Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freelancers Guild

Are you a freelancer? Do you offer your services to others for money? Well then, whatever those services are, the Freelancers Guild might just be for you. The Freelancers Guild offers a place in the group to anyone who does not wish to stay in one job for the rest of their miserable life. So instead of wasting your life away, join the Freelancers Guild today and start doing something with your life.​
(Also, you can make some money while you do cool jobs)​
Or perhaps you are the kind of person that prefers to hire other people to do your own dirty work. In that case, the Freelancers Guild is also a good place for you to attempt to find someone who you can pay to do your stuff. Any jobs you offer will be considered as long as you aren't a stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder.​
((The logo is a link to the faction))

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
[member="Thalira Kiing"]

Obligatory question. Given you're a group of mercenaries, would it be possible for galactic civilisations like the First Order or Galactic Alliance to assist in military operations?

Or is there an internalised bias in terms of which force-aligned faction your group follows?

Secondarily, are the guild a unified force, or is it like a union? Are they a loosely affiliated group of mercs?

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

As far as employment with big governments go, anyone can offer a job to the Freelancers Guild. The jobs each individual accepts is up to them. So if the First Order and the Galactic Alliance are in a battle and both want to hire freelancers for their side, they are both welcome to come to the Freelancers Guild to make their proposal.

The only reason a faction/individual wont be able to publicly recruit from the Freelancers Guild is if any of the members have a particularly bad experience with them and I deem them unfit for public. However, even if a faction/individual is on the ban list of publicly hiring, they can still go to specific members. I will never force the members to accept or decline a recruitment offer based on my own feelings towards the employer.

As for the second question, the Freelancers Guild is meant to be a place for freelancers to show off their skills and offer their employment. As of now there isn't a lot the members are required to do, and there also isn't much of a community, but in the future I would like for it to not only be a place to offer services, but also for freelancers to have a place to meet other freelancers and make acquaintances and perhaps partners. Since the Guild is brand new I wont be trying to do anything too ambitious, but I do have plans for future additions to it.

Hope that answers your questions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom