Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From The Ashes: Act I (Open)

Hey [member="Causstik Rahn"], not sure if you were aware but the running idea was that Mara and [member="Queen Roshanara"] are enslaved together. Just letting you know since your last post sort of diverts from that path.

I figured you guys were gonna escape, so i'm not actually going to purchase you. Unless you want to be a slave to the Hutt Cartel. If you guys do want to be a slave I can purchase you both. I really just wanted to smash skulls with me mate [member="Michael Shado"], [member="Mara Sedaya"]

[member="Aeshi Tillian"]

In your new post, three shots are coming towards Solan Right? Also as a side note, the flames would be consciously avoiding the slaves, so you don't have to worry about getting trapped or not having a way out. The back should still be clear. (Yey for Pyrokinesis.)

[member="Solan Charr"]

Yes, that is correct.

And yeah, I know that, but she doesn't know that, especially now with a flamethrower tossing even more fire through the room and catching everything else on fire. :p

[member="Aeshi Tillian"]

Fair enough on the flamethrower, hadn't been expecting that and no way that he can control that kind of napalm effect.

Also, bad Ash for shooting the man burning a slaver, ima have to use the slaver as a body shield now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom