Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GA Raid on Panatha - Wrath of the Ren

Progflaw99

ATTENTION
GA RAID ON PANATHA
IC Thread - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/101329-operation-silent-night/

OOC Thread - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/101330-operation-silent-night-take-ii/

Currently ongoing, a raid on Panatha. Check out the OOC thread, and the IC Thread. I will be posting a news announcement later this evening regarding actions but until that time, please adhere to the following. Feel free to post, but please adhere to these guidelines if you plan on being a part of the thread. Naturally there are some exemptions but please be courteous of all the writers. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will do my best to explain.

IC wise, the actions below are currently all the actions you are authorized to take on behalf of the First Order, but this will change soon. Until I am able to get a post up, please take these into account when posting.

Navy - If you are in the area - Post your presence, and your fleets. (Keep in mind so far this is only a stealth ship. So one patrol fleet is really all that would be immediately present. If you have a larger fleet, post at a nearby location, but not hyperspaced in yet. Talk with [member="Aran Piett"] if you have questions about the fleeting portion of this, I will brief him.)

Army - If you are assigned duty on a Star Destroyer or Cruiser or any other vessel, coordinate with our fleeters so they know who's where. A simple "Hey can I be garrisoned on one of your ships" would suffice. Prepare for combat.

FOSB - Doubt any of you are active, but if the muse bites, either be on a ship, or nearby.

Ren - Prepare our forces, I will be speaking more specifically to the Ren. Our objective shall remain secret for now, to be revealed in my first post.

ALL - DO NOT ENGAGE. (Anyone). Merely post your presence, and your "Scanning, playing with weapons, cleaning your armor, whatever" but make sure it's appropriate to the thread, like I said so far it's a stealth ship so go with the idea that anyone posting is currently part of a system or sector patrol fleet, something fast and light, not an entire war flotilla.

OK-3103

Captain Meneer Chrome
Just to say this is something I'd love to participate in - but given my LOA starts in a few days time until the New Year, I'm going to have to sadly bow out with Meneer, Kriel and Perth :(

Progflaw99

Gloves are off - Target: Any GA invaders/ GA related subjects discovered on or near Panatha. Have fun boyos!

[member="Ludolf Vaas"] / [member="Greifen Ren"] - I will fill you in ASAP.

[member="Rolf Amsel"]

Is somebody actually giving an order to proceed to Panantha and engage any hostile forces or is that getting a dose of Handwavium?

An IC order in the thread is what I mean.

Progflaw99

[member="Norin Kellarov"]

Not yet, IC wise. My understanding is that no enemy vessels have yet been detected, but as soon as anything is tied to the GA you can assume full authority to unleash the bowels of hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom