Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Defense Initiative - Interest Check

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
I don't really see people that are so quick to destroy innocent people and worlds in brutal and inhumane ways as being the 'good guys'. It doesn't help end the destruction, it just makes it worse. And instead of liberating people, you kill them off. I guess that leaves less mouths to feed, which may be a good thing when resources are destroyed.

None of that represents the good guys. Only the bad. Such is the fate of a lot of the 'good factions' here. They fall into the trap of being worse than the enemy they fight.

But everyone sees things differently ;) I just have an outsider's perspective. Have fun with it!

[member="Azreth Vandic"]

​I'm getting Imperium vibes from this, nice.

I don't know if I'll have time to participate, but I'll be happy to make you some new toys for your adventures, whatever shape they make take. I'll shoot you a PM for details.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Darth Carnifex said:
Poor fellow doesn't even know that the Jedi commit more acts of terror than the Imperials or Sith.

Lady Kay said:
I don't really see people that are so quick to destroy innocent people and worlds in brutal and inhumane ways as being the 'good guys'.
XIp8VnZ.gif

Azreth Vandic

Dead Man's Captain
[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Who knows maybe when we're done with you, we'll go after them next?

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

Well...this is awkward...wait, do yours have pink skulls? Or white skulls?

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Crusading away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom