Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

He smiled once again. Had Vrak been in her position he would of course have called for execution the moment he'd stepped onto the planet. No one who'd committed such crimes on Athiss would live long enough to even make it to a holding cell, much less a trial. That was the way of his homeworld, of all Sith really. There was no doubt that he had committed the crime, why bother with all of these formalities? It was another reason why he pitied her so.

She couldn't even do what was necessary.

"Release me." Jamie had already said that such a thing was not an option, but he could try anyway. When he'd captured Taheera he had been fairly reasonable with her, and in the end the two of them had parted amicably enough. Though of course he'd used her as a tool to gain more power back on Athiss, but that was neither here nor there. "Provide me with a shuttle to leave this world and I promise I shall never return."

Would he hold to that promise? "You, your family, this planet will be left alone."

His gaze met hers.

"I will leave you alone to live your sad little life of morality." Perhaps he should not have insulted her, but how could he resist.

"You know?" She started, heavy sigh following. "That was your option on Prakith. You refused to take it several times over." Her shoulders raised and fell heavily. "And even after I left you there, you still chased me all the way back to my home, to abduct me, to kill me." Her eyes widened slightly as if in disbelief at his persistence. "You spat in my face so many times. And no matter how often I replay it in my head, it always comes back to trying to kill me for simply existing."

Jamie really wanted to know why. That was the question that ate at her, time after time.

"Freeing you isn't an option. It's just not." For more reasons that just the simple fact that she no longer trusted him to keep his word.

"The moment I were to remove that collar and release you from this cell you would no sooner draw a breath then try to kill me. I just want to know why."

[member="Vrak Nashar"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

"I told you already." Vrak began. "I had no desire to kill you."

The Sith Pureblood slowly wandered back towards the bench, the odd hobble in his leg making the walk look more than a little bit funny. Standing on a broken leg wasn't good, and despite his need to appear strong he knew that standing on his leg would just ruin the healing process. "I could have cut your throat when I was here the first time."

It would have been easy enough.

"Even your Master would have been unable to save you from that fate." Vrak said with a simple shrug as he lowered himself back onto the heavy metal, an unwanted groan of pain escaping his lips as pressure was lifted from his wounded leg.

"I wanted to simply open your eyes." He leaned back and looked at her. "Unfortunately they are still closed."

He shrugged. "You could have killed me, you can still kill me. I wouldn't blame you for it. I blame you only for your Hypocrisy."

She sneered. "Hypocrisy? Coming from you that means little."

The blonde shook her head and made her way back towards the panel on the far wall. Delicate fingers pressed the same series of keys once more and the red hue and light hum of the ray shield reappeared in front of the cell. For a few seconds her hand simply lingered at the panel, as if she were contemplating something before quickly pulling away and striding back towards the exit.

Jamie stopped, looked back towards Vrak as he sat miserably on the bench. For some reason, one that she felt furious at herself for, she felt bad for him, but only for a moment. "Maybe you didn't mean to kill me. That only means what you planned was worse than death."

Of that she was absolutely certain.

"I will see to bringing you food. I cannot trust you alone with anyone else."

[member="Vrak Nashar"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

She turned and walked away, her boots ringing out down the corridor. Her heard the sound of a door unlocking and opening, likely some sort of secondary hatch. For a second the Sith pureblood just frowned, then slowly began to wiggle around a bit.

This was the first time in a while that he was actually awake without being dosed with something. The Syndicate thugs had been careful to keep him sedated, and when he'd initially been thrown into the cell he'd still been groggy from the drugs. A frown pulled over his lips and quickly he managed to press himself back against the wall. His wrists slid beneath him as he pushed himself up with his one good leg, hands slowly floating beneath his rear and then underneath his feet.

A yelp of pain escaped his throat as the cuffs passed beneath his legs and in front of him.

The action would likely not go unnoticed upon Jamie's return, but he hoped that she would simply think he was up to his usual antics. Though if she risked coming into his cell to correct the mistake...A smile pulled across his lips.

The key was still hidden in his robes, though he imagined that eventually they would find it if they made him change his clothes. There was no telling just what would happen, he hadn't even known Naboo had a maximum security prison. He frowned slightly and began to inspect the shackles on his legs, seeing if there was another way to force them open without dropping suspicion of him having the key. By the time Jamie returned she would find him sitting on the bench lengthwise, his hands in front of him, his body slumped and slightly dejected as though he'd given up.

The familiar sound of the cylinders retracting, the heavy durasteel door creaking open and a quiet "Thank you." echoed down the corridor as Jamie stepped into the room. She awaited the door to close and re-bolt behind her before she continued. She looked down at the tray in her hands, the bright orange clothing beneath that was meant for the latest arrival.

Reaching the panel on the wall at the far end she carefully balanced the food and clothing in one hand while her free one punched in the code, thereby once again deactivating the ray shield in front of Vrak's cell. He would likely smell the sweet aroma of fresh fruits, a small nerf steak, and a side of steamed vegetables. It was far more than the man deserved, if one were to argue.

As the girl stepped in front of his cell she glanced in, seeing the very distinct change in where his restraints had been, to where they now were. Her nose scrunched, lips thinned as she spoke sternly. "Get up Vrak. Stand and face the wall. Keep your hands against it too unless you want them broken." There was not an ounce of leniency in her voice.

[member="Vrak Nashar"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

He considered disobeying for a few moments, though he quickly changed his mind as he remembered the collar around his throat.

Ordinarily Vrak didn't actually need food. The symbiotic relationship he shared with the Darkside of the Force was generally more than enough to keep him going for weeks on end without even a single bite, but the collar around his neck essentially cut him off from that source of sustenance. He had no idea how long he would last without eating, no idea if the collar was enough to prevent him from feeding off of the force. He frowned for a moment and then looked up at her.

"My leg makes that rather difficult." He told her truthfully.

Moving fast was all but impossible, and since their conversation the wound had only gotten worse. Standing on it had made it about a hundred times worse than it had been before. Still, he saw this as an opportunity to gain a measure of...not trust, but at least leeway. If she, or others, grew comfortable enough with him in his current state it would provide him opportunity.

It pained him to be docile, but he could play the part.

Slowly the Pureblood rose from the bench, hands kept in front of him, chains rattling slightly as he moved to the other side of the cell, doing as she had asked.

"I don't care if it's difficult." She barked at him angrily. "Just do it."

He had fiddled with his restraints and somehow managed to get his hands into a better position. Why she didn't know, aside from the obvious attempt to escape. She was not amused, entertained, or having it. His favorite thing to do was to test her patience. And it was growing incredibly thin already. She stood at the barred door until he had managed to slowly move to the wall. The girl then placed her hand over the small panel on the outer edge of the door, waited for it to scan and heard the clink of the door release.

As quickly as the bolt released she spoke up. "If you move from that spot, if you even take your hand off that wall I will hurt you." That was a threat and a promise. Jamie slowly pulled open the door and stepped inside the cell, setting down the tray on the bench the Sith had been sitting on, her eyes never once leaving the man.

If he moved she had no qualms about throwing him against the wall with the Force or breaking his leg further.

The clothing was a simple orange jumpsuit with a series of numbers that read 00268174 on the back. It was clean, wrinkle free, and most importantly, pocket-less. Prisoners after all had no need to carry things, certainly not pesky little keys that they had stashed away to their restraints!

"Now undress." She said as she backed up to the edge of the cell. He might find that command invasive or demeaning, or perhaps a difficult one given the little surprise he had in his pocket, but Jamie wasn't interested in appeasing his modesty at the moment.

[member="Vrak Nashar"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

He perked an eyebrow, then slowly half turned around. The action caused him to wince as pressure on his leg was once again released. "That will be difficult."

Vrak shook his good leg and then rattled the chains around his hands.

Undressing out of his robes would be intensely difficult since he couldn't actually pull any of the clothing over his head or ankles. That meant they would get stuck on him, and removing any article of clothing was difficult enough with a broken leg, so this situation was really impossible.

"You will have to remove the shackles." He turned to face her completely. "Otherwise I cannot undress."

Or put the jumpsuit on for that matter.

Simple physics was working against her here, not Vrak being clever of divisive just for the point of it. Still, the small smirk on his lips told a story about what he thought of this situation, specifically the little human girl telling him to undress.

Back home it was usually the other way around.

The fact of the matter was that he was right. He couldn't take off the clothing or put the other one on without the binds being removed, at least in part. That posed a rather unique problem for Jamie. Either leave his clothes on, or take the chance. She knew one hundred and fifty percent that the moment she removed them he would attempt to force her into a situation where she would be in trouble.

That is, unless she was careful.

"Fine." Her nose wiggled as she pointed towards the bench. "Sit."

She was hardly eager to help him, but it had to be done.

"That camera back there is watching. You try anything and I've already instructed the guards to flood the air ducts in this chamber with enough gas to knock us both out for the next four hours."

The girl hoped that would deter him from any questionable motivations he may have had by her temporarily freeing him from his binds.

[member="Vrak Nashar"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Vrak didn't object, mostly because sitting down seemed like one of the most fantastic things he could have done in that moment. His leg was hurting more and more as time went on, pretty soon he wouldn't be able to walk on it. His hope was that they would leave him be soon, allow him to rest. The bone would have to be set, though after that it would at least heal properly. He frowned for a moment as he hobbled back over to the bench.

As he sat down he let out another groan of pain.

The leg really was getting quite bad, his fingers touching where he knew the bone had fractured in the first place. He wasn't attempting to garner sympathy of course, that never even crossed his mind, but he wanted to soothe the ache for at least a few moments. "Do you think they'd be fast enough?"

He said it with a smile.

Vrak had no intention of hurting her, not right now at least. She had all the advantages here, and trying something would have been foolish beyond all belief. A part of him wanted to simply snap her neck, but the moment he did such a thing was the moment he lost all prospect of surviving this. There would come a time to strike, but it wasn't now, even if he had to put on that ridiculous jumpsuit to appease whatever sick desire she had.

"Fast enough?" She pointed to the small, fist sized vents above the outside of the cell along the ceiling. "About as fast as you can breathe, I'd imagine."

They would simply gas the entire room, fill it, and leave the two inside until they were both completely unconscious before coming to collect them. That was also assuming she wasn't simply lying either. But unless he called her out on it by attempting something foolish, he wouldn't find out. She returned his fake smile with her own, watching as he sat down.

Ignoring the groan from the Sith, Jamie knelt down in front of Vrak and went about releasing the restraints from around the man's feet.

"Hands out." She ordered. When presented she would release them as well. "Undress." Echoing her previous demand.

[member="Vrak Nashar"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

The robes that he wore held no real sentimental value, though they were ornate enough that putting them on took more than just a minute. He frowned slightly, his hands flexing and wrapping around each individual wrist as he celebrated his momentary freedom.

Again he had to fight the urge to grab her and simply end her. Snapping her neck would have been easy enough, he was almost certain that he was stronger than her, and even if they poured gas into the room would be able to hold his breath just long enough to finish the job. He frowned for just half a second as she looked up at him. Again he suppressed the thought, knowing that it would have been more foolish than anything. "A pleasant look for you."

Vrak said as he slowly reached back and began to undo the buckles that kept his heavy belt in place.

"On your knees." A few small metal clasps removed and the belt slid free, the gold and silver decoration being dropped by his side as the robes around him slid a bit more free. The rest was removed in short order, two more leather clasps followed by pulling the top half of his robes off.

He winced slightly as he removed his pants, his leg not quite cooperating with the action.

Eventually Vrak stood before Jamie in his briefs, no hint of modesty about him.

A look of disgust carried itself over her face, prompting the blonde to groan in revulsion. "I didn't think you were capable of even having such desires."

That was likely due to the whole persona of I'm going to kill everything you love and hold dear for no reason he had about him. She supposed if he was happy to threaten the lives of her family on a whim, it might be a little difficult to find anything relatively attractive. Not to say he found her attractive, as the words were nothing short of derogatory and demeaning her. But the thought of one Sith loving another was difficult. Jamie attributed it more towards the types of species that mated and then killed or consumed their partner. That seemed more Sith-like behavior.

She sighed, ignoring the bulk of the insult thrown at her, though she briefly considered slapping his incredibly painful looking injury, but stayed her hand.

"Just be silent." She said, taking the clothing he had discarded and placing it into a bag. "Put that on. And then you get to have your bracelets back, the proper way."

[member="Vrak Nashar"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

A look of revulsion crossed his face. "Don't flatter yourself."

He told her simply, there was no attraction or even hint of desire in him when it came to her, much less any human. The idea of lowering himself to such creatures? Shivers ran down his spines and a bit of bile crept up his throat. There were some on Athiss who laid with their slaves regularly, those who would debase themselves in the eyes of everything their ancestors stood for, but Vrak had been taught better. His father had ensured his proper up-bringing.

"Servants." He corrected Jamie as he took the orange jumpsuit. "Kneel."

That had been his implication, not...ugh.

Disgusting.

Her eyes flared up at him. That was preceded by an incredibly rough slap of her hand straight against the splintered bone in his leg. The echoed noise that rang forth was either the skin on skin contact or the bone further separating from itself. She honestly didn't care. There was nothing held back in that momentary assault. The full force of her modest arm strength followed that hand as it struck him.

"I will never be your servant. Say it again and I will break your other leg, Sith."

The girl stood up, a fiery anger behind her eyes.

"Get. Dressed. Now."

[member="Vrak Nashar"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Rage spiked through him like never before, indignation, pure and unadulterated hatred. His hands clenched almost immediately at his sides. Knuckles turned white, his entire body shaking, eyes seemingly almost shifting to a darker shade of yellow. He stared down at her, his lips turning to a sneer. Vrak had to force himself to stand still, to take a breath. Striking her seemed not only like vindication, but justice. Yet somehow, he managed to keep himself under control.

Perhaps it was the collar around his neck, stopping the darkside from flooding into him with it's tidal effects, or perhaps it was his simple need to make it out of this prison alive, but somehow Vrak managed to stop himself from killing the girl. "You will regret that."

He told her quietly before complying with her request.

The jumpsuit was, surprisingly comfortable. He had no idea what it was made out of, but apparently Naboo cared about it's prisoners as the fabric was neither scratchy nor particularly confining. Oddly enough it did not feel too dissimilar from wearing a set of robes.

He stared at her as he donned the garb, zipping up front with a scowl.

"I might suggest you start to choose your words with more care in the future."

Judging by the sudden tension from the slap and sheer look of villainous hatred she supposed her point was well received.

"Don't ever refer to me as a servant or slave again. And do not threaten me, Vrak Nashar."

It seemed like the only way for Vrak to take her with even a modicum of seriousness was through force. She wasn't the type to exert force over someone, but clearly there was no other way. She had quite honestly exhausted every other manner of approach with this Sith. What was left? Then again, being told that she belonged on her knees as a slave would have been rewarded with a slap regardless of who it was that was speaking to her.

"Turn and put your hands behind your back." Time to put the restraints back on.

[member="Vrak Nashar"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

He thought for a moment, biting his tongue so he did not speak again.

Vrak urged himself to remember that this was the beginning of everything. This was a holding cell, nothing more, that meant there was still a prison to travel to, a trial to attend, a dozen other things to see to. During that time he would find a way to escape, not now.

If he antagonized her he would only make things worse.

His face remained a work of stone, saying nothing as he slowly turned around and faced away from Jamie. This whole process was humiliating, but it helped that in his mind none of it meant anything. He would escape eventually, he was sure of this. When he did he would take his time, then he would destroy all those who had wronged him here.

That much at least Vrak was sure of.

His hands slowly clasped behind him, his back stiffening, head held high as though she were adorning him with some sort of honor.

The silent compliance was a relief at long last. The restraints were placed tightly around the man's feet and hands, almost uncomfortably so.

"Do you want your food?" The prospect of feeding him seemed irritating to her, but by this point she didn't want him having any unnecessary mobility or use of his hands. "Or should I take it?" The girl wouldn't deprive him of basic needs, she wasn't cruel after all. Besides, it actually looked and smelled quite good, something she would probably eat even outside of a prison cell. Truthfully she already felt terrible about hitting him, the guilt of the act creeping in almost immediately. Despite her regret for it, she still wouldn't apologize. He would only find that as a weakness to extort later.

They would begin moving him a short time later, but he still had plenty of time to eat and continue glaring at her with his hate filled alien eyes.

Despite everything, she was still incredibly curious about where he came from, though the likelihood of him actually telling her about anything was just about zero she figured.

[member="Vrak Nashar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom