Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foundational Manifest of Corporate Sector Space

The Viceroy gave a smirk to the Skakoan's plan of reactivating the droid armies. He rubbed his hands together greedily and smiled at the thought of all the wealth and power they could all acclimate together.

"I'm afraid Commoner would likely wish little association with us..... Their leader, Lady Kay likely wouldn't want to align herself with the battered and washed up remnants of the circus that dared to pretend to be a Confederacy....... Though we, ourselves aren't guilty and it is instead the likes of the disgusting scum Madam Med-Beq, and Kham Nakgul, or whatever he calls himself these days....... As for Duros...... Well, my people... And the Duros..... We don't exactly get along very well, I highly doubt they'd like us shoving ourselves into their business.... Though as I butter up the the Trade Monarch and seize power from the Inner Circle, I promise you Pure Neimoidia and the Purses will pledge themselves whole-heartily to this alliance. I do still fear for the repercussions of our association with the false CIS though......" He chuckled to himself for a moment "Those fools have tarnished many of our names....... I fear we many never be able to remove the actions of Med-Beq and company from our backs.......... We may never remove the brand marks......" The Viceroy stayed solemnly. His voice showing his contempt for the entire affair

"I agree with the terms and the Trade Federation will sign this treaty and will support you whole-heartily, but only in a non-exclusive arrangement......."

(OOC: I fear about inactivity of the faction, I hate to say)
[member="Dravis Rosilla"] | [member="Gorm"] | [member="William Griffin"] | [member="Vinten Veers"] | [member="Chek Zun"] | [member="VV7-0QZ"]

QZ rose again, a concern of reactivating an obsolete army from it's sleep. The Lightsaber attachments on his legs somewhat self adjusting to him rising, and standing, as he moved to the nearby microphone once more.

"If we are to reactivate the Droid Army, then we must upgrade them. Make them more Accurate, More intelligent, less Clumsy, and definitely More resistant to Lightsabers. To just bring back to old Droid Army from The Clone Wars would be suicidal without either A: A larger faction or 3 destroying this army before it even sees the light of day, B: The Droids fail to activate, and we are left back where we are before, Or C: They simply die off one by one due to old parts that can't be found due to their age. I will be glad to head the operation of designing, producing, testing, and releasing new combat droids for The Corporate Sector. The Same shall be done for ships, and any other necessity to a droid army to function successfully."

He stayed standing, looking around at the other Founding Ten, feeling like he just made a fool of himself.

[member="Herr Vanderhing"] [member="Dravis Rosilla"] @Grom [member="William Griffin"] [member="Vinten Veers"] [member="Chek Zun"] [member="Herr Vanderhing"]

(I was on a vacation from SWRP for a while...but I'm Back, and ready to be active once more.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom