Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendly Drinks (Talia)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Talia Al Ghul"]
"Yeah,well I at least try to be when it comes to women. It's just there are women in the galaxy who rather just need a body for feth rather then a long relationship,which is what I want." Noah informed her as he tipped his glass towards her,silently asking for a refill.

Talia

Professor of Sentientology
@[member="Noah Corek"]

Well... THAT was something she wasn't prepared to hear. The Colonel was apparently... a romantic at heart. And here she thought they were rarer than real Jedi virgins. It was getting all kinds of interesting.

And awkward. Well, she still wasn't too used to sharing private conversation. In any event, she carried on.

"Ahh... So... you looking to settle down then?" she asked. Huh, other than Tegs and Jorus, she hadn't really met anyone who actually wanted to be in a relationship.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah sighed and placed the empty glass down on the desk and looked and Talia straight in the eye. "Truthfully? Yes I am. I've spent thirteen years of my life killing people,maybe I just want to settle down,maybe put something into this galaxy instead of taking things out. I'm getting old,I'm 33,my little sister and brother still have their primes ahead of them,so its not that I'm worried that the family name won't live on." Noah informed her and he put his elbows on the desk and then put his head in his hands.

Talia

@[member="Noah Corek"]

A faint smile drew across her lips, but there was a touch of melancholy to her gaze, "It is an ideal," she began, "But one doesn't know exactly what the future may hold." she added with her own perspective.

"And I've a feeling, especially with what just happened with the Atrisians... that this is only the beginning. War just might loom on the horizon..." her voice trailed off.

"What then?"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah leaned back in the chair and thought about it. "It war does happen and I've got a wife and child,I just see that as another thing to fight for. The two top things I fight for,the second top is government,the Protectorate has been better to me than most governments,but the first is family,family,not matter what,is always there for you." Noah informed her and a gave her a small smile.

Talia

@[member="Noah Corek"]

"That's an admirable thought, Commander," Talia told him, tipping her glass to him. "Maybe you just need to relay that more to the women around you," she flashed a small wink in lighthearted teasing. "They just might take the offer."

She brought the glass up to drink more of the brandy, enjoying the taste of the fine liquor. "So, what has been going on in my absence? Been a long long while since I've been off digging for artifacts." Sometimes, the best information was heard from those under the Exarchs and Lord Protectors.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
"She,easier said than done." Noah informed her with a smile. He chuckled when she asked what had happened. "You've come to the right man Talia." Noah said,hoping the use of her first name didn't bother her. "Well,it started when Cira disappeared,after that,Alcori stepped in. After a few months,she was captured,they say it was a attempt on her life,but I've got friends in both MICO and RIA,who say she was kidnapped by a Sith torture expert. After she stepped down after that little fiasco,Cater stepped in and took the Protectorship from her. After that,he needed someone to lead the Pyre,after Kerrigan ran off with Alcori,Cater needed someone with ACTUAL military experience to lead the Pyre,so I was chosen and the rest of is history." Noah finished with a breath after such a long explanation.

Talia

@[member="Noah Corek"]

It was curious, hearing the tale from the perspective of the Commander. Nonetheless, it was a tidbit about the situation at hand. Of course, all things are colored based upon opinion, but this was just one part.

"How are things going with the surrounding territories?" she already knew how things were going with the Atrisian Empire -- now with the Lords of the Fringe. But what else was going on out there?

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah rubbed his hand over the stubble on his chin and frowned. "Well,the Arts are gone now,the Fringe are always the jerks they have been,the Republic is expanding pretty fast. Oh,also,the Empire is gone,they were crushed when the Manos and Pubs hit them in a joint assault." Noah informed her as he raised his glass with a smirk on his face.

Talia

@[member="Noah Corek"] ( Nice pic!)

"Is that so?" she put her glass down and reached for the bottle again, making a small motion as if to say, 'would you like more?'

"The Republic is expanding?" she asked, " How so?.... and what exactly happened with the Sith?"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Talia Al Ghul"] (Thanks!)
Noah smiled once she silently asked if he wanted more,to which he nodded his head politely. "Well from what I've heard,there was a power struggle once a new emperor came into power and from there it all went down hill. As for the Republics expansion,they've been sweeping in and taking what was once Imp land." Noah informed her with a happy grin on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom