Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Future Jedi Artisan seeks Master, Mentors

Ajinar Djo

A

nSIuTZm.png
Hey there!

If you're looking here, then certainly, the title may have caught your interest... or you'll click on anything because you're impulsively trying to read the internet. ;) Either way, I'm hoping you're who I'm looking for!

So first, a bit about Ajinar (Aji, Jin). He's a Hapan/Miraluka artist who has had some minimal training from his force-user parents, who have otherwise been preoccupied with their responsibilities as the Duch'a and Duch'ix of Hapes. Force Sense, Force Sight (obviously), Telepathy, and Farsight are the extent of what he knows, Force-wise, and with most of the first eighteen years of his life being spent on academia and the arts (and learning how to be a good husband for a Hapan woman), there hasn't been room for much else.

The future for a half-Hapan in Hapan society is narrow; as it is, the lot of a Hapan male in life is largely as a second-class citizen, so Aji's future is brighter outside of the Consortium. He's already made his way to the Jedi Praxeum on Ossus at the encouragement of his half-cousin Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren ... so we can go from there!

What I'm looking for is, ideally, a Consular-type character to take Ajinar as a student, and/or mentors that would fit where I'm looking to have him go... but I'm not adverse to other ideas at all, because the future is always in motion, ne?

Reply below, or hit me up on Discord (Discord deets in my profile) if you're interested!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom