Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fun around the corners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verd Ordo

V
"we will be there soon, it will be good to see home ageing, it really is a wonderful place" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd put a hand on her shoulder "you will always have a home here, if you want to Thad is" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
"wel than your always welcome aboard here, and about the family im Shure Thad can happen" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
"your welcome, there is more than anof room and having you around is nice, so I acyl like this idea" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
"wel thad good to know, say I know a good restaurant back on mandalore, your in the mood fore a diner when we get there?" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
verd smiled, wiping his hand over his forehead as if he was wiping sweat away "Thad was nerve raking fore a moment" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
"almost thoud you were gone say no there fore a minute, funny I can fight a mob of tugs whiteout a sweat but I cant even ask showman I like out whiteout getting al nervous" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
"I geas it is at least fighting I am used to, this is something else, a bit hire stakes" @[member="stardust"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom