Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fun around the corners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verd Ordo

V
Verd walked to his ship, as the boarding ramp come down he motion fore her to get in. "lady's first" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
"there is in the back, this used to be a troop carrier, but I modified it to make it lifebelt, beds, refresher, just the basic stuff" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
The took of and, verd punched in the hyperspace coordinates "good idea, also if you want I got some corelian whisky Laing around" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
" Shure" Verd got a bottle and2 glasses he handed her one and opened the bottle, and poord her a glass "there you go" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
"I would like Thad, you seem like great company" He looked her over "fore various reasons" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
" as you whis, well your a good warrior, a pleased character, and nice to look at, Thad are just a few" Verd smiled @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd smiled, realizing how cute she looked blushing "your very welcome, just letting you know" @[member="stardust"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom