Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Cortosis Items!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I am offering only five lucky individuals a rare chance to pick up a single item of Cortosis each, of their own choosing, for nothing more than their posts towards a development thread attaining it. There will be no fighting, no bartering, nothing but a casual pick-up. I highly advise you bring a suit and breathing apparatus, as unrefined or raw Cortosis can be potentially lethal, especially to the touch. All you have to do is enter a mining facility with me, load some onto secured storage containers on whatever ship you bring, have it refined and leave with your new items.

Why such a generous offer?

It's a win-win scenario. I would like to make some things out of Cortosis and I have been a little out of muse to finish my dominion of Obredaan lately. With this, we could get posts towards the dominion and the development all at once. Innovative, isn't it?

@[member="Circe Savan"] (inb4 complaints, she is my character's wife, obviously she gets first pick, be happy I'm offering.)
@[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]
@[member="Zoey Marix"]
@[member="Tallia Farn"]
@[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"]

Free cortosis huh? Well I don't think I can argue with that...
it_317e0c_887774.jpg

Even Ackbar agrees

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom