Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From a teacher to a friend..... (Matsu Ike)

Japanese-Tea-Garden-22423.jpg

And so it was that after a long search for the truth along with answers to the question that plagued him since his return. After all the miss starts and trial that he soon seems have come to an impasse where thought it was not the answer he sought it no less enlightening and something he found be helpful. For in them he found some semblance of peace as there too were snippets of understanding of. Not so much as to who he was but what or where he came from as he was able to be fortunate to be able to find other of his father line. And from them along with the knowledge, they kept safe thru the millennia was if anything a wealth spring of information he barely been able and only recently been able to sort thru.

And although he barely scratched the surface it no less gave him some good insight as well lead into learning or relearning if whatever the case would be. An ability of their kind that he'd seem interested to set his sight into that of which was the ability that as aside from the archived notation in the Jedi. Had been confirmed in a way by those he found in Alderaan. THat of which was that of the Kashi ability to seem connected to the living force itself doing as was had been speculated aid in the growing of things which had recently look into intently. Digging up and practicing it as best he could on his own until such time he felt confident enough to give it a test run.

Wherein after a long exhaustive search, he eventually found a suitable location.....a force garden in close proximity to a botany bay. But then again seem in his keen interest to focuse on the task at hand that he seems neglected and was at some level oblivious to the fact of what fate had in store for him.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

The botany bay was a decent sized ship and the garden within that she met most people in was well.... not something often sen. She hosted so few people until the jedi master heard someone wanted to come aboard. Where they were all going to be able to look over. The silvergrass, the tress and more of the plants with the jedi master in the center of it. A smaltea table set up so she could enjoy it and there were some of the creatures all around. Jakobeasts, silver wings until the lady allowed the force energies to guide her to see ROnin with a bow of her head. "Welcome jedi Wendigo." Uncertain about many things in the future but it was always good to see someone from the past.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

It was at first somewhat of a conundrum to him ponder why if anything his request for gain passage to this botanical garden was met. For whatever reason, it had been no sooner met by the answer of yes and soon followed by passing quip. That only now that as he stood inside it that he comes to understand the error of his misconception as he was given passage to board. And that walking in he then could help be or feel be in awe at the sight he beheld. Seeing all the abundant life sprout from all around and with it the seem calm ebbing flow of what he could only fathom to be the tide of life intermixed with the ribbon of the living force. Which thought brought him a sense of peace at the same time a faint hint of sadness reminded of memories old. When he first came be with the Silvers and of time spent in the lush garden of Voss. And with it all those he met along the way...now all but far from him he could help but feel a slight pang of regret. Not so much about losing touch with them and of the Master that came then gone as time past. But that of not being able to have had the time to thank them... but then the force along with fate seem to find a way.

osmosis1-e1381171295975.jpg

That as he was lead in by what he could only describe was that of a familiar and welcoming presence thru the garden. That he soon finds himself at a clearing where ahead he could see a table was set that somehow garner some familiarity to him. Which soon seem not be missed by him so as he turns gaze at a no less familiar sight. That of the Jedi Master he'd come cross path with once before....that of Master [member="Matsu Ike"].

"Welcome, Jedi Wendigo."

She then came say as he could then connect to confirm the earlier presence be hers. That he then with a respectful bow came turn gaze back at her in response.

"Thank you, Master Ike,.... its been so long and its so good have the chance meet with you again. Given all that had to happen thus far...it so good see you again."

To which his words seem to linger then cut off momentarily as the weight of circumstance that befell the Silvers. Knowing all the loss and changes thus far did pain him still thought to seem a familiar face such as her was if anything. Reassuring as it was comforting .... knowing as he then peels to stir his thought back from the past to the present. As seem all too familiar glint of a smirk crosses his lip as seen in her presence part him could help but still be or very least feel in a way be that same youth those many moons ago. THought this time around as time had passed since a bit more wiser, confident and less impulsive as he was once back then. Gain thru their teaching and guidance a hopefull maturity that seems see him thru thus far.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

She had a look on her face seeing him and motioned to the other side of the table. Where they could both be while she whipped out demeter. A final gift from Kiriko, a tea pot that was in everyway perfect to creating the finest brew she could. Well worth his skills as an artisan and she was glad of that, there was more as well before she was moving her hands. Deftly over sections of the kettle and her tea cups. Everything was here until she looked up finishing. "Jasmine tea mixed with some white." For the best flavor she knew and she was looking at more of it around them as she could see the animals stretching out.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

It then seemed after a brief pause between the two who in their own way seem to have reminisced about old days perhaps. Which to him reminded of the time as Master and student ...in which thought he was not quite the idea student given all the shenanigans he got himself into. She no less had been patient thought their time had been brief he no less cherished as much he'd be thankful for those time.

That although it felt somewhat surreal how much things had changed for the better he'd hope. As she now was to him more than a teacher but a dear friend. As he then following her lead as she'd notion him to take a seat across from him and the scent of the then brew tea filled the air. Seem to him as if much like an added layer that heralds him from memories from the past. That he could help but smile as he turns face her to then speak.

"Ah yes, they seem something smells good... thought it been a while since I wonder. What kind would it be this time as I can't help be reminded how much I missed it so. "

To which she then seem with the same grace and such he'd know her that Master Ika replied simply.

"Jasmine tea mixed with some white."

To which with a smile as he patiently awaited her pour it into the await teacup spoke to then add.

"The talks we had over tea back in Voss....thought guess as naive I was back then I really didn't get the chance to thank you Master Ike. To let you know how much your guidance and teaching thought I didn't seem to be appreciative of it back then really help me much thru it all. "

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

She bowed her head to him with a nod of her head, where she was looking at some things they had here. With the tea and when he sat down she was going over to look at the kettle. Pouring it out and getting some sugar to enjoy herself with a wider grin appearing on her face. The jedi master finished pouring her own cup and lifted it up while she blew on it to cool it with a small amount of sugar and a sip though she was listening to the jedi knight... Strange but he was a curious one at times. "So if I may ask, what is it that brings you out here with us my friend? There is much going on in the galaxy and I am mostly an old woman."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkW1iTyS8dk​
[member="Matsu Ike"]​
It was then as the two conversed and she had done pour her tea as sat across from him that she turn back him speak.

"So if I may ask, what is it that brings you out here with us my friend? There is much going on in the galaxy and I am mostly an old woman."

In which case he then replied back thought he pause to linger on string his thought together in the hopes of finding the right words say or start things off. Given that if nothing else he could seem not been able however much he tried to shake off the slight peculiarity about him. A trait seems that of that which most would think him strange that in turn made hard not come across as anything but a curiosity. As he soon finds and began speaking in response to her.

"So it seems it had been since we've last met and, to be honest, I myself know the why or what...much had happened or gone on in the galaxy that it seems to take up more and more of the Orders handle it all. At it been during those times in the midst of it that I had seem been fortunate to find a clue....something I myself never thought ever could be. That of seems another of my Father kinfolks still lives married into the Royal house of Alderaan. And that thought event and some those same going on in the galaxy have prevented me converse with him more than I wish could. His granting of access to their archive sort help as in them I was able to piece together some or bits of information.

Of which is that of a certain ability that I would hope learn as would assume be of some use if I could once the dust settle in the galaxy current status. It spoke of something about accessing " the breath" which I'm not really sure or clear on what it is given what I found so far. But i am assuming its some sort like the force....and that it was said to help grow things which in a way is what I came. Figured to test out this theory i had so far thought am a bit reluctant to attempt it alone. Which seem brough me here and .... see you here figured who better can i ask or trust be there. Just in case....as am not sure if or what would happen but you Master Ike."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

His words were a little jumbled and confused but she got the gist of it while sitting there. With a wide grin and a look on her face though the jedi master spoke. "I se well we should be able to do something about that. Just tell me what you need to know and I am certain I can find something special about the breath." She vaguely remembered something but there wqasn't much to go on, she was wise and knew a lot but there were some problems with it. She dind't recall everything perfectly right off the bat and would have to think about it. "THe guardians of the breath were somerthing I recall but that was a long time ago and I don't remember much."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

It was then as he sat there across from her and tried to speak his mind that he could help but seem to falter. His words seem come out as but a mix of jumbled words incoherent words or sentence that would most likely confuse the ell out anyone who'd heard it. But then again she was not just anyone and despite the fact much time had passed...that he no longer felt be that lost youth back from the dead it seems as most knew him probably saw him. Now a man no less a Knight as anyone could attest him be so and yet in her presence he could help but revert back to that very youth they found so long ago. That with unspoken words he couldn't help regard her with such respect or honor despite all the talks or the whisper he'd undoubtedly come across being said about her. But then set those lingering thought aside in his mind for a later time as with a wide grin a look on her face she then turns speak to him.

"I see well we should be able to do something about that. Just tell me what you need to know and I am certain I can find something special about the breath."

Of which made him slightly grin while he spoke.

"I would appreciate that very much Master Ike....and I guess with your assistance would humbly ask if could have you there with me while I try to attempt connecting to the Breath first anything then maybe moving into one the Guardians next. As would give me peace of mind and trust no one else know how to pull me out of it. If things go south....like umm that little incident back in Voss."

It was then he could help let one hand slightly rise rub the back his neck which was sorta tell he sometimes did when faced with certain embarrassing situation or memory. As the memory he spoke off was one of few that thankfully kept just between them were in being as it were. In his impatience during one their training session upon his return. Things got a bit out of hand as for whatever reason his temper somehow triggered something within him and before he knew it he could stop himself. And if Master Ike was not there he'd not been able to pull away from the pull of the shadows influence. And for that, he'd been thankful as even now he could only guess what would have happened as there was still much about himself that he didn't know. That it made him hesitant to try anything outside of what he deems be the force without guidance or someone he trusted. Of which he could only think of a handful name come mind that he knew of or lived thus far... one which was hers. As she seems to take moment pause contemplate the rest what he said that came to her reply next.

"The guardians of the breath were something I recall but that was a long time ago and I don't remember much."

To which he nod and no less understood what she meant as he spoke.

"I bet they were... seeing most what little could gather seem to go back so long ago that they could only be found in actual books rather than holocroms or data disk. And they were not even written by them but some third party from the looks of it in languages I never heard of or know how to begin reading. But I hope with your help we can maybe least get some idea as to what they are?"

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

"Well alright then." She said it though witb a grin appearing on her face and she was all for trying new things. "Just say where we need to go and we'll set the course. Been wanting to try out some of the new features that have been developed for the ship lately." She said it but was also looking at what they had, what they should and would be able to do before she stretched out her arms to bring up the screen. If he knew where they needed to go, if he had an idea well that would be easier but she was all for exploring and trial and error. That was half the fun and could lead to any number of adventures for the two of them.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Well alright then."

He then hears Master Ike replied as with a grin on her face and look of open to give it a try which no less. Deep inside he could help but breath a sigh of relief as if for nothing else just having her there assured him. If things didn't go well or south she at least would be able to contain or if need stop him from any harm could be done by him. With the faint memories of the brief moment he did lose it and hang in the back his mind was not something he'd wanted a repeat of. As he then grins himself as in his heart he felt hopeful.

"Just say where we need to go and we'll set the course. Been wanting to try out some of the new features that have been developed for the ship lately."

To which he then gave it a thought then replied.

"Well, I guess perhaps we can go now.....that is if you are able to Master Ike as did not want to intrude on or if you were in the middle of anything. As for where its gonna be tricky as I would have hope find a way go maybe to the Kashi homeworld just in case there could be a trail we could follow from there. But then again I can't seem to find one in any of the astrochart and afraid think if it may have been one the planet ravaged by the plague or if it even exists at all.Though the planet was my family seem been could be a good place start too but it seems its no help either. As seem been ravaged to the ground. Nothing left when I went there...."

He pauses and turns away as faint sadness filled him as the memory came and faded from his mind.

" ....might be been for the best as could happen sometime after I was taken away by my first Master. So really don't know where start though I guess the mention of growing things could be something follow thru also. But I don't know how that goes...."

He then pulls out a datapad to show her.

" But all the copies of the clues I could find about it I stored or copied here. Which I hope you'd not please tell Master Jokso Nur...seeing she would not please one bit that I sort. Snuck into the archive even if she told me not to....."

A sheepish grin came across his face as one would have known enough to show by those who knew him well enought. As a sort tell that he knew if he'd done some mischief thought without malice. But still mischief of some level.....

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

she looked at him and offered a wider grin. "It is not an intrusion, since I have mostly become a recluse to many of the jedi training and offering guidance well my ability to travel has opened up. Can't be like some jedi and only stay in one place, on one planet. Where things might pas you by. INstead I like to go out, like to explore and try to understand parts of the galaxy for myself." Where she was going when she rose up wallking throught he garden. "Just say where we are going for the navigational computer and we can start heading there. i have all of the equipment I need onboard for us and if we need anything new well we have engineering artisan droids for that.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

It was then seeing her look his way and offer a wide grin as she spoke only help ease his mind as he began listening.

"It is not an Intrusion since I have mostly become a recluse to many of the jedi training and offering guidance well my ability to travel has opened up. Can't be like some jedi and only stay in one place, on one planet. Where things might pas you by. Instead, I like to go out, like to explore and try to understand parts of the galaxy for myself."

To which with a wide grin on himself that he nods before speak.

"I see and thank you in advance just the same after since our last meet I too could not help feel the inability stay still anyone for too long. Find some semblance of solace in try search out more or at best as much could of my own past. Explore and come across clue along the way help me piece together some things."

At which time he paused as would seem come realize how indeed things had changed since they last met. For where there was once uncertainty and doubt was instead a faint feel of new purpose along with a sureness in him. As this time around they were at some level, not a mere stranger but actual friends at best. As she then seems sense this and slowly come rise and with him by her side came walk thru the garden spoke.

"Just say where we are going to the navigational computer and we can start heading there. I have all of the equipment I need onboard for us and if we need anything new well we have engineering artisan droids for that."

To which he took the moment ponder his response.

"To be honest there a few planet that comes to mind where I hope to go and see if by chance I could find some use or purpose for the ability grow things rather than lay waste to it. But being untested as these abilities so far just learn would hope that we could start things slow or small. Perhaps with a solitary area in a controlled environment such what I hope you might know off. As the few times, i did attempt it was sort hit or miss...."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

She looked at him and knew just the place... if you were going to do things well you wanted to have some privacy so she was prepared and knowing what to do. "I know just where to go." She was thinking about it and the Eye might be one of the places we can go. Few jedi remember it and it is old, older then most temples." She had worked on Ahch-To as well as the Valey projects but the Eye itself could prove interesting if tbey did it correctly. A small project to restore the construction of the temple for all to see and connect it among a wider jedi network that may come into play for them as a means of protecting it.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

It was then glancing aside at her and note the look on her face as was soon confirm by her words soon after.

"I know just where to go."

To which he then nods before replying his head cock to one side seem out of curiosity.

" Really Master Ike? Where and how soon or far are we from this place you speak of?"

At which time she then slowly but surely came forth to then relay and talk with a bit more detail of the place she had in mind. As she then spoke of oddly enough that the somewhat she said caught this attention as they were being called out... eye, Ahch-To, and Valey project. That he then couldn't help but wonder about them before speaking out.

" ....Very well then it does look promising and with you there....i can only wish hope it would all work out fine."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

She looked at him to get a few things but mostly was rising up, prepared to go where they might be able to handle themselves... but she was certain they would be able to find the information. Bringin up her chevron on her wrist and loading the information from the navigational computer. She set course for the Eye, a place of the jedi that has been part of their history and used for a great many things. She had all fo the information there and they might be able to better improve their chances since the temple itself was like several others part of their big restoration project itself. Like on Ossus, Rhen Var, Voss, Tython, Lothal and any of the other worlds of the jedi she had been setting up their new archives system to well make it so the archives were prepared to be shared.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

With that said and done Ronin then stood up following close behind Master Ike as she then seems prepared for their departure. Pull up what seems to be a remote interface to the ship where she appeared to have entered the coordinates. As the pair then set off head to this place she mentions called the Eye.

And as she did so Ronin couldn't help contemplate the possible implication that this project would bring. Seeing as if nothing else with what little he could go by for now regarding his ancestors. Whose skill and teachings he was about to revive and learn with her help were concerned his action would be on their account. Be deem blasphemous or taboo for none if any records or accounts of such a feat had been tried or done outside their well-guarded community or hovels. That for what it's worth he'd not even consulted the most elder practitioner he could found about this given that. It was not that he avoided it but it was simply because he could not be found in a timely manner that he'd hope to. But just the same he was willing to go thru with it as given the state of things as he had heard. Like on Ossus, Rhen Var, Voss, Tython, Lothal and any of the other worlds of the jedi had access to or had connected with thus far. There was quite a massive devastation that was in desperately need of finmding solutions to given the countless wars or onslaught of almost irreputable damage suffer on a wide scale. That the possibillity of finding a way to somehow jumpstart any level of natural growth or repair seem promising to him.To at least give it a try....

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

She motioned for him, letting him have a place on the ship to go and sleep. While she had the coordinates and they were heading off into the distance while she moved around on the ship. Allowing the force to guide her and she went to her desk in her room, seeing the image of her children and Hanna, Korra and everything they knew. It wasn't much but she could go and check it out later as they were going around the galaxy do their works as jedi. She had a few other things to clear up as projects were being worked on, restoration of the Eye, the Valley and a few other places came up so they were making moves out into the galaxy so the different jedi groups might have a better place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFiBjWjDLYg​

[member="Matsu Ike"]

It was then as all seem been set and the ship was set to traverse space for their intended destination that Master Ike. Perhaps noting or not just the same came forth lead him off motioning to him as she then offers him. A place of his own on the ship to which he thankfully accepted and thanked her before being left alone. He then took the moment as soon the door closed behind her to rest in the private solitude. Knowing all too well with the path ahead uncertain he would for the most part not find as much rest. As his mind was racked with mix of question as well anticipation of the days ahead.

0.jpg

As for the most part, this would be the first time he would actually put all of it into practice. All that he'd gathered and learn thus far...

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Matsu was sittign there as time passed on and they wrere going to hyperspace when she leaned back in her seat. The crew chair was well something she had fashioned for the ships and it modled to make her body the most comfortable. She was checking it out though before they all moved around. Leaning her head against it while she dozed off and got to sleep a little. She was reaching out with the force itself to test her own skills where she wanted to put some ideas out there. The jedi master was reaching out to massage the force within herself to relax... to push the force throughout her ship where she could expand out and turn her ship into one laerge amplification hub. Going forward towards the eye itself with the force reachign her teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom