Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fun times at Chaos High

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcBdMEirUAA&list=PLYjpgFJEmHCDj-xMG54rNy2zflQIknY2g

I was thinking recently that lightsabers and force users are wayy too overdone, I wanted to focus on another part of combat and that is being unarmed since I literally suck at Lightsaber Combat.

anybody wanna duel in 100% old fashioned grapples and such? what I mean is there will be absolutely no weapons other than the body in this duel(s). Be it grappling, boxing, kickboxing, etc. just the body will be the only weapon used.

any takers?

The reason for this is I am considering having Isis cease on using lightsabers of all types, and start using guns and her own body to deal combat damage since like I stated I literally suck at lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat and would like to try and perfect my craft with grappling and full contact sport fighting, MMA and UFC type stuff. so who wants to kick my arse? :p

@[member="Isis Fontana"] I wouldn't mind a friendly duel, though I was half joking around. Feel free to PM me and we can set up a thread from there.

Would so actually wrestle, but that's more saved for IM RP *shot*

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
Sounds good. :)

@[member="Vulpesen"]
You have been tagged in the thread.
Oh and this is a friendly duel, no injuries and no death lol!

I'll try not to draw too much blood. You are a sith and logic would dictate that Vulpesen won't be going very easy on ya. But, death will be avoided as well as anything that will leave Isis in a hospital for a while... Unless you go with the (very)unlikely odds of idiotically jumping off a cliff or into the mouth of a vornskyr (Maybe ya had a bad day...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom