Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fun around the corners

Status
Not open for further replies.
stardust walked around corasuant looking around she passed a couple cantinas and clubs until she came to a decent looking one walking in she sat down and ordered a ale the bartender brought her the drink. soon two men came up and sat beside her.

heheh so what a lady like you doing here?

yea dont see many pretty faces here?

stardust looked at the two men and grinned before saying"maybe because they see men like you"she took a drink"

now thats not nice lady.

yea you better say sorry

at that moment when they moved closer stardust took her bottle and busted it over the head of the guy to the right before quickly punching the the other guy to the left in the jaw soon about 6 more men stood up pulling out knives and blaster pistols standing up stardust looked around slowly"well great cant git a drink can i"she said keeping her hands at her side this one was going to need a miracle to git out of

Verd Ordo

V
Verd stood up from his seat in the cantina and puld out his blaster, aiming it at the men "oke you idiots I give you one chance, leave the lady alone" @[member="stardust"]

stardust looked at @[member="Verd Ordo"] then looked around making her way slowly by him"well dont see this everyday

the group of people laughed as some started aiming down their barrels"yea you and your arny of what dust"the men broke into laughter again"

ok look im not up for extremes but how quick can you run"tge twi'lek asked showing him a thermal detenator"cause this may d
git chaotic

Verd Ordo

V
Verd laughed "not muths need in running, did they never tell you, never to underestimate a mandalorian" He fired a few fast shots felling 2 of the men, and using his whirs mounted flamethrower to burn a third to a chirps. @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
" wel you found one now, and yeah lets leave" verd started to walk out of the bar waiting fore her before leaving. "I got to ask wat is a beautiful lady like you doing around those basters? @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd took his helmet of fore a mom end and hold it underneed in his left arm. "im Verd ordo, and I am no recruiter just a warrior, going where people need me." @[member="stardust"] ( I got to leave in a few minutes, but I will be back in 4hours max, dam my travel time)

Verd Ordo

V
( alight, well I got more than a week of after today, so I hope we can continue this later, either today or somwer this week) "sorry, I wise I could help you but I don't know, mandlore maybe I could take you there, im Shure they will accept you, you seem honorable and capable anof" @[member="stardust"]

(ok @[member="Verd Ordo"] see you tommorrow) stardust nodded"im the best with a sniper and a blade weapons ive got enhanced speed due to"stardust stopped and shivered"thats another story and my ship a x-wing is modified with a personal"stardust made sure that she put enough emphasic on the personal part"stealth system and a special weapons systems

Verd Ordo

V
Verd smiled widely "well your resourceful, and you defiantly got talent" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
"well i was trained from a early ages it is in my blood, still i am impressed" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd looked at her whit empathy "im sorry fore your lose, but at least it made you stronger" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
" well than he know a god gift, so any places you want to go?" ( got to leave in a few minutes ageing, last final, but when I come back I will have al night left, so if you want we can continue this later, ill leave in about 7 minutes) @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
"I could take you there, my ship is only a few kliks away, but it will be some time before we get there it is a few systems we got to jump" @[member="stardust"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom