Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh Meat [OPEN]

The Kaleesh, with the aide of his cybernetic enhancements managed to complete the physical training exercises in a total of 7 minutes on the dot. The warrior-in-training was barely fatigued by the ordeal before lining back up with the other Acolytes. Once they all completed their task and where dismissed by Sinestra, the Kaleesh would silently head for his quarters. He had no desire to go sight-seeing and was here strictly for training purposes. The automatic door to the living quarters slid open vertically and granted access to the pitch black room. The Kaleesh's eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness of the room, where he could identify a bed with finely woven red silk sheets and gold accents.

The room was rather cold, but he felt little thanks to the insulating nature of his leather and hide clothing. He would look around the room which appeared to be a dull grey in the pitch blackness. He could make out intricately designed girders and columns in the corners and walls of the suite. The room felt like something a noble or someone of high status would be given to rest in, not a mere untrained acolyte. Despite this, he found the room to be....pleasing, and serene.

The Kaleesh sat down on the foot of the bed, making himself comfortable as he placed his right hand on his face and firmly grasped the edges of his mask with his fingertips before pulling the Karabak bone mask off entirely. There was no risk of his face being seen, as the lights where out, his head was largely obscured by his hood, and the other Acolytes where out and about. He would hold the mask with both hands, staring into the empty eye holes. Suddenly the mask in his hands began to change; becoming more slender and sporting two black lines below the eye holes. Flanking the sides of the mask where two ear-like antennae which made the mask look vaguely like the face of an unmasked Kaleesh. He blinked rapidly, startled by what he saw. However upon looking at the mask again, it looked no different than when he took it off a few moments ago.

The Kaleesh shook his head and placed his right hand on his forehead. At times he felt burdened by the constant thoughts and hallucinations that invaded his consciousness, but it was a burden he accepted as part of his journey to achieve his ultimate destiny, and be reborn. The warrior turned the mask over and gently placed it back on his face until it fit snugly. He would then rest his arms on his lap and simply wait until called upon....

When he finished his physical training, Krayzen was barely tired, having done numerous regiments over the centuries to make him reach his high levels of physical fitness that was near that of a near-peak Anzati, and the reason why he wasn't at his peak was mostly because he hadn't reached the age to be at the peak lvl of physical fitness. He had sensed via the force that other force sensitives had used the force to aid in their assessment, but Krayzen did not use abilities like force speed to augment himself, mostly because he didn't need to.

Krayzen then heard the Sith Spymaster speak, and after she spoke, he left, returning to his quarters, where he meditated on the Sith Code, as he prepared himself for tomorrow's class.

" Your strong. Do not let doubt get the better of you. "

Rexus says as he watches the Kaleesh put its mask back on. Though Rexus had no training in the force aside from the scant bits he had learned on his own, he could sense a sort of doubt or burden hanging about the Kaleesh. Truthfully, he was able to sense it from the moment he was aboard the submersible along with the other acolytes. The Path to power was one fraught with danger and treachery at every corner. Rexus knew he needed allies and he needed them as soon as possible.

Rexus shifts from his position in the doorway, his intimidating form now entering the room. Standing at 7'5" and possessed of an eerie crimson skin, Rexus is the very definition of intimidating. Rexus narrows his gaze upon the kaleesh, his glowing yellow eyes seemingly staring right through the Kaleesh.

" I am venturing off world in search of saber crystals. I want you to join me. "

[member="Darth Morsus"]

The Kaleesh would keep his head down and make no eye contact, but he would be lying if he said he wasn't startled by Rexus's unexpected visit to his quarters. The Kaleesh waited for Rexus to finish before slowly raising his head to look at his visitor. The Kaleesh was further surprised that his visitor was also a pureblood Sith, a very uncommon sight in the Galaxy as they where presumed to be extinct. The Kaleesh would slowly rise from the sitting position,the sound of his leather clothing groaning as he did so. He would return Rexus's intense gaze with his own before speaking, Rexus being the only soul in the academy to ever hear him do so.

"How do you know of the purpose I am burdened with?"

The Kaleesh spoke with a gravelly, raspy tone. There was also a hint of curiosity, as Rexus was clearly able to discern the nature of his thoughts. He was also curious as to why Rexus chose him to accompany him on a hunt for saber crystals out of all the Acolytes. He began to hyper-analyze the situation before coming to an enlightening conclusion. The pureblood MUST see that the Kaleesh's destiny to be reborn as the warrior long past is the only fate for him. Perhaps he is offering to further the Kaleesh down the path of rebirth? Regardless, the Kaleesh awaited a response from Rexus.

[member="Rexus"]

Purpose...

Rexus allowed the word to circulate and drift through his mind for a scant few moments. Up until now, Rexus had lived life believing he was robbed of his destiny. He knew now that the force had something else in store for him just as he had something for the Kaleesh. That was what he believed anyway. Empathy was something most force users could access and Rexus was under the assumption the Kaleesh had yet to truly grasp it. Rexus speaks again, his once commanding and stentorian voice now distorted by the respirator he wears.

" The Dark guides me. It empowers me as I empower it. It's whispers tell me of the destiny your bound to achieve. "

Rexus knows he has to tread carefully here lest he overstep his bounds. All he needed to do now was get a single hook in his potential ally.

" Join me. Join me and realize what you truly are. "

Rexus delivers a small nod before moving aside, his right hand motioning for the doorway. Despite The fact that the hunt they were about to embark on was only a step, It would be a step in the right direction.

[member="Darth Morsus"]

The Kaleesh's eyes widened upon hearing Rexus's, as if his words had struck a chord. That which spoken by the Sith pureblood immediately triggered a reaction in the Kaleesh's mind, bringing the thoughts and visions of the destiny he was given to the forefront. The Kaleesh shifted his gaze from Rexus to the ground he stood on; thoughts and excitement racing through his mind as he felt encouraged by Rexus. He was sure his new acquaintance would be a means to finally be reborn as the warrior the voices said he'd be. After a few moments of silence, the Kaleesh looked back up and spoke again with his gravelly voice, this time with a notable tone of determination.

"We leave immediately. Fate waits for no one!"

He said as he raised his right hand and balled it into a fist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom