Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From The Ashes: Act I (Open)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Scheherazade Roshanara"],

Have room for one more?

I can either do damage control and de-escalate the situation,

Or on the other hand I have an army, weapons designed for orbital bombardment, and may or may not rename my flagship to "Collateral Damage"

I'd like to thank everyone involved for making the thread fun, interesting, and overall the kind of thread others wanna be apart of rather than separate themselves from. This is probably my most successful thread and i've only posted like...twice in it, lol. You guys are awesome.

... YA RUINED IT HK.

We made a fiery death match in trying to protect slaves from Slavers, and you come in and ruin the whole scene with a fire extinguisher. No flair for dramatics man!

[member="HK-36"]

(Loved your post)

[member="Causstik Rahn"]

You had too many men for me to beat, so collapsing the building between your men and the others :D

Loved the interaction though man... gonna have to revisit you during my hutt hunting.

[member="Aeshi Tillian"]

Figured i'd let you know here. I tagged both you and Mara in part two of the thread. Basically them stealthily trying to get to Aeshi's ship which you said was at a spaceport. So ya, thats happening. Figured i'd tag you since the three of us were together and what not...and Shay would not really wanna be around the Chiss and the others who were toting around guns and such.

So ya, just a heads up. Its a continuation of our current thread ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom