It was just her luck that she'd end up doing something against the rules on accident. She scrunched up her shoulders sheepishly as she turned away from the stranger.

Of course the easy answer was that she just wasn't understanding what Tirin said, but she didn't know that.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi

"Allowed? Well, it isn't disallowed however it's hardly appropriate to be resting in the gardens at night. It gives a poor impression and can be dangerous. Someone might not see you at night and trip over you. " Tirin stated softly more so explaining things.

"It would typically be seen as unusual behavior, and maybe cause for concern. Are you feeling alright little one? My name is Tirin. If you need help I can offer you a place to rest if you're feeling exhausted or if you need someone to talk to I'm a fairly decent listener. "
Tirin started trying to speak in a soft demure tone as to try and keep the mood of their conversation calm.

camping_opener.png

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"It would typically be seen as unusual behavior, and maybe cause for concern. Are you feeling alright little one? My name is Tirin. If you need help I can offer you a place to rest if you're feeling exhausted or if you need someone to talk to I'm a fairly decent listener. "

"I'm... not really," Loomi sighed. "I was having bad dreams. Th-the gardens smell nice and help me relax, so I come here. I-I didn't think about it causing problems..."

Everything was really starting to get at her now. The ghosts of her past, the discovery of a mother she could never meet, shadows of monsters and insecurities spinning around in her head. It was all so overwhelming. The offer of a place to rest had a draw to it that she couldn't quite describe, and something about how tired she was and how nice Tirin sounded was really getting to her. Before long she was in tears.

She could never stop herself from devolving to tears.

"I-I need help," she whimpered. "I-I'd like both of those."

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi

Tirin listened to her and watched as she broke down and started crying. " Oh it's alright dear. " Tirin cooed gently and moved to rub soft circles on her shoulders. "It's okay to come to the gardens to meditate and relax but sleeping here isn't the best idea. Come on, Let's get you into a cozy place and I'll fix you some tea and you can tell me what's gotten you all upset. " He offered softly as he moved to stand offering her his hand to help her up. Tirin was very gentle and soft-spoken, He looked soft and should she take his hand his skin was even soft. He carried with him a flowery scent that lingered of night-blooming jasmine.

Tirin would usher the sad girl along with him and lead her to a ship that was docked at the temple presently. The Wings of Aries was a cruiser of Corelian design. Upon stepping aboard it would seem this was Tirin's home. He leads her into the lobby and sets her down before fixing them some tea. He brought her some cookies to go with the tea as well.

"What's been going on the little one?" Tirin asked sitting down beside her as he moved to drape a fluffy fuzzy throw blanket over her shoulders.

camping_opener.png

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi took the man's hand and followed him back to his ship, where she was quickly treated with some tea and cookies. The Godoan took a cookie and began to nibble on it, still very much crying. It was very good. The emotions running through her head were just... conflicting.

"What's been going on the little one?"

Loomi grabbed the edges of the fluffy blanket and pulled it tighter. It was very warm.

"A lot," she sniffled. "I-I've been having really bad dreams... Scary things that hurt me. Th-then my Master left, a-and I found out I have a mother I can't meet, and I grew wings which was weird..."

Her cookie was long gone now. By the time she had gotten to the chocolate her addiction had kicked in and she had practically inhaled it. Loomi pulled the blanket up over her head, wrapping herself up like a bag worm. She still hadn't given her name. At first the Godoan didn't have the will to tell it, but she figured she should probably tell as much.

"I-I'm Loomi," the girl introduced through the tears. "S-sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi

"Well, Loomi... that is quite a lot to weigh on such tiny shoulders... let's try and take things one at a time." Tirin encouraged gently moving to offer the young girl a soothing rub to the back of her shoulders caressing her and trying to offer her some form of physical comfort. He fetched her a box of face tissues and set that near here in case she needed them or wanted them.

"None of these things are your fault I want you to know that. " Tirin started softly. "Sometimes we are thrown situations in life that are not the best and there isn't much we can do about them either. It's easy to get caught up in thinking we might be a problem but know that just isn't true... Sometimes bad things happen and sometimes bad things happen all at once. It's okay to feel these feelings and let them out... But know it's not your fault. These are mostly problems beyond our control. " Tirin tried to explain... " Let's start from the top; What kind of bad dreams have you been having ?" Tirin asked gently. " Dreams tend to be our mind's way of dealing with something or trying to find a solution or work through our anxieties. Perhaps we can try to understand them a little more?"

camping_opener.png

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

" Let's start from the top; What kind of bad dreams have you been having ?"

"The kind about my past, I think," Loomi sighed. "I-I... don't remember a lot of it, b-but... I was somewhere bad. Bad people forced me to steal stuff, I think, a-and they... did terrible things to me."

Loomi would reach up to the corner of the blanket, pulling it down over her bad eye. That wasn't all there was, of course. Her mechanical legs were the most obvious indicator of something sinister. A pout came to her face as she lingered on the thought, struggling to process what the other nightmares meant.

"One of the nightmares is a monster," she noted with a shiver. "I-It has four eyes and a lot of teeth. I... I-I think it left the scars on my back."

The Godoan broke out into another wave of tears. She was so tired of the bad dreams, but she didn't know where to begin getting rid of them. It was like a curse, or even a part of her. Ingrained into her DNA.

"I-I'm so tired," the teen whimpered. "I just want them to go away so I can sleep..."

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
Tirin sat attentively, his empathetic gaze fixed on the young girl who poured out her troubling experiences. He sensed the depth of her trauma, the haunting remnants of past events that had scarred her. As she spoke, her voice trembled, as if reliving those moments all over again. He understood that her mind might have clouded certain memories, acting as a protective shield against the pain that lurked within.

Empathy swelled within Tirin, and while he knew he couldn't erase her pain, he was determined to ease it in any way he could. A tender impulse led his hand to her head, gently brushing aside strands of hair that obscured her face, a gesture meant to convey his support.

"Dear, I understand how overwhelming this must be. The lack of sleep is only amplifying your distress, pulling you deeper into this web of fear,"
Tirin's voice was a soothing murmur, a balm for her anxious thoughts. "But I have an idea that might offer some solace." Rising from his seat, he moved to a low cabinet in the corner of the observatory, its shelves a treasure trove of assorted craft supplies. His hands sifted through colorful twine, glass beads that sparkled like scattered stars, delicate hoops, and an array of feathers. Amidst the creative chaos, he found what he was looking for.

His words resumed, soft and reassuring, as he placed the supplies before Loomi, each container an invitation to explore the vibrant hues and textures. "Together, we'll craft a dream catcher. The name itself tells its purpose – to draw in dreams and thoughts, allowing the beautiful ones to gently pass through, comforting the sleeper. Negative dreams, however, get ensnared, only to be dispelled by the light of day." Tirin's voice held a sense of hope, a promise of safety and reprieve.

"Choose the colors that resonate with you," he encouraged, watching as Loomi's fingers danced over the possibilities. "As we weave the threads and attach the feathers, you'll be infusing your own strength and intentions into this creation."

Tirin's kindness wasn't confined to the crafting. He extended his sanctuary to her, offering protection and guidance. "And Loomi, if your Master is still absent, know that you're welcome to stay here with us. We have security measures in place, and you won't be alone – there'll be three protectors looking out for you." His tone was assuring, a lifeline to grasp onto. "We'll teach you strategies to safeguard yourself, to diminish the chances of those past horrors recurring. With every measure we put in place, the shadows of your past will be pushed further away."

Tirin's words hung in the air, a promise of healing and growth. "How does that sound?" he asked gently, his gaze unwavering, willing to support her regardless of her decision.

camping_opener.png

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"I'd... like that very much," Loomi decided.

She settled on a deep purple thread and a collection of sparkly feathers, a very natural draw for her, and continued to reflect on the man's words. He'd pick up her training? That sounded great, especially after everything she had been through this week.

"I... I wanna stop being scared," she noted, trying to muster up her confidence. "I-if you can teach me how to... than I accept."

That was good. What she needed was a teacher. Yeah. The weight of the world seemed to be on her now, or maybe that was just because she was so tired. A yawn escaped from Loomi as her one good eye fluttered. She was wavering between sleep and being awake, her antennae slowly flattening out and perking back up with each lapse.

"Do you have... anywhere I can sleep?" Loomi asked. "A beanbag would be fine."

Or even a soft carpeted corner she could curl up in. She wasn't picky right now (not that she ever was).

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi

Tirin nodded softly listening to her, " No one like sto be scared... I will try my best to teach you what you need so you needing be worried any more. " He offered happily enough offering her soothing pets.​
"You can rest here on one of the soft sofas if you like or I can show you to your bedroom which is across the hall from mine. I will weave the dream catcher together if you want to try and sleep now or you can try and help me with it, whichever you would like. " He said having selected a large hoop and started to weave a purple suede length around the hoop.

camping_opener.png

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"Bed...room?" the girl remarked with a tilt of her head.

Like, one that was only hers? She had never had a room she hadn't shared before, at least not one that was made for sleeping. The most she could recall was when she had been locked in some kind of dusty storage room that wasn't very large. That was... weird. Her curiosity couldn't be held back.

"I... I'd like to sleep there," Loomi decided. "I'm really tired... I think I'm just gonna sleep."

She really needed to sleep.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
"Alright then, Let's get you to bed. Allow me. " Tirin stated setting aside the hoop and he actually scooped Loomi up into his arms carrying her gently like a princess. She was exceptionally light and no real problem for him even with his own slight build. He carried her down the hall and the door to a bedroom opened up for them with a sliding hiss. It was a neat well-kept bedroom with it's own en-suite bath like all the other rooms were. He walked up to a bed and laid her in it gently. He drew back the cover and tucked her right in drawing them back over the small girl. " Rest easy tonight and I will fix you something nice in the morning. Know you're safe here. " Tirin stated softly. " If you wake up and need someone I'm directly across from your room. "

camping_opener.png

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

" Rest easy tonight and I will fix you something nice in the morning. Know you're safe here. "

"Okay..." Loomi murmered.

It didn't take too much else. In an instant she was sound asleep, making no noise other than the faint occasional exhale. She was exhausted. Her mechanical toes flexed underneath the covers, much like real feet flexing as she stretched into a comfortable position. With little more on her mind she had been out like a light.

Loomi wouldn't have any nightmares that night.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
The early morning light cast a warm glow through the windows of Tirin's quarters, gently rousing him from his peaceful slumber. As he stretched and yawned, his thoughts turned to Loomi, the young girl he had taken under his wing. She had been through so much, and he wanted to make her feel safe and cared for. Today, he had a simple yet heartfelt plan to start her day right.

With a soft smile gracing his lips, Tirin moved about his compact kitchenette, the sizzle of a pan and the sweet aroma of chocolate chip pancakes filling the air. The sound of eggs cracking against a bowl followed, as he expertly whisked them with a touch of cream and a sprinkle of seasoning. The meditative routine of cooking was a comfort to him, and he was determined to extend that comfort to Loomi. He fed everyone else before fixing a tray to take specifically to Loomi's room.

A tray soon held a plate piled high with fluffy chocolate chip pancakes, a golden stack that promised indulgence. Beside it, scrambled eggs adorned the plate, their texture creamy and the colors vibrant. A glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice completed the picture, a burst of citrusy goodness to awaken the senses.

With the tray balanced carefully, Tirin made his way to Loomi's room. The door slid open with a soft whoosh, and there she was, still wrapped in the cocoon of sleep. Her peaceful visage tugged at his heartstrings, reminding him of the innocence that deserved protection.

Tirin approached the bedside table, gently placing the tray on it. The subtle aroma of pancakes and eggs mingled with the room's comforting ambiance. As he took in Loomi's sleeping form, he whispered her name softly, his voice a gentle melody that floated in the quiet morning air.

"Loomi," he called, his fingers brushing a lock of hair from her forehead. "Wake up, sleepyhead."

camping_opener.png

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"Loomi," he called, his fingers brushing a lock of hair from her forehead. "Wake up, sleepyhead."

Loomi sat up rather slowly, a groggy look on her face. She reached for the tray next to the bed in an unconscious state, grabbing the juice and taking a sip. It didn't take long for her to perk up, her good eye fully opening as her antennae curled back up.

"Oh," Loomi began, giving an awkward smile. "G-good morning. What... what day is it?"

The last time she had slept this well she had slept for an entire day and a half.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
Tirin's lips curled into a warm smile, a soft expression of kindness that reflected in his eyes. "It's the start of the weekend, little one," he offered, his words carrying a gentle reassurance. He wanted Loomi to feel that this was a time of comfort and relaxation for her.

"After you've had your breakfast, I thought we could take some time to make your new space truly feel like home," Tirin continued, his voice a soothing cadence. His genuine desire to make her feel comfortable was evident in his tone. "We can tidy up your belongings and perhaps consider getting you some fresh bedding, decorations, or clothes that resonate with you."

Leaning slightly closer, Tirin's demeanor exuded warmth and patience. "Of course, if you'd rather, we can spend some more time working on your dream catcher together. Or if there's something else you'd like to do, I'm open to that too," he suggested, making sure that Loomi's comfort and preferences were at the forefront of his mind.

Tirin's gaze settled on Loomi, his eyes holding a mixture of kindness and curiosity. He wanted her to know that her feelings and choices mattered to him. "And how did you sleep? I hope it was a restful night for you," he asked gently, his concern for her well-being evident in his soft-spoken question.

camping_opener.png

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi listened to Virin as she ate, shoveling down her food on a shockingly clean and polite manner. By the time she was done with her pancakes there wasn't even a drop of syrup left on her plate.

"M-my things?" she remarked with a frown. "I don't have too much back in the temple, just a dress... I-I don't know how many new things I need. The bed and all is enough."

She didn't know what she would do with a bunch of new stuff. It just wasn't something that she could wrap her head around. The dream catcher seemed fun though.

"Let's do that," Loomi nodded. "The dream-thingy sounds fun."

wb1.png

Loomi Loomi

"Just a single dress? Gosh you children really do need some clothing options... " Tirin thinks they are all deprived of simple needs. "Very well then. " Tirin lead her back to the observatory where he had worked on the hoop and it was complete there was a beginning to the web of the center and glass beads added to it and she showed Loomi how to make the pattern before offering it to her. He over to weave some ribbons through some glass beads and affix the feathers to it to help make strands for her to attach. "Do you want to weave or make decorative feathered strands?" Tirin asked gently.

camping_opener.png

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"Do you want to weave or make decorative feathered strands?"

"Oh, I can weave," She noted, her excitement finally growing a little.

Loomi was good at that. She was a Mist Weaver after all. She very quickly began to replicate the motions that Tirin had made, recreating them perfectly as though it were second nature. It wasn't long before she was presenting a perfectly identical web made of purple twine, which she proudly presented to the older Jedi.

"Like this?" Loomi asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom