Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME OF THRONES...

Has its finale airing tonight, so despite just joining this afternoon, I won't be around this evening! Regardless, I'm in the process of making my first character here. As she'll be of a custom race, it may take me a day or two to complete, and another day or two to be approved (if I can even post in the race creation forum by having a total of 50 posts or more), but I look forward to getting to know some people and whatnot in the meantime.

"Why is your username 'Poet'...?"

Good question. A long time ago, I used to read a webcomic called homestuck. I was innocent back then, and had never been a part of such a rabid, wild fandom before. I foolishly believed I could enjoy the webcomic without being an all-consumed junkie, labeled as a ne'er-do-well by the internet. At the time, I'd determined my title to be 'Poet of Blood', a non-canon title with a cannon element. Considering my literary background, I figured Poet fit, so I'd at least keep that as I slowly shed the Hussie-fueled haze from my eyes and fled the fandom to preserve what little sanity I had left. Now I only use that title as my summoner name for League of Legends (I'm not that great, but you can hit me up if you want. :3).
TLDR; sounds cool, bruh. Je t'aime.

Fun facts!
-I'm an easy-going Canadian; hockey and beer? Man, that's my jam.
-Game of Thrones is great! Haven't read the books, but I know everyone dies anyways. You can't ruin this for me...
-While I have a ton of friends that are heavily invested in everything star wars (a couple of which are going to be joining with me, I hope!), I was just the kid whose Dad owned all the movies (yes... all of them. Though my step-dad took me to the remakes. :c) and would have weekend-long Star Wars marathons. I wish I knew more about the extended universe (or as Disney likes to call them, 'Legends' (oof, too soon... </3)) but I don't have that sort of time... Please bear with me. :c
-I'm a pretty social and creative individual. My rp'ing background is mostly fantasy, and I absolutely love painting and sketching (though I have little to show for it thanks to LoL... That game and reddit, man. Ruined my life. ;; )
-I'm currently on track to become a full-time member of the Navy! Just gotta wait for more of those regular spots open up. I'm going to try for Hull Tech, WENG Tech or Stoker.
-I'm engaged to a lovely young man, someone whose username I'll mention if he ever joins; he's still reading a bunch of topics and getting a feel for it. He'll more than likely be making a Shard character, which I promise will be pretty darn rad.
-Favourite beer: Sapporo. Wallet status due to a preference for imported and premium things? ...sob

Anyways, I think that's about it! Thanks to everyone for being so chill in the first place. Y'all seem pretty cool so far. <3

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Poet said:
Game of Thrones is great! Haven't read the books, but I know everyone dies anyways. You can't ruin this for me...
GoT; where everyone you like dies and there is no such thing as a protagonist. It's like Fifty Shades of A**hole.

Welcome to Hell SWRP Chaos.

Welcome to the thug club my ballin' friend. I do believe you're correct with the 50 posts bit. If you want to RP, or talk about pointless things like Egoraptor, feel free to toss me a hello. :)

That episode was awesome. No spoilers, but that was literally the most favorable thing that could have happened for our little Stark. Also; Tyrion... I laughed and cried. At once. Uggggggh. ;; <3

Nah, like I posted, I haven't. I tried to after the first season ended, but I only got a quarter of the way through the first one. ;;

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Tamara said:
[member="Ashe the Reaper"]
That completely describes GOT for me.
And why I dislike it so much.
My dad literally got pissed when the Starks... ya know (won't spoil), shouted like it was the superbowl when Oberyn speared the Mountain in the gut, and practically pouted when the Mountain 'Gallagher-ed' him. xD
He says the same exact thing.
It's still funny. Even now, it's still funny. It's never going to stop being funny. xD

[member="Krius Syonis"], thanks! Everyone seems super great so far. :3
[member="Blackhot"], BABY! There he is. My darling fiancé. Good to see you made an account. xD

Farnyr

F
I play a game of DotA every now and then, though I mainly focus on good ol' LoL! [member="Poet"]

[member="Farnyr"], are you on NA? If so, I could totally hop on a game with you now. Currently unranked, but I can hold my own against plats without too much trouble. xD

Farnyr

F
My NA account is lvl 5. I mainly play on EU West.

You play against Platinum? ... my best ever ranking was Silver II ;n;
[member="Poet"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom