Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel Peace Or Death (Open) OOC Thread

Darth Laesis Darth Laesis Milos Echo Tango112 Tango112 Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl Serana Serana Darth Valor Darth Valor Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

Really enjoying reading this thread. I haven't read anything quite as developed nor intriguing as this storyline's duel. Props to all involved.

I would ask, respectfully, that you stop posting OOC in the IN CHARACTER thread as it is interrupting the flow.

Please use this thread as a means to discuss OUT OF CHARACTER stuff, or plan story together. Also, if you have to reference the rules, please ask in this thread and tag me. I don't think anyone in this thread has a great grasp of them and I'm very willing to help explain them to keep this story going.

Respectfully,
Tefka
Site Owner

Darth Laesis Darth Laesis Tango112 Tango112 Darth Valor Darth Valor Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl

Alright. First off, these auto hits are not something generally done. Defender always says if it hits or not, not the Attacker. People can use dice rolls but generally it is discussed beforehand.

As for everything involved, it just escalated quickly. No person should ever make the other feel as if they cannot do anything. Being honest, this is the most powerful character I have ever made and I had to nerf bat him before he ever got on the website. I understand you want to play powerful Sith but there is a lot of people that dispute it till people honestly know it. Darth Carnifex, Emperor Empheryn along with a few others are probably the most well known by a longshot and they are central figures.

Another thing I will mention, the year is well over 800 ABY...ABY meaning After Battle of Yavin, Episode IV. A lot has changed but that is a good thing, it makes it a blank slate for everyone.

But yeah, speak here and lets talk.

Darth Laesis Darth Laesis

Just posting here to be crystal clear and so there’s no screenshotting or rumor mill talk.

You’re getting a lot of reports. From different players.

Slow your roll, stop acting like a tough guy. I like your energy but you can’t force other writers to go along with your ideas. You have to work with them. Cooperate.

If you can’t, well, then I escalate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom