Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private From Padawans to a Master

Maxir Vancil

M

qC8JFYe.png

Wearing: Casual
Tags: Amanda braska

_2NJGm2n-Nw78NmcAmT3RIJe6ReqojXq4eswq5hkzOoP8ZGmNdZkU-Nj_YHMghqeMFQzVDM_ag0UBwO08Sqf_T8FLapRXSdussoXtEPPJiolHV0URsrx33OhClNB6Nvskh10VwfIamWIk1L1BGGXhFg

Maxir left the party before most. He was looking to make some friends, but the ones that were present at the party were a little young. He guessed if he would become a Jedi the ones at the party would be his peers before too long. Now that he’d made friends he wanted to find the advice of another. Elami said she was a Master, and she had a good deal of alcohol. It was the makings of a real party. And maybe if he was lucky Maxir would get a bit of wisdom along with a nice buzz.

Of course in order to find Jedi Master Amanda Braska Maxir was required to break his promise to always be accompanied within the temple. When he found her Maxir could ask for forgiveness. Or maybe she wouldn’t tell the Nobles that he was ever with her. Just at the party with the Padawans and nothing more.

Discovering his gifts was amazing. But devoting himself to the Order was a pretty large price to undertake. A younger, yet experienced voice might help him make the choice. And besides that the brief look he got at Master Braska she was an attractive woman. So having a drink with her wouldn’t be without benefit even if no wisdom was gained. Now he just had to find her.

Amanda braska

A
Wearing: usual
Tags: Maxir Vancil

Amanda had felt out of place at the party especially since she had brought alcohol it was more meant for herself. But she figured that most kids are only young once and since they where padawans they might want to relax some. But when none of them whent for it plus she got scolded for it twice she packed it up and was going to head to her quarters but she was intercepted by a togruta knight about training.

"knight Aayla you want to learn echani martial arts" she said standing there with the togruta knight. The knight nodded in agreement "if you will teach me master braska" she asked amanda stood there thinking "echani martial arts is an expression way to communicate without words to read your opponent without Need of the force" she said walking around the togruta who stood at attention. "I know this master braska I still wish to learn" she declared. Amanda had sensed maxir watching since she was still in the training portion of the temple. "Knight Aayla your training begins in two days at 6am don't be late or I won't train you" she said s knight Aayla walked off seriously.

amanda looked towards maxir her body relaxed as she picked up the black bag with the bottles alcohol in them " your the one who's on the fence that actor who manifested his powers later want to join me for a drink in my room" she said walking away towards her room. Walking with him "so have you made your mind up on if you want to join the jedi order?" she asked him as they walked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxir Vancil

M

DMiM-I0Y-fAfSF2lfuKmfTj3nX3OyZeON7x1Ah3C_bQ1v5ZGgPUTi7xOwKaT-pq1B14Yya-StudGNZUlS16D6Q3Z0varWNivqxT-oGwMBIulSfxiswU-fJz-3ZmRpxz0-1GgXVlOxa7G34tuooyznoY

Maxir watched the interaction between Master Braska and the Togruta knight, Aayla. He was glad he caught up with the master, but was honestly a little disappointed that she seemed to be busy.

Much to his good fortune it appeared the meeting with Aayla was done and their actual training was set for another time. He gave the Togruta a nod as she exited the area and then turned his eyes back to Master Braska.

I am the actor thinking of joining the Jedi," Maxir said with a smile. "You recognize me from my films or does every Master get informed of such things?" Maxir was not usually a prideful man, but he felt the need or want to impress the Jedi Master.

"An invitation to share a drink with a Jedi Master is certainly a strong argument for joining up," Maxir answered honestly as he followed Amanda. "And no offense to the Nobles but I think you are a better partner for this task. I was surprised to hear that you are a Master though. You seem young. And teacher of Echani martial arts. I wouldn't have guessed you were an Echani either. You are full of surprises Master Braska."

Last edited by a moderator:

Amanda braska

A
Wearing:
usual

Amanda smirked at him gloating if he was to join he'd have to work on it or maybe he was just trying to be confident to get in her good graces. To impress her some people tried very few succeeded. "Both actually although you looked better in the vids must be movie magic" she jested at his expense with smile.

listening to him talk about her "I've been with the jedi from basically from childhood so i got a headstart on most" she said walking with him. "And don't expect many other masters to offer to drink with prospective new Comers I'm more laid back then most if the alcohol and revealing outfit didn't give it away at all" she joked posing for him. They walked "I'm only half echani my father drilled echani martial arts into my head since I could walk after I came here I learned the rest from an echani master before he died" she said as they got to her door after several minutes of walking. She fumbled with a data pad before unlocking the door letting maxir in then walking in herself inside was a small 3 room apartment a living room with attached kitchen a bedroom and bathroom. Inside had sparse decorations as she shut the door behind them she took her coat off hanging it on a hook "it's not much but it's declared to be mine atleast" she said walking to the kitchen to grab two glasses. "Make yourself comfortable if you want" she offered walking back in she sat on the couch and set out her selection of alcohol. She poured herself a whiskey neat Taking a sip she sat his empty glass for him to fill at his leisure.

Maxir Vancil

M

qC8JFYe.png

_2NJGm2n-Nw78NmcAmT3RIJe6ReqojXq4eswq5hkzOoP8ZGmNdZkU-Nj_YHMghqeMFQzVDM_ag0UBwO08Sqf_T8FLapRXSdussoXtEPPJiolHV0URsrx33OhClNB6Nvskh10VwfIamWIk1L1BGGXhFg

Maxir followed Master Braska from the training area. He was a little hurt by the fact that she said he looked better in the holos. Did that mean that she thought he was attractive? Only in the holos? It was something he would have to dive deeper into. “To be fair, temple lighting isn’t nearly as flattering as it is on a set. There are no visual effects added to make me more flashy if that is what you mean. I don’t need that yet.”

Maxir nodded as Amanda spoke of her history and the fact that being brought in so young with obvious training towards discipline had been a jump start to see her reach master faster than other Jedi. It seemed however that the discipline took a break now and again. “Well I make it a rule never to discourage pretty women from alcohol or revealing outfits, so you’ll be getting no complaints from me.” As she posed, Maxir raised his brows and looked her over. His initial appraisal was spot on. A beautiful young woman to say the least.

Maxir wasn’t sure what he was expecting from a Jedi’s apartment, but he actually thought it might have been more sparse. Masters probably got better quarters, and Jedi didn’t seem to be quite as concerned about being seen as monastic caretakers for the galaxy as they were in the days before Palpatine’s Empire. Master Braska’s place was nice. Though it would certainly be a step down from Maxir if he chose to join up.

He followed Amanda inside and took off his outer jacket. “I’ve stayed in worse,” Maxir commented on the apartment with a teasing smile. He followed her around to the couch placing his jacket on the arm. He looked over the bottles that were placed out on the table. Amanda poured herself a whiskey. Maxir had spent a lot of time in his teens on Corellia. It may have been where he was from, he wasn’t certain of that. When one is on Corellia, one learns to drink whiskey, so Maxir chose to pour himself a glass from the same bottle Amanda had chosen.

“You said that combat was a manner of expression for Echani,” Maxir said with a smile. It was something he’d heard before, but didn’t think he had ever met an Echani before and hadn’t had much reason to investigate the fighting style or culture of the Echani. “I’ve been told I’m a terrible fighter otherwise I’d ask if you could take on another student. In the meantime let’s try to find other ways to express ourselves,” he smiled as he took a drink of his whiskey.

Amanda braska

A
Wearing:
usual

she smiled he was trying to hit on her atleast a little bit. Complimenting her looks and such hinting at finding alternative ways to communicate she wasn't blind to it as she sipped her whiskey and they he looked at her when she posed "don't worry your still good looking even if your don't have set lights and such" she said as she moved to sit next to him.

" combat is a form of communication for echani it is a way to express our souls speak our minds and court potential lovers or destroy our enemies" she said with a grin then sipping her whiskey. She laughed when he said he was a terrible fighter "practice make perfect if you'll join I could train you" she said drinking from her glass as she looked him in the eye. Thinking about his words about finding another way to communicate she smirked "oh and what do you have in mind hopefully nothing to inappropriate" she smirked her hand touching his arm as she drank her whiskey.

Maxir Vancil

M

qC8JFYe.png

CL_p8w09HpHIincVWMuGNltEOmDrYUKUr3HlXr1wXXkg4lDXgDKBXxWYttPriphSbcF80ONMltD-6M6o8dLGJFUzMye3D9Gdvz1GqBt9iO9FpnfjaNzX4SgOfsL3wR1suEX4iNv7sCEeYO61Qx1PGyM

Maxir gave a nervous chuckle. His usual excuses for not looking the same in person as on the holos was met with some fan fawning over him and trying to convince him the excuse was not necessary. He wasn’t used to Jedi bluntness, and was not expecting Amanda to outright tell him he was attractive. Though since he complimented her first she could just be being nice. “Thanks. I have been told by my manager that it wouldn’t be a bad thing to travel with a makeup artist and a lighting director. But I’m not that vain. Glad to see that I can get by without them,” he gave her a wink.

“Court lovers huh?” Maxir of course grabbed onto that one. He was after all flirting, she was quite pretty and hadn’t shot him down just yet. Of course he didn’t really feel he wanted to expose his soul and didn’t have any true enemies to destroy, so that was the best thing to discuss for him anyways. “Do potential lovers get points for trying? I can’t imagine that putting a man flat on his back over and over makes him very intriguing to a woman. Training with you in combat might be the most attractive part of becoming a Jedi right now. And that might be more reason not to join up…” The modern Jedi were much more open than those of the past. He knew of several married Jedi and had just come from a party with Padawans who were nervously flirting. However, the fact that Maxir considered seeing Master Braska in her Echani battle gear ready to show him a thing or two was high on the list of reasons to join the Jedi was a little worrisome.

The fact that Amanda did not seem opposed to alternate communication types was honestly a shock. He watched her take another drink of her whiskey and gave a smile. “Some cultures think that dancing has the same effect as Echani see in fighting. Reveals a lot about a person.” He felt her hand brush his arm and took in a breath. Usually he was the one making the girl across from him nervous, or anyone other than Anniser at least, but she was nothing more than a pain in Maxir’s ass. His own hand moved and grazed the outside of her thigh. “I’m very good at maintaining appropriate borders. But I must admit that I don’t know where that line is between us. If I get inappropriate. Please let me know. There is however a lot of communicating that can be done on this couch,” he gave a smirk and watched her lips closely as she took another drink.

Amanda braska

A
Wearing:
usual

Amanda noticed the nervousness in his chuckle she was getting to him she smiled at his comment about going without "if you join the jedi they would look down on you traveling with a make-up artist and lighting director anyway so your lucky your attractive" she winked back.

she laughed as he described how their fight would go "yes id say that a potential lover would get points for trying plus there's so much that can be done if your on your back" she smirked and winked her hand moving up his arm. As she then drank from her glass she heard the last part and part of her wanted to retract her advances he was thinking of becoming a jedi and here she was. A jedi master trying to bed him "everyone joins the jedi order for different reasons although we all have a similar goal of wanting to protect people and make the galaxy a better place" she said looking at him seriously. Her hand stayed where it was "it's up to you if you join and what kind of jedi you become and I will help in any way possible training, being your friend, or just being that hot master you hook up with occasionally to relief stress" she said her eyes where serious bur sincere as she said that " don't let this single encounter ruin the jedi for you you can do alot of Good here" the master said setting her glass down.

Amanda looked at him with a smile looking at him "yeah most cultures do use dancing instead of fighting less painful that way I imagine" she said jokingly as he placed his hand on her thigh she thought about what he said next and she had a guilt trip he had come to her for wisdom and maybe for clarification on how jedi acted and here she was letting him flirt with her and worse flirting back. "Unfortunately I can't continue and sway your opinion of the jedi and whither or not to join the order I'm sorry for leading you on as far as I have" she said removing her hand from his arm. Sitting there she was unsure of how he would take this but he was here for facts and maybe to get help on whither to join "I'm sorry for my sudden change in mind but I'm here if you have any questions pertaining to the order" she said.

Maxir Vancil

M

qC8JFYe.png

CL_p8w09HpHIincVWMuGNltEOmDrYUKUr3HlXr1wXXkg4lDXgDKBXxWYttPriphSbcF80ONMltD-6M6o8dLGJFUzMye3D9Gdvz1GqBt9iO9FpnfjaNzX4SgOfsL3wR1suEX4iNv7sCEeYO61Qx1PGyM

The flirting had gone much further than Maxir had expected. He was truly just acting natural when in the company of a pretty lady he flirted. Most of the time they acted all demure and intimidated. The result was usually Maxir moving on to the next person that intrigued him at a party. One on one meetings like this were actually kind of rare for him. The last date he went on didn’t go nearly as well.

The feel of Amanda’s hand on his arm was electric. And her suggestion that he could do a lot of things from his back, well it wasn’t exactly the thing he was expecting to hear from a Jedi Master. Even a young attractive woman Jedi. But as @Elami had suggested during the party earlier in the evening, Jedi were just normal people. It seemed even the case for Masters.

When Amanda suggested that she could be a hook up for stress release Maxir was really surprised. He was generally afraid of moving so fast. Mostly because he had to judge the other person’s motivation in getting close so quickly. He was pretty sure that Master Braska was not looking to take advantage of his celebrity in any way.

His touch to her thigh seemed to have made things come to a halt however. Was the flirting a test to see if he was really Jedi material? Was she going to report him to the Nobles? Did this mean he really wasn’t cut out to be a Jedi? Master Braska apologized for a quick flip-flop. That also took Maxir by surprise. But he moved his hand respectfully back to his own space and sat back into the couch taking a sip of his whiskey to gain a bit of focus.

“Of course,” Maxir said with a smile. “I can assure you that I did not seek you out solely because you are an attractive woman. And I did not think that I would be as quick to flirt with a Jedi Master. You put me at ease somehow and I just acted…normal? I’d be crazy not to flirt. But you are a Jedi and I am a potential Jedi. As I said I do have discipline. Even in your presence I can keep my hands to myself.” He took another drink of his whiskey, clearly not yet comfortable. “So. Right. Let’s keep it to Jedi stuff. Though to be completely honest nothing that happens here tonight between us will affect whether I join or not. If I did join, does the Jedi do any of its own PR? I mean even if I quit making holos I’m still going to be recognized. How would that play for the Order to have a former star out trying to do good in the galaxy? Would that be more of a distraction to fellow Jedi, or would it be an asset the Jedi can use?”

Amanda braska

A
Wearing: usual

To say Amanda felt horrible for doing it was an understatement and she could tell she made him uncomfortable in the process. "Nothing is wrong with flirting and normal and I know how I look and your an attractive guy I felt the same" she said looking at him she gave a small smile. As she looked at him "it's not your fault on restraint and discipline its mine when I'm flirting with an attractive person and I see that they are flirting back I can sometimes get ahead of myself" she said as she drank a full glass of whiskey then got up and sat on his lap looking down at him as her arms wrapped around his neck loosely.

"I'm glad nothing that happens here will affect your willingness to join and I'm sorry for trying to kill the mood" she listened to him speak while sitting on his lap her legs on either side of his lap. As she straddled his lap "yes they do their own PR but don't worry most will only see you as a fellow jedi and I can't speak for the whole order on how your fame will affect the order just try your best and it will all work out" she said.

Maxir Vancil

M

qC8JFYe.png

OBVNW7XzJ0Q9mycELNOdgvDYkEqIAJvl-vrAa6jt056CycMzGlfHaaKyhHnHYSkb_LM-9FvVVkCbFY_mRS_GW9BfjjgQugtAf-ZFmAFVJhQ00h3JGbyxjXxem4JWVdCdqMy2gvp1sPvWCExOB6E__cg

Amanda was understanding about what had happened. Even took responsibility. That wasn’t at all necessary. Though it was a bit of a relief to know that even a Jedi Master could let things go a little too far sometimes. Made Maxir much more confident that he might actually have what it took to be a Jedi after all. If the change in lifestyle was something that he could bring himself to accept.

Master Braska drank an entire glass of whiskey, which had Maxir gulp wondering what would happen next. He decided based on how the conversation had gone so far that maybe it was best he give the drink a break so that he didn’t indulge too much. After the glass was empty Amanda somehow ended up in Maxir’s lap. He wasn’t quite sure how it happened trying to stay focused on other things. Was this a test? Maxir shoved his hands under his thighs to prevent himself from doing exactly what he wanted to do but shouldn’t.

While the mixed signals suggested a test, having a beautiful woman straddling his legs was not a test that Maxir was sure that he was equipped to pass. He was not exactly a womanizer, but a young attractive man with a bit of celebrity certainly took advantage from time to time. He blinked trying to clear his thoughts as Amanda spoke. “Seems like you would be ok with me joining up,” Maxir said with a smile as he looked up into Amanda’s eyes. His hands grabbing at his own legs to avoid reaching out to her. “I will admit that giving up my current place for something like this…I assume less than this for a starting off Jedi. It would be quite the jolt to the system. But I mean to be able to help the galaxy. That is an amazing calling I never knew I would be able to answer. So to be honest my biggest hesitation is my bringing anything bad to the Order, not the other way around.”

Amanda braska

A
Tag: Maxir Vancil

Amanda could tell he was nervous she knew he wanted her and she wanted him but his hands whent below his thighs as she straddled his lap. "Hey there's no test it's just us" she said as she took her top off revealing her toned abs and a strapless lace bra. Under her shirt as she threw her shirt onto the ground. She smiled at him as she sensually unzipped her pants and lowered them showing her Maching underwear "I'm more than ok with you joining up I might even become your teacher if you want depending on how today goes" she said with a playful tone and smile she pondered his problem for a moment sitting on his lap "the order does offer storage for most of your stuff so no worry there and as far as bringing something bad just keep it to your quarters and you should be fine" she said as she took his hands and slid them down the back of her pants onto her rear.

Maxir Vancil

M

qC8JFYe.png

Tags:

bCkr2_yhSo2y34LQoo6_WBk7sf4eEkMwZgYz3Z9qqEA7OV02Nzx80CI3JTCaOo0PxUJUUC2QB1Fm-F8L3R5-e9dBkGpxrOtEYJ7fzEmjEVXi-vUUSvIfinEHg4LxF4OBWQoXP2vknPw4dQTKVL7p-f4

It’s not a test is just the thing you say when it is a test. Or it really was just the two of them. Maxir was getting more confused by the moment. But Amanda was sexy and started taking off her shirt, and that told Maxir right away that if this was a test he was destined to fail. Maybe that would mean he wasn’t meant to be a Jedi, but if he could come and visit Amanda that might not be a bad thing.

Maxir let out a slow breath trying to calm himself as he saw Amanda in her lacey bra and to add to that she was slowly undoing her pants as well. He was blinking in disbelief of how many turns this night had taken already. Even when they were flirting he wasn’t sure that this was in the cards and now? His hand moved from beneath his thighs, but he still hesitated to reach out and grab her while she was providing a show. Maxir couldn’t help a little laugh at her stating that she was agreeable to his joining. That seemed even more obvious now. She offered to teach him even if tonight went well. Or maybe she would teach him if tonight went poorly. “Do teachers often start off their relationships with students in this manner?” he asked with a wink. He in no way shape or form wanted her to change her approach.

When Amanda sat on his lap Maxir made an unintelligible sound in his excitement. He was about to reach his hands up to place them on her hips as she explained the storage situation, but she found her hands around his wrist and then his hands on her butt. He gave her rear a little squeeze. “Why would I not be shocked that you have some naughty things hidden away?” He pulled her closer to him and his lips hovered near hers. “I’m willing to match you in taking off my shirt, but my hands are quite happy where they are currently.”

Amanda braska

A
Tag: Maxir Vancil

she could tell he was conflicted If this was a test or not and if he should touch her or not. She smiled as she undressed for him sitting on his lap half naked as his hands hovered in the air she smiled at him when he joked with her she laughed slightly "usually no but I'd like to get to know you more personally plus there's a mutual physical attraction" she said winking back. She looker down at him her hands now exploring his upper body through his shirt he was fit and she continued smiling "what happens physically between us stays between us" she said sitting on his lap.

she held back a luagh as he made the unintelligible sound she patted his cheek "been a while has it" she joked. She smirked as he commented on her having some naughty bits hidden away "those aren't open for debate just yet maybe at a further date" she said smiling as he pulled her closer she gasped slightly. She then found her lips hovering close to his "then let's take this somewhere more fun" she said smiling pulling him up and taking him to her bedroom.

[exit thread]

Anniser Dannstac

A
Anniser Dannstac hated being stood up. Even when it was for something as stupid as a preshoot reading of lines with Maxir. She had been at Maxir’s apartment complex for over two hours waiting. The holo-star managed to track down the studio assigned driver and found out that Maxir had been dropped off at the Jedi temple yesterday before midday and had not been in contact for a ride home since then. Anniser wasn’t concerned she was pissed. Maxir was making her look bad. They had a Jedi project coming up and Maxir was spending day and night at the temple to show her up again on how much effort he put into things. A cab pulled up at the entrance to the apartment building and Anniser could see that Maxir was the passenger. “What the fuck Max! Where you been?”

Maxir Vancil

Maxir Vancil

M

qC8JFYe.png

Tags: Anniser Dannstac

7nLz93878h5ngJyiLTG9lAkFfSzkhY_fAzAg6K1zI3mfLmEWoy2u8Aa8C6irb3gQe6sPGuPGLv38uoTs3MQBZXGs6-C0AzpL7yh6IkdyZLtQThihAIKEoYVVvamdJfbX-Ms-FJ6AZ6QAFq-gDJspMiM

Maxir exited the taxi and was immediately yelled at by someone standing just inside his building. Anniser Dannstac was his often costar, friendly rival, quite often rumored girlfriend (though that was completely untrue) and constant pain in the ass. “Anni, what the heck are you doing at my place?” Maxir questioned as he put on sunglasses as soon as the morning sun struck his face. He hadn’t slept all night and he seemed like he was limping a bit.

“Oh no,” Maxir grumbled. “We were supposed to run lines before shooting today weren’t we?” he asked knowing the question. “How much time do we have? I am sure we can get in some work after I take a shower.”

Anniser Dannstac

A
Anni?” Anniser questioned. He rarely called her that. Most of the time when he was trying to avoid her or possibly when he was drunk. “Yes we were supposed to be running lines. And you’ve been MIA too often since you got that Jedi gig. Learning…”

She gave him a look over and squinted her eyes. “Holy chit Max. Is this a walk of shame? Who were you with?”

Maxir Vancil

Maxir Vancil

M

qC8JFYe.png

Tags: Anniser Dannstac

XUEhafMi83pKh7lRNNwjSuiaA-s3DOl-wV64IqQMZ6cnmL45KFsqqJJSNGAgwf9-62e-YRyY-x1dkasi1PHkuk1InHPitAQpix8mzoPEa3L6HfV01CXXlUwfrgfco8F3x7JyXOScD0o0IkD5sYXis24

“Walk of shame?” Maxir protested a bit too much. “I don’t know what you are talking about. I was at the Jedi temple studying as I’ve been doing for a while,” he continued his explanation. “Some of the younger Jedi had a party. Not like a party you would actually go to, but a party nonetheless. I was invited and I went. It was too late when I was done so I slept for a couple hours at the temple. Nothing more than that.”

Of course there was much more than that. But Maxir didn’t know how Anniser would react to him getting together with a Jedi. At least he knew that she wasn’t going to challenge Amanda braska to a fight or anything. Even the egotistical Anniser was not full of herself enough to do that. She would likely try to get involved in the relationship in some way however. That was what she did. Despite all the rumors neither Maxir nor Anniser had ever pursued anything beyond the onscreen action between them. But for some reason Anniser liked to keep the rumors going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom