Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Fractured mind needs stuff

So this was Nexus Krae. For a number of reasons, nerfing, and avoiding a person of his rank, among them, I got some help to get Nexus's mind fractured and his connection to the force weakened/screwed up a bit. His Vo (that does his shapeshifting) is much stronger, but his actual connection overall is weaker, also his mind and memories have been severely fractured resulting in multiple personalities, separated by bodies and even how they connect to the force.

So I'm looking for rp's with any of these:

Cyrbem:
Basically a big tailed cathar with enhanced physicals and hyper-awareness. Cyr is meant to be the combative skill of Nexus. He's gonna be fairly adaptable as I'm going to use him almost like a mercenary. Not only for other peoples characters or NPC's but for the other fractures in the mind. Also going to be the one seemingly the most at peace and the most adaptable. Cyrbem is easy to toss into almost anything short of outright politics. He's the most emotionally in control and probably the most combatively dangerous but I could toss him in a bar, on a battlefield, hunting, bounty hunting, seriously just whatever. It's likely whether they are actively aware of it or not, he and Jesin are the ones coordinating any resources they manage to get.

Calisa: So this one changes much more drastically than Cyrbem. Typically a relatively petite human appearing female with memories of having a high position, and relatively few actual abilities. However does have a habit of subconsciously using the force to influence minds, be aware, or understand things...sometimes. Calisa will also at times, upon coming into play, seemingly attempt to rewrite/add to the memories of those nearby to fit whatever illusion is within her mind. Over time I may make her become more solidified and less lost but I think that might require something that would hold her down, as of yet that's not something that exists. She is sometimes aware of Cyrbem and may even think to give him orders.

Calisa would best be served in social threads due to the lack of physical abilities. Whether it be some party or meeting, or that she somehow managed to alter the minds of a specific business building and now all the people there, and her, thinks she at some point became the owner. Or heck maybe she's somehow on the other end, and everyone thinks she's just a bartender. Whatever happens with her I may make her telepathic/empathic presence more relevant.

Jesin Agi: Typically a taller human woman with red hear (typically) this one is knowledgable in biology and alchemy. Jesin is the most actively aware of the missing parts. Aware of power in the force, and that much is missing in memories and such. However, is not on par with Nexus in any of her aspects due to so much loss of memory and power in the force. This one is essentially in a search to return what was lost, or at least replace it. She may have some skill when it comes to politics, historical, or business knowledge, but it's likely very dependent on what she just happened to believe.

Jesin: Probably could work in similar situations to Cyrbem, though would be far less likely to just take up mercenary work. Or bounty hunting. Unless she was in dire need of credits or information. Social options are plausible, as would almost anything force or biology related. She'd very likely to be noticed as more dark sided than light.

I'd originally wanted to add a fourth that was usually male, essentially the other side of Jesin. Which was either a connection directly to his past as a sith or to his actual species as a Vran. But realized it would essentially just be a slightly different Jesin and likely would over-lap more than necessary.

Anyway, open to suggestions.

I do want to get them a ship but haven't figured out the best way to make that work.

So this was Nexus Krae. For a number of reasons, nerfing, and avoiding a person of his rank, among them, I got some help to get Nexus's mind fractured and his connection to the force weakened/screwed up a bit. His Vo (that does his shapeshifting) is much stronger, but his actual connection overall is weaker, also his mind and memories have been severely fractured resulting in multiple personalities, separated by bodies and even how they connect to the force.

So I'm looking for rp's with any of these:

Cyrbem:
Basically a big tailed cathar with enhanced physicals and hyper-awareness. Cyr is meant to be the combative skill of Nexus. He's gonna be fairly adaptable as I'm going to use him almost like a mercenary. Not only for other peoples characters or NPC's but for the other fractures in the mind. Also going to be the one seemingly the most at peace and the most adaptable. Cyrbem is easy to toss into almost anything short of outright politics. He's the most emotionally in control and probably the most combatively dangerous but I could toss him in a bar, on a battlefield, hunting, bounty hunting, seriously just whatever. It's likely whether they are actively aware of it or not, he and Jesin are the ones coordinating any resources they manage to get.

Calisa: So this one changes much more drastically than Cyrbem. Typically a relatively petite human appearing female with memories of having a high position, and relatively few actual abilities. However does have a habit of subconsciously using the force to influence minds, be aware, or understand things...sometimes. Calisa will also at times, upon coming into play, seemingly attempt to rewrite/add to the memories of those nearby to fit whatever illusion is within her mind. Over time I may make her become more solidified and less lost but I think that might require something that would hold her down, as of yet that's not something that exists. She is sometimes aware of Cyrbem and may even think to give him orders.

Calisa would best be served in social threads due to the lack of physical abilities. Whether it be some party or meeting, or that she somehow managed to alter the minds of a specific business building and now all the people there, and her, thinks she at some point became the owner. Or heck maybe she's somehow on the other end, and everyone thinks she's just a bartender. Whatever happens with her I may make her telepathic/empathic presence more relevant.

Jesin Agi: Typically a taller human woman with red hear (typically) this one is knowledgable in biology and alchemy. Jesin is the most actively aware of the missing parts. Aware of power in the force, and that much is missing in memories and such. However, is not on par with Nexus in any of her aspects due to so much loss of memory and power in the force. This one is essentially in a search to return what was lost, or at least replace it. She may have some skill when it comes to politics, historical, or business knowledge, but it's likely very dependent on what she just happened to believe.

Jesin: Probably could work in similar situations to Cyrbem, though would be far less likely to just take up mercenary work. Or bounty hunting. Unless she was in dire need of credits or information. Social options are plausible, as would almost anything force or biology related. She'd very likely to be noticed as more dark sided than light.

I'd originally wanted to add a fourth that was usually male, essentially the other side of Jesin. Which was either a connection directly to his past as a sith or to his actual species as a Vran. But realized it would essentially just be a slightly different Jesin and likely would over-lap more than necessary.

Anyway, open to suggestions.

I do want to get them a ship but haven't figured out the best way to make that work.

Slip here already has a fractured mind, so perhaps he could get along well with any of these characters, if you're interested.

Slip here already has a fractured mind, so perhaps he could get along well with any of these characters, if you're interested.
Cool! Well Cyr is the only one that really realizes there are multiple personalities, and it's not just seperate people. But we could reasonably make any of them meet him.

If we did go with Cyr it could work with Slip's fighting for good, whether that's that they both happened to end up fighting the same problem, or on opposite sides of a problem. Or it could just be something like just being in a cantina (wait he's 16 lol...um...restaurant...). It's plausible under the right circumstances they could end up in discussion on that kind of a topic. He'd definitely not reveal everything, but he also doesn't know everything anyway.

Jesin's awareness of missing pieces and memories could still work with understanding the problems they have though, maybe sympathy could be made to exist. Due to her desire to re-gain knowledge, or replace it, it's absolutely plausible her memory or hole issues come up if they're on the right task, which most likely would be if she was trying to study something.

If we did go Calista, then her issues of inconsistencies and unaware manipulation of those around her could be fun to mess around with. As maybe he'd recognize what was going on. As from what I can tell, the way I have her telepathic influence work is probably very similar to what you have for how his works. Though, hers is meant to alter reality where it seems his sort of replaces or adds onto it with what he experiences, rather than just what is believed. This would probably work on Calisa too if he ended up trying that, as at least right now her mind is rather fickle in multiple ways.

Cool! Well Cyr is the only one that really realizes there are multiple personalities, and it's not just seperate people. But we could reasonably make any of them meet him.

If we did go with Cyr it could work with Slip's fighting for good, whether that's that they both happened to end up fighting the same problem, or on opposite sides of a problem. Or it could just be something like just being in a cantina (wait he's 16 lol...um...restaurant...). It's plausible under the right circumstances they could end up in discussion on that kind of a topic. He'd definitely not reveal everything, but he also doesn't know everything anyway.

Jesin's awareness of missing pieces and memories could still work with understanding the problems they have though, maybe sympathy could be made to exist. Due to her desire to re-gain knowledge, or replace it, it's absolutely plausible her memory or hole issues come up if they're on the right task, which most likely would be if she was trying to study something.

If we did go Calista, then her issues of inconsistencies and unaware manipulation of those around her could be fun to mess around with. As maybe he'd recognize what was going on. As from what I can tell, the way I have her telepathic influence work is probably very similar to what you have for how his works. Though, hers is meant to alter reality where it seems his sort of replaces or adds onto it with what he experiences, rather than just what is believed. This would probably work on Calisa too if he ended up trying that, as at least right now her mind is rather fickle in multiple ways.

Honestly Calista sounds like a cool fit, we could do something since they're pretty similar. So yeah, seems cool to me!

Of course I also have Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red who could also fit in with any of them. Perhaps someone is trying to hunt them down for their odd abilities and either Slip or Red try to protect them or something.

Honestly Calista sounds like a cool fit, we could do something since they're pretty similar. So yeah, seems cool to me!

Of course I also have Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red who could also fit in with any of them. Perhaps someone is trying to hunt them down for their odd abilities and either Slip or Red try to protect them or something.
Sweet! Honestly was expecting that she'd end up getting almost no attention because she lacked combat abilities so glad that might work!

I do imagine if anyone was being hunted down it'd be Calisa, although relatively new to the scene, she's by far the most likely to end up drawing attention and seemingly get out of it without people knowing how, because of how the abilities work. Whereas Cyrbem is just a really dangerous warrior, and Jesin would probably not outclass too many other sith or jedi alchemists by too big of a margin (and right now, probably hasn't killed anyone).

We could of course potentially do the other option as well but right now having Calisa and Slip in a thread sounds like a lot of fun. How would you want to do that? Just with the 'accidentally re-wrote memories of a hotel' or something route? Would probably be the easiest choice.

Also I did wander if that was you lol, lots of Subjects.

We could of course potentially do the other option as well but right now having Calisa and Slip in a thread sounds like a lot of fun. How would you want to do that? Just with the 'accidentally re-wrote memories of a hotel' or something route? Would probably be the easiest choice.

Sure, the Calisa and Slip thread sounds fun! We can go with that route if you want, sure. Perhaps Calisa can be hunted by a group of people, and Slip here happened to be around and helps her out, and while they're on the run he recognizes her ability and sorta pieces things together about what she is and tries to help her figure things out.

Sure, the Calisa and Slip thread sounds fun! We can go with that route if you want, sure. Perhaps Calisa can be hunted by a group of people, and Slip here happened to be around and helps her out, and while they're on the run he recognizes her ability and sorta pieces things together about what she is and tries to help her figure things out.
That'd be great! Alright, I really like this plan. Well, hm, is there a planet preference? Since we're going on the assumption she's done this at least once or twice before it can probably be set about anywhere. I do imagine it'd be a little harder on planets either where there's a strong awareness of locating force sensitives, or where there's too much of a droid presence, but otherwise shouldn't be too hard.

And would you rather start or me?

That'd be great! Alright, I really like this plan. Well, hm, is there a planet preference? Since we're going on the assumption she's done this at least once or twice before it can probably be set about anywhere. I do imagine it'd be a little harder on planets either where there's a strong awareness of locating force sensitives, or where there's too much of a droid presence, but otherwise shouldn't be too hard.

And would you rather start or me?

No planet preference for me! Slip really goes all over the place really.

It might take me a bit to start, plus it would probably be better if you set the setting for where we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom