Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Metalheads

Mr_Irregular

Imperial March of the Damned
Come on out, Headbangers!

Lovers of Thrash, Death, Black, Traditional Heavy, Industrial, Doom, Power, Symphonic, Gothic, or just your simple Hard Rocks!

Raise your hands and your Horns and let's talk METALLLLLL!!!

morbid_saint_bandpic1.jpg

Mr_Irregular

Allllright alright: Discussion time;

Who was your first metal concert, if you've ever been?

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Soeht"] [member="Darth Carnifex"]

Also, Darth Carnifex, I expected as much, with a name like that. Brvtal.

The Goatlord said:
Who was your first metal concert, if you've ever been?

Warped Tour would really be the closest thing. But that's nearly all rock-based.

Plus, most of the friends I'd got a concert with aren't interested in metal. Also, I'm more interested in festivals than concerts if I'm going to anything music related.

Aya Clarke

Lady Clarke, Saint of the Crimson Eagle
Ah crap wait let me see if i got this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjAxCx95mO8

There. The first metal song I recall not only hearing, but actively listening to. It's been a pretty fun ride since.

Mr_Irregular

[member="Aya Clarke"] Proud owner of two Blind Guardian patches on my Battle jacket. I'm a massively fan myself.

My respects to you. \m/

[member="The Goatlord"]

Geez that's going back a ways.

I'm in New Zealand, we had a gig put on by "The Edge" which was a radio station here.

They called it "Edge-fest" and yes it was pretty edgy...

Blindspott were playing however and as a teenager, I was a pretty big fan. New Zealand band, good metal for back in those days. Some chill songs, some harder ones.

Mayhem Fest 2011

I saw Machinehead, Megadeth, Godsmack, and Disturbed in that order

My greatest concert would had to have been Mayhem Fest 2014

I saw Cannibal Corpse, Mushroomhead, Wretched, Trivium, KoRn, and Avenged Sevenfold in one night

[member="The Goatlord"]

I grew up mostly on rock and hard rock. Now, my memory isn't too good, but I seem to recall my first "metal" song was either Crazy Train or Enter Sandman.

First truly metal concert I remember was seeing a local band named Pop Evil at the local music fair. They have since blossomed into the big time.

Since someone else necro'd this thread, I do not feel even remotely bad for posting here! Mwaha!

On the topic of first Rock/Thrask/Metal concerts, mine was Metallica \m/, I had seen two other concerts prior to that, but they weren't along the same vein. Metallica also happen to be my favourite band, and nobody will make me say otherwise :p

I grew up on metal and hard rock from an early age and is still preferred music to this day. First concert was Godsmack and Shinedown and currently listening to Shinedown with the recent highlight being Breaking Benjamin and their new album in a few days https://youtu.be/RucPlXRPong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom