Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendly Sith Seeks Acquaintances

Hey guys, after just finishing my tea party with [member="Irajah Ven"] I've decided that Vrak needs some more threads.

As far as Sith go he's pretty typical, probably more cliche than half a dozen others on this board, but I'm having fun writing him. So is anyone interested in writing? PM me or post here :)

Nisha Skaiyr

N
[member="Vrak Nashar"]

On the one hand, you kidnapped and tortured Nisha's friend, so meeting would potentially be terribly unpleasant.

On the other hand, you kidnapped and tortured Nisha's friend, so meeting could be delightfully unpleasant!

Also, your surname is vaguely similar to Nisha, and this amuses me for some reason.

"Friendly Sith"​
TM5EL1n.gif

[member="Teresa Shan"] I mean, it's fair, tbh.

I did tell him to "Eat hemp and chit rope" so honestly, the fact I'm walking away from this at all is a minor miracle.

Pro-tip: don't say things like that to Vrak unless you are deliberately trying to piss him off.

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
[member="Vrak Nashar"]

I might be able to your sithy-ness for something. But I have more specific questions first. Shall thy sendeth a pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom