Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Battle Arena - Interest Check

[member="Reverance"]

I know in 1997, I was 12.

So, yeah.

There are a few. I know some kids who are like 20 on here who would have been like...young enough probably to have not played it.

Anyways, great concept. I like it. Excited to see what comes from it, different modes and all that. Like "Choose your character!" Kinda thing. :D

Aaralyn Rekali said:
This reminds me of like a Legendary Mode in Soul Caliber or Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi (Psst - I have that game...and some of you weren't born yet? Or were really young...Or were you?)

*confused*
That was one of the first games I ever played, I played the Dreamcast version (How many around here remember that? lol) I will never forgive Namco for driving the series into the mud with 5.

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

So basically this can be a.. Training groundish OOC for those unsure on how to fight in threads in which death/dismembering does indeed matter?

I like it. I suck with fights as it is, could really use a place to get better.

Salk

S
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

I used to play Space Invaders on Atari and played gems like Super Mario Bros and Duck Hunt on NES. ;)

[member="Salk"]

mitt-romney-hair-meme-meme-generator-shut-up-you-are-getting-old-1e68a2.jpg

And yes, I loooooooved Duck Hunt.

This is possibly the most genius idea I have ever heard.

Triam iz gunna b #1 bby!

I know that I would be interested in Duels with peoples characters as they appear in the IC universe, or, or borrowing peoples characters!

Wanna duel someone as Ashin Varanin when she was the Empress? Go right ahead! Who knows? Maybe you'll write her better than Jon? :p

Obviously you would have to have consent or something, or people could put their characters up on a charter of acceptable PC's to pretend to be :p

I wish to assist with this immediately!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
What's that? Furthering PvP through experience and hands-on education? Lessening drama whilst also creating community interaction? More HK jokes about the character name Reverance? Perchance the oppurtunity to see moar GIFS in this thread?

*stamps approval*
Damn'int all. Well done sir! We who are about to die, salute you.​

XFeLwWU.gif
Myself and [member="Matsu Xiangu"] are rolling out the GBA slowly (if you can't tell), which consists of me saying what I want and her pretending to understand what I'm saying, going on to make it the right way without my unnecessary direction. It's on it's way peeps, it's on it's way.

You know, at first I thought "There is no way I can possibly be a part of this and have it make sense in character." And then you said there needs to be no reason for two Jedi to fight to the death and now I'm game.

I have a pair of fists, an angry temper, and a broken bottle at my disposal. Someone or something is gonna get glassed by the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom