Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fun around the corners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verd Ordo

V
Verd smiled "Have you never been told thad or something? your blussing so much, not Thad I mind though" @[member=stardust]

Verd Ordo

V
Ver said wile looking at the coordinates fore a second before quickly looking back at her. @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd looked at her in disbelief "well than they must be really blind no to see Thad, either Thad or they don't say it" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
"your welcome". he said as he poord himself a other gals of whysky "so you said you were planning on sticking around richt?" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
"gread, Thad should make thing a lot more fun" e took a swing of the whisky. @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
He poord her a other glass, he thougd. "may I ask were you were planning to sleep? sides fore as far as I know a x wing is not Thad comfortable fore Thad." @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
"if you want to Thad is fine whit me, but there are some beds in the back, so IL geas welcome then shipmate" he leaned back in the seat @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd looked at the coordinates "we should reach mandalore in a few hours "he smiled lightly "you do have a contages smile." @[member="stardust"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom