Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From A Noble Gold To A Merciless Red (Alexandra/Nick)

Dromund Kaas
Just Weeks After The Coup Of Emperor Dranok Lussk, by Kaine Zambrano

Ah, the place was bustling now, more then it had been in Nick's recollection of the place. Of course, many of them were entertainers or dancers or women of ill repute... More then Nick had ever seen in his life. Actually, the amount of them in the palace disgusted him, but that was how the Emperor and his minions operated.... Like Nick could talk.

Yes, the Sith Knight had been accidentally pulled into the conflict during the coup. Tyrin's men had mistaken him for one of Zambrano's followers, and in the heat of the moment, Nick had become a part of "Team Kaine" in the middle of defending himself, helping ensure victory for Emperor Zambrano.

He knew in his heart that there was no turning back after that. And so, he had joined Kaine's camp of followers, begrudgingly due to Kaine's apparent... Close relationship with his former Master, Circe Savan, who he hated more then death. And within weeks, almost as if cementing that, he'd made her a Sith Master and Sith Lord. Pitiful, considering the rumors he had heard of her backstabs of the Empire on multiple occasions.

The Sith Knight walked through the palace until he came to the library... Or what was left of it, anyway. Everything was dated after the Sith's archives had been taken, but hopefully what he had been seeking wasn't gone....

Using his ID, which allowed him access, he began searching through the dismantled archives for the Sith's collected and documented files on Jedi, specific Jedi on that account...

He was searching for one man... Yes, the one he had met on Dantooine. It had been a cold night on Dantooine when a Jedi and a Miraluka traitor of the Empire, by the name of Saoirse Jenulia, had stormed a Sith facility that had been using villagers for simulation tests. Why they stormed it and how they got onto the planet, he didn't know, but he'd gotten the mission to investigate.

Nick hadn't been able to stop them, no, a wayward lightsaber strike detonated the core of the facility, and Nick had to escape before it exploded. The facility was destroyed, but Nick came away with something greater then a successful mission...

One look in the eyes of the Jedi, those familiar eyes that reminded him of his mother... He had to know. Was he alive? If he was a Jedi, the Sith would likely have files on him...

And then he found it. What he'd been looking for. The name that had been through his mind ever since Dantooine....

Joshua DragonsFlame.

A few hours had passed of Nick looking through the files, and he was impressed by what he had seen. Jedi Master, Republic Grand Admiral... Jedi Council Member, fought in wars against the Sith and the Black Suns.. One part of Nick felt pride that his flesh and blood had done such things. The other felt envy, yet at the same time he knew that the older DragonsFlame had set the standard, one he would need to clear if he was ever going to take himself seriously again.

His questions had been answered. That facility had taken Josh prisoner when he was young, and used him as a test subject. Josh's reason for going there years later was obvious... Revenge. But why was Saoirse there? The former Sith Knight had betrayed the Sith already and left, but why continue to attack now that she was out?

And then he found it... Reports that DragonsFlame had been romantically linked to Jenulia. It made sense now. She'd faced her own demons and gone to Dantooine to support him. He remembered the fight now, how hard Saoirse had fought, how fierce she became whenever Josh had been shot at. Whenever Nick aimed a shot at his brother, Sao's expression had changed, and she had done all she could to protect him, like a woman possessed. And Josh was the same. Before they had gotten to the core, he had seen Josh actually use his own body as a shield to protect Saoirse against blaster fire if he couldn't block them in time, or if Saoirse was unable to defend herself in time. It touched him that two people could be so close as to risk so much for one another...

And then he remembered the reports he'd seen a week ago... The Sith traitor, Saoirse Jenulia had been killed. And for the first time in many years.... Nick felt one emotion he was taught to push away...

Pity.

If he could weep, he would have wept for his brother's loss. But it was a show of weakness to show pity.... Sympathy. They restricted you from true power... He couldn't do that.

But yet.... He felt a pang of sympathy for his brother's loss, to lose something so important must have been heartbreaking.

He sighed as he scanned the documents for anything else of worth. A likely location, perhaps? Nick had one goal in mind now... And that was to reunite with his older brother... Under the Sith banner. Doing that, turning the Jedi Master... The Sith Empire would be unstoppable. The two sons of Philip and Serena DragonsFlame, two force users in their own right... Two 3rd generation Force Users... Nobody would be able to stop them.

He found nothing. No likely locations, except the fairly obvious. Giving up for now, he started to walk back toward the archives to put it away.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra turned the corner and looks at Nick Dragonsflame, in fact she had done so in such a way she was now standing directly infront of him in the room with no one else here. "Found what you were looking for?" She walked into the room and looked at the window on the wall, no one followed her in, no one was at the door. It was just her walking into the room, right into the path of Nick Dragonsflame before going over to a window and looking out it for a few moments before looking back. Her eyes showed the expectation for an answer from the man whom would not even know her. @[member="Nicholas DragonsFlame"]

He turned his head to look at the woman who had spoke to him. Ah, the one who had glared at him at the coup. Like he cared, far as he knew, she probably just hated everybody. Most Sith did.

"And what does it matter to you?" he said in return, putting the files away.

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Simple, whispers into a shadow would be all that would be accomplished if you told me. I am not hear after all on the cameras and i intend to stay that way." She tapped the side of her head and brushed some of her hair out of the way, a visual scrambler over her ear. "Now, as i was saying, did you find what your looking for mister....?" She let the sentence run off, waiting for him to finish it with his name. @[member="Nicholas DragonsFlame"]

"DragonsFlame" he said coldly as he took a seat, looking at her with impatient yet curious eyes. Was this another patsy come to spy on him for the Emperor? He knew there were suspicions of him in Kaine's camp... Likely due to Circe knowing that he wanted her dead. But alas, Nick had shunned them. He had nothing to hide, he didn't care for them whatsoever.

Alexandra Feanor

"Then you are related to that Jedi from Alderaan, hmm now to see how close you are to him personality wise..." She looked at Nick closely, studying his stance and features for a moment before looking around for a glass and pouring half of its contents on teh floor without a care. "What is this glass now." @[member="Nicholas DragonsFlame"]

Alderann? What the hell was this crazy woman talking about? Well, if she had answers...

"Well, you just karking poured half of it on the floor" he said. "The glass is half full"

What was she, a psychiatrist?

Alexandra Feanor

She shruged and put the glass on the ground and walked closer to him now, her eyes watching his now as she was within two feet of him. "And when you hear the name Joshua Dragonsflame, what is it that comes to mind?" @[member="Nicholas DragonsFlame"]

He cocked his head as he watched her, considering commenting on her being a little too close there.

"I don't know, I just found out he was alive" he said with a shrug.

Alexandra Feanor

She frowned for half a second, turning and tapping her cheek as she thought and just stared at the man after turning and leaning against the window. "Hmm, you are a sith right?" She was looking over the man and waiting for his answer again, her eyes drifting to his saber if he had one or if he didnt they would immediately return to his face. @[member="Nicholas DragonsFlame"]

Nick looked down at his double bladed saber, before looking back at her with a "Are you kidding me" face.

"No, I'm a Jedi Knight in the palace of Dromund Kaas" he remarked sarcastically. "Because Jedi LOVE fighting for Kaine during Sith coups, yknow?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Did i say you were a Jedi, there are more shades than just Jedi and Sith, Dragonsflame." She sighed and continued to tap her fingers on her cheek while she thought, otherwise appearently uneffected by the sarcasm. "So you fight on the opposite side of your brother and feel not a single piece of emotional connection." @[member="Nicholas DragonsFlame"]

He rolled his eyes. "Lady, I haven't SEEN my brother since I was a karking infant" he said, shaking his head. "I'm just finding out now that all of these years, the Jedi have had him, and he didn't get killed in an explosion"

He sighed. "But why do you care? What's your endgame here?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Knowledge, that is purely what i am digging at. The Knowledge of how you react to his name, of how you react to my presence, to my pestering questions and my useless overused pychological assesments that have absolutely no real purpose to what i am searching for." She looks at the half filled glass now, as to make a point the whole half empty, half full, test was for absolutely no appearent reason. "And so far, its doing little to help me figure out what it is that im looking for. Other than the facts that your impatient in the face of useless tests that waste your time. And a heavy use of sarcasm and.... what is the word im looking for. annnoyance?"

"Well you'd be annoyed too if some crazy woman came up to you, in a palace where Kaine's suspicious buddies bug the piss out of you every hour, and started acting like a psychologist and name dropping your relatives" he replied curtly. "I'm kind of used to my alone time" he said with a smirk, the exact smirk that Alexandra might recognize from somebody else.

"Speaking of alone, is there a reason why you're so close?" he asked. "If this is a date, let me know ahead of time next time"

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra blinked for a moment then looked down and immediately backed up and rubbed her neck as she sighed. "Right sorry, not a very good invstigator... and sorry i didnt mean to get so close, well i mean i did and i didnt and i... ugh." He entire demeanor changed in a fraction of a second, rambling on to herself in an otherwise foreign language she picked up on Sneeve. She didnt look crazy persay, no it was more like an embarassed conversation with herself at being so naive and stupid for taking the actions that she had taken. Finally though after a minute she looked at him again. "Right Sorry, still getting used to your galactic norms and all... that and i was attempting to stay serious and analytical and be profession and all that. Err my names Alexandra by the way and honestly i was just curious as to the basics and if you were like your sibling, i guess i could have approached that differently in the first place." @[member="Nicholas DragonsFlame"]

He shrugs, chuckling at how quickly her pretend seriousness fell like dominos.

"Nick" he said. "Normally, I don't usually talk to anyone around here, so forgive me if I come off cold. That might be because, well... I generally hate just about everyone here"

Alexandra Feanor

"Thank you, i feel much better about being hated. Brightens the day and gets the heart going, definitely alot of fun." She raised a brow and looked at the man before her while she went over and drank the rest of the glass. Sighing after she had done so and glancing back. "I know the feeling though, honestly every one of you sith could die and i could care less." @[member="Nicholas DragonsFlame"]

"Well, if you hate the Sith so much, and seem so obsessed with my brother, why don't you leave the Sith and go marry him or something?" he snarked, rolling his eyes. "Course, you'd probably stab him in the back like all you Sith seem to do" he spat. "It's all y'all seem to know. I try to stay away from things like that, but.... Welp, it's all you guys seem to know and teach. It's one of the reasons I'm so different from you all, and why I hate the majority of you" he spat. "And why the Republic is so easily able to kick you all to the curb"

He took a flask of vodka from his robes and took a sip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom