Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galaxy Map Updated 5-May-2013

5MAY2013 Change Log:

-NEW* Capital Planets instituted on the map, finally. (Please make sure I got your faction's capital planet correct.)

-NEW* Influence Clouds will now reduce in size if your faction is failing in activity. You will not lose your original 3 (or 5, if you were a founding faction) planets. You may lose a successfully invaded planet, however. (Admin Note: You have to be really failing in activity for this to happen to your influence cloud.)

-NEW* Two new factions added to the Galaxy Map - The Yuuzhan Vong & The Rebel Alliance

Ruye Etarn

R
When is the next Map update do we believe, because my faction has the planets ready we just don't have the 5 people yet. I want to be able to develop a plan to get on the map ASAP so we don't fade away into obscurity.

You own through influence though yes? It wasn't one of the founding planets of your faction if I am remembering correctly. Simply because a faction controls a world does not mean that world wishes to be controlled. Perhaps this would be a good topic, a known War criminal returning to his homeland for a short time and inspiring a revolt before leaving? Could make things interesting.... and.... profitable to the correct individuals wouldn't you say Kaine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom