Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Colonies--Genesis

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective:D

Kay did lead the was as [member="Seanna Vel"] suggested. And with [member="Dominik Borra"] watching their backs, she wasn't all that worried. Well okay, not that much. Maybe a little.

She stepped inside of the building just as [member="Gray Raxis"]' message came. She muffled her commlink as soon as he spoke of guards being stunned. Oh great. Wonderful. Stunning was better than killing certainly, but she was hoping that nothing would happen until later. No matter. They could just plead ignorance if it came up.

Soon the trio were led to the political arena where the local Government sat. And it did look like an arena. Games were played here. Vicious games it looked like from the blood stains and damage on the floors and walls.

Kay cleared her throat and addressed the men that sat at separate podiums. "Greetings Gentlemen. My name is Kay. Accompanying me are Miss Seanna and Mister Dominik. We came here to offer you the assistance of the Free Colonies. We have brought food, medical supplies, building supplies and others to help you to rebuild and recoup from economic woes."

One of them spoke up, eyeballing Seanna and really liking what he saw. "And what do we give up for this?"

Objective: D

Dominik followed [member="Lady Kay"] and [member="Seanna Vel"] into the chamber, with what looked like a bunch of politicians. Great. He looked around the room, and found two more guards up above and behind all the politicians, and two more behind himself, flanking the door they entered through. If they moved, they would be dead.

As for taking a part in this, he would stay quiet and let the women speak. This was their domain. If he tried to reason with them, it would end up being through intimidation. So he just stood there, and kept an eye out for anything and everything.

Cadie Reese

Let's get this party started.
Objective C - Off to see the Drug Traffickers
[member="Filius Stellarum"] [member="Stardust"]

Cadie grunted at the new addition to their small band. The three of them were certainly carrying enough firepower to manage against whatever low lift scum their current location could dig up. She was used to traveling to some of the more colorful spaceports the galaxy could dig up and the one thing she couldn't stand were punks that got kicks off of addicting brats to drugs.

The red head pushed the doors of the cantina open and looked at the masses of people moving through the streets. "Based on that map, we should head this way. Our target is some old craptastic warehouse, there better not be rats...I hate rats."

She checked her pistol one last time, giving the others time to catch up to her and they moved together towards the warehouse.

Stardust mkved along side [member="Cadie Reese"] and nodded....this was a normal day for her killing some life life spice dealers and such..

Oh boy a warehouse this'll be pretty fun"she saidand then laughed"not a fan of rats eh?"she said and patted her shoulder"I'll shoot them rats if I see em

She checked her items and nodded before grinning

[member="Filius Stellarum"]

Filius Stellarum

F
[member="Stardust"] [member="Cadie Reese"]
Filius followed the two women out of the cantina and stood beside them, arms crossed, his eyes darting from shadow to shadow in search of an enemy.

"What's our first move?" he asked.

Further inside, Audren came to a front desk and some chairs. A waiting area of sorts, suggesting that perhaps this building hadn't been a prison to begin with. The front desk didn't have much in terms of security around it: no blast-proof transparisteel or wire grating, not even a separator from the rest of the room beyond the counter portion. That meant they wouldn't mind him popping behind the counter, right?

Who was he kidding, of course they'd mind. But they'd mind less if he was just caught playing a game rather than going through the prison roster. Fortunately, there were no holocams pointed at the screen, just at the desk and waiting area. And...yep, there were games installed on the machine. Trust to the boredom of a clerk. Now, to use the Force to warn against incoming people, and away they went.

The guard or whoever had been at the computer last hadn't locked the system before leaving. Audren was able to bring up the prison roster and open pages that detailed personal information as well as reports about the various people here without having to enter passwords. The only place that did ask for a password was getting into the general security force network, and that one was written on a piece of flimsi and stuck to the top of the keyboard. Security forces really weren't all that secure here; lucky for him, otherwise he'd have been stuck legitimately playing a game. Judging on the lists, there were more than just political prisoners at this location. Not that the categories had a 'political' tag on them, but he could generally sort them out by 'disturbing the peace' and such charges. Very different than murder charges, for example.

Yet some of those with the 'disturbing the peace' charge weren't political, at least not beneath the surface. Some had ties back to the security force or to organized crime. The organized crime part he could believe, if they really wanted to make a difference and weren't seeing any change through the normal process they might turn to that sort of thing. The ones with ties to the security force were probably plants. Finding a leader here in the prison would be the next step; hopefully he could do so before more guards decided to show up.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Seanna Vel"] | [member="Dominik Borra"]

Cadie Reese

Let's get this party started.
"I personally prefer a direct approach." Cadie walked up to the warehouse on the map and knocked on the door. She pulled out a cig and lit the end as a slat in the door slid open. "Hello." She flicked the pen on a thermal detonator and pushed it through the opening before the thug could react. Then turned and quickly walked away. "I'd move away from that door if I was you."

The blast sent the door flying open. It slammed into the outer wall of the building covered in unidentifiable goop. Cadie flicked her cig on the ground and pulled out twin blasters walking past her two companions into the ruined doorway. "That's going to bring some unwanted attention, I suggest we get a move on."

[member="Stardust"] / [member="Filius Stellarum"]

Filius Stellarum

F
[member="Cadie Reese"]
"Direct," Filius said, taking his rifle off his back, "I like it."

With his scope set to thermal, Filius swept the warehouse for hostiles. He spotted one drawing a blaster and put a bolt through his head.

"You guys find the goods," he said, "I'll keep you covered."

Filius shot another guard off an overhead catwalk. The man screamed as he fell to the hard ground below.

Heh if we were fighting a trained army I'd argue but I like that idea

She watched as she drew her blaster and looked ahead with a grin...ahe watched [member="Cadie Reese"] knock and practically give the man a det"hehehe a present"she said and started walking away before turning and watched the explosion happen and smiled following"alright let's make sure everything burns I don't want a bloody ounce of a drug leaving!"she said as she fired into a trando who was stumbling

[member="Filius Stellarum"]

Objective: A

The number of the sick was astounding. There were people all over who needed help with there sicknesses. They were all in agony from what should have been a simple illness. What should have been a runny nose, a slightly higher temperature, and feeling a little sleepier than usual was now life threatening. The usual symptoms were escalated to extreme levels and the people even had rashes all over their bodies now. The cure for the ailment was fairly common and easy to get your hands on, but the amounted needed to cure these poor people was dramatically higher.

Gray was helping the local medics by moving from area to area bringing the supplies they needed. The one that always being needed was the cure for the illness. He was carrying around crate after crate after crate through the areas. He was starting to get worn out as well and he hadn't been at it for too long. The amount of work needed to help the people was incredible. They were really going to need some more help or else Gray felt he would end up being sick himself.

Objective: Feed the Families, announce the wrapping up of the thread. ((Feel free to close after this or keep going until your story reacheds an appropriate resolution. We will go from there to the next thread.))

James watched as the families filed by for what felt like hours. And hours it was. The day passed and night came, but the line was still nowhere near its end. The fact that such pain and poverty could exist made his heart wrench with agony. It was like someone had cut a hole him his chest and poured Corellian ale into it. He grit his teeth at this, forcing it down into his soul, deep down where the rest of the pain went, always festering under the surface, waiting to explode on some helpless darkness.

"Mr. President, we have some dangerous news, you need to get off world immediately," said a soldiers as he jogged to James breathlessly.

He looked at the man, quirking an eyebrow, "Oh? Why?"

"He is dead, sir."

James studied his messengers face, 'Your sure?'

"Positive."

"Give the order for all of those opperating here under our command to make their withdraw as quickly as possible. We are on high alert. I want you to contact Justice Shipping and all of our allies to await my next order. Codeword: Blue Sparrow," he ordered.

"Yes, sir. Now, please, sir, we need to get you to--" the man's words were cut short by a sniper round that tore through his neck. Chaos ensued. James ducked low, his guards covered him in a human shield as they shoved him along to his private vessel, the Lost Angel. He wasn't safe until he was in hyperspace once more. On his way out. On his way to Annaj. There would be payment for this. There would be blood. There would be war.

[member="Audren Sykes"]
[member="Jagen Wren"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Gray Raxis"]
[member="Jack Raxis"]
[member="Stardust"]
[member="Seanna Vel"]
[member="Kei Garnik"]
@Anyone I missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom