Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arena Galaxy of Competition - OOC Thread

Following Tefka's lead, I've decided to make an OOC discussion for the ongoing Galaxy of Competition thread, since there are a couple of newer writers in it.

Folks have said this before, but to reiterate, please don't call hits on characters belonging to other writers. All attacks and actions inflicted on another PC should be written as attempts. That said, to make things a little smoother, I was thinking we could pair up into dueling partners, so that we each only have to wait on one or two writers, rather than waiting on everyone in the thread. Here is my proposed "duel bracket":

Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie vs. Darth Laesis Darth Laesis vs. Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas
Darth Valor Darth Valor vs. Tameon Sylverian Tameon Sylverian

Does this work for folks? Tagging A'ti A'ti since she started the thread!

Also, I'm writing Lucia Naberrie in the thread BTW. This is just my OOC account.

FESA (for everyone's situational awareness), OOC accounts aren't a enforced thing. But like many things on Chaos, dedicating an account to OOC is a player choice.

You might see this as a labeled OOC account, a Faction account (the term Storyteller has been popular the last year or so), or a random account as the player above has dictated.

This is all just personal choice though. Any account, writer, character, OOC, storyteller, etc, can switch between discussing OOC and IC. We just prefer you keep the OOC in the OOC forum, rather than forcing it in your story posts in the IC forum. The occasional OOC note might be fine, but it's still distracting from the story.

Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie Darth Laesis Darth Laesis Darth Valor Darth Valor Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

I got a few minutes here:

My bad on the OOC. I mostly avoid OOC notes in IC posts so I will definitely call mine occasional rather than usual. I yet forget to think about things lol and didn’t know if it was worth making an OOC thread for so just plugged notes into my OOC ‘loadout’ and ‘combat summary’ that I wrote.

It’s been a while since I last read this site’s combat rules and rules in general. I was maybe too excited when I posted but will give them a scope.

My intentions were just to show what equipment I had, summarize my ‘combat actions’ given we have multiple folks (I go to multiple sites, things get blurry, but on one this is common practice), but now that we have an OOC thread it’s better to convey here that I’m not gonna be able to post too much daily. Should be able to once if not twice a day for my opponents.
Not saying others shouldn’t keep posting by any means, but just in relation to my character, I may not be as rapid but take a min!

On that note, setting these duels OOC does make sense. Honestly I was pushing for one round of chaos that organically breaks into 1x1 duels the next round. Like I expected Valor or Cyran to jump in on Tameon after he attempts to set Mordius’ hair on fire lol

On that note, I can reply tonight. I voided my last one to keep things ordered based on our assigned opponents. If not deleted I will edit it. Just didn’t have time to think or write a new attack against Valor over Mordius this morning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom