Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG GA Captain looking for threads

Izah'zore

I
Hullo o/

This is a fairly fresh character and my first ever attempt at fleeting as well, so I'm looking to develop her a bit more. Not just as a Naval captain but as a person too!
In terms of fleeting, Izah is the Captain of the ANV Tython and as a person, she's a bit too focused on working and trying to serve the Alliance as a way to show her gratitude for being rescued out of slavery.

I'm looking for a few threads at most, but not set on anything specific. Maybe Izah and her ship are on a mission, maybe she's involved in the post-Tython refugee crisis, or maybe there's an angle that involves her just meeting people interested in talking to a somewhat overly rigid Twi'lek?

Let me know :)

Izah'zore

I
Liram Angellus Liram Angellus Gir Quee Gir Quee

Maybe a training exercise between her as GA Captain and some SJC fleeting? Can also be an actual combat thing, but figured some cooperation can be fun :)

I'm up for a thread. Nemesis Squadron operates independent of a carrier but they could get deployed on the Tython for some mission or training or something, or maybe Ari and Izah just run into each other somewhere on-planet or something. Izah'zore
That sounds cool! Could start it off with them talking on the Tython about the mission, and then they get launched from the ship into a cool little encounter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom