Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Friends, Mentors, Rivals and more

Hi there everyone,

I am looking to get Balun out there and interact with the rest of the Galaxy. Currently, I'm a blank canvas and can be anywhere that public transport can take me.

If anyone wants to thread or form some bonds, whether friendly or otherwise, let me know!

Jax can train the paddie in Lightsaber combat! :D

I won't say no to a bit of training. Balun was raised in the NJO from a young age, so will know some of the basics of the first five forms of lightsaber combat, with only a little of Niman. He's very much a Paddie, average on all counts and plenty of room for learning! If you'd like to start a thread, base it at a location where Jax is known to be found, we can go from there.

Balun Vale Balun Vale

I got this dude, or Kale.

Balun can go either way, what were your thoughts? I'm more familiar with Kale than Olorion, but always down to write with you!

Rival you say.

Absolutely! It doesn't have to be an aggressive rivalry, it could be friendly competition, but then I'm also open to anything at this point. Lol see where the story takes us?

Understandable. Kale was demoted to padawan cus of the NIO vs Sith stuff.

this guy is the Son of Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis and is just trying to fill shoes way to big for him.

Really? Wow, I wasn't aware of that. Oh well, he stuck to his convictions I imagine. Who would you prefer to write?

Friendly competition is a lot of fun, and Aris could certainly use more people to pit himself against!

Sounds good to me, and Balun will be familiar with GA Space so all the better :)

Yep, Now he has to prove himself to the Order again... for the third time.

You have a couple Jedi people here to have some fun with. So expanding my Sith dude might be fun.

Sounds great, and it will be Balun's first interaction with a Sith so it's sure to be enlightening. I'm about to head to bed because I have to adult tomorrow but I'm super keen for this! If your happy to wait, I can get us started on a thread tomorrow afternoon?

Yesss. We can work something out with this.

Excellent, just don't tell on me to your mom! I'm sure we can get up to some mischief. Any particular setting you would prefer? I'm down for anywhere lol

I'm going to end up with lots of threads but the more the merrier! Just be aware that my pacing may be slow as I work full time and I can't sneak in posts during, not like my last job xD

Consider you both hired! How much do friends cost nowadays?

That’s fine! I’m cool with slow but consistent. No pressure.

Zaiya is still a civilian, 14, but odds are she is joining the Jedi order soon. She tends to go visit friends at the Jedi temple, or loves to try new places to eat around Commoner or Corellia, but I can make up a reason to be anywhere with her guardian professor for some reason or another.

Would you like me to set up a thread or do you prefer to set one up?

And what level of potential shenanigans would you like to deal with?

Oof know that feeling

Carlos friendship, free of charge just have to put up with him

Perfect! Right within my price range.

That’s fine! I’m cool with slow but consistent. No pressure.

Zaiya is still a civilian, 14, but odds are she is joining the Jedi order soon. She tends to go visit friends at the Jedi temple, or loves to try new places to eat around Commoner or Corellia, but I can make up a reason to be anywhere with her guardian professor for some reason or another.

Would you like me to set up a thread or do you prefer to set one up?

And what level of potential shenanigans would you like to deal with?

Balun is similar, I can have him anywhere. IC he grew up within the NJO on Coruscant but he's off adventuring on his own terms now, figuring his own way in life. He can come back to visit friends or they might stumble upon him in some way.

If you don't mind the wait, I can start a thread after work today. It's 5am here currently (New Zealand time).

That goes for both of you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom