Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Freshly Squeezed Padawan

So, I've been sitting on this character for a while, and I finally want to dust them off and really get some Jedi time in.

My general idea for a Trandoshan Jedi is taking a different stance than most and looking to be a pacifistic type of character that tends more toward mercy missions such as famine relief, medical relief, refugee camp support, and other things that require more nuance than beating someone up. That is not to say that she should not be prepared to fight when it is the only option presented, but that she would rather find peace in the light and bring that light to others suffering across the galaxy. I suppose, really, typical Consular stuff. I'm open to a Master/Padawan type of relationship, and in fact welcome the juxtaposition of ideologies as a chance to break from what she considers her comfort zone. Perhaps she is chosen by a more combative type of Jedi given the stature of Trandoshans and she must learn, that sometimes, to fight is the correct option. That said, I also welcome any sort of Jedi with higher knowledge hoping to leave a positive impact on a non-traditional Jedi species.

So, I can't train you.

Obvs.

But later down the line, I'd love to write a more humanitarian-style thread with you. Be it disaster relief or whatever. That sounds like a super fulfilling story to write.

universe entire with-you
Master here! Not sure if Efret really wants a padawan of her own, but if you'd be interested in getting Hwuldi involved in some Jedi archeology / history, def hit me up :) if the fit is good for us both, Efret might just change her mind about taking a learner on!

Kyric Kyric It would be delightful to help people using compassion rather than fighting someone!

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti I'd be happy to! Let's just hash out a general idea and see what happens?

Braze Braze Hwuldi would be very funny next to an average sized human, and not be the one that is the combative fighter type. Sounds like a good time.

Efret Farr Efret Farr I studied history and archaeology IRL so this is something I'm super into already.

Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Hwuldi was raised by an elderly Wookie Jedi that rescued her as the last egg from the clutch she was laid into. She's never grown up knowing the Trandoshan vs. Wookie dichotomy, which in and of itself is already awkward! Either way, the juxtaposition of Wookie training a Trandoshan, both of which are Jedi, sounds very fun to me.

Valery Noble Valery Noble That's brilliant. Considering I want Hwuldi to line up more into the Consular peacekeeping role, Niman is something she is very much interested in. It allows her to focus more on her studies in the Force and her work in relief aid projects but does not leave her defenseless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom