Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fostering Leadership(Sith)

Tanis Val'dorn

Servant of Shadows
"Well, that was direct." Tanis thought to himself. The Sith Master who had just spoke, said his piece, and had left. Who was this Sith? He was undoubtedly powerful. With the exit of the Sith Master, Tanis turned back around to listen to the rest of the discussion. After a few moments of listening to assorted bickering, Tanis decided he had all the information he needed. Tanis was not an Alchemist or a Soceror; he was a Warrior, and had been employed as an Assassin many times. He knew who controlled his group, and that was all he needed. "Now all I have to do is find allies to accompany me in my search for the Sith holocrons.... with their help, I will grow and so will my standing withing this bickering Empire. All things good , in due time i suppose" Tanis thought to himself as he exited the conference room. He had other things to see to....

Asari Morin

A
Moridin listened to the new comer as he spoke and as the man did do rage began to build up inside of him. He scowled at the man, but did not interrupt him. All he was now doing was inciting...well mutiny wasn't the right word for it but Moridins writer couldn't think of what it was at this current moment. The Dreadlord stared at the man, and as soon as he finished speaking he gave a respectful nod, and then left. Moridin let out a loud chuckle as the man walked away. It seemed amusing to him that someone would walk in, say something and then immediately walk out.

Moridin didn't say anything for a few seconds, allowing one of the other Sith Lords to speak. Then after no one said anything for a few seconds The Dreadlord decided to once again speak. “Better to share the power among Three, than a dozen. The council will not only serve as advisers to the Three, but also, a stepping stone. Those on the council should strive to be part of the Triumvirate. The Council will give The Triumvirate a reason not be grow weak, to grow placated.”

For a few seconds Moridin said nothing, he let the implication hang in the air. The council members were to follow the old Sith Tradition, kill your master in order to ascend to a place of more power. The Dreadlord wasn't a fool, he knew that eventually the Sith would fall to infighting no matter what system was put in place, this way at least that impulse would be diverted.

As for my claim, to leadership...as for my orders to fall in line. If you, any of you think I cannot back up my words.” This was where Moridin began to move throughout the room. As a Master of Force Speed Moridin began to move throughout the room in an instant. He appeared before several of the Masters first. “Will you challenge me?”

The Dreadlord repeated the process several times, appearing in front of different masters and staring them directly in the eye each time asking them if they wanted to challenge this new basis for the Sith leadership. Finally he appeared before a section of Sith Knights and apprentices, a very large smile on his face. “Any of you?”

Moridin turned his back from the group as some murmured and began to speak. He knew that some of them most definitely were thinking of fighting him now, maybe even a few of them would band together and attack him in the next few minutes. Instead of worrying however Moridin turned around, facing back towards the masters.

Do you think I would be making these claims, these grabs for power if I couldn't back what im saying up? I have been alive for four hundred and twenty nine years. In that time I have become one of the most powerful Sith Lords here.” He didn't say that he considered himself the most powerful, but honestly himself being a Sith it was implied that he thought so. “I have earned your obedience. I have earned your loyalty, perhaps even your trust. I have killed thousands of Jedi, Nightsisters, and even Sith.”

For a few seconds he forgot that the Nightsisters were nothing in this new galaxy, most here would probably not even remember the group of Darksiders, a strange thought for him. “If any of you wish to rebel, wish to force me to earn your obedience. I will gladly show you why I've staked my claim.”

That was an intensely thinly veiled threat, but it was one Moridin could readily back up. Of course if every single Sith here suddenly decided to attack him then there would likely be a problem although he doubted they would go through that much effort. As he finished speaking Moridin noticed and out pour of Sith, they walked away seemingly defeated and a pleased smile formed on Moridins face. The Dreadlord motioned to both Disciple, and the fatman to come closer.

Before Moridan began his challenge to the Sith, a large group began to challenge the fat man Darth Voracitos. He, obviously, was not the most accomplished Sith in rumor only, and as such to many who did not value money or the number of slaves a being possessed, Voracitos was an uncommon and generally unfeared name- for now. Obscenities were being yelled from both Voracitos and the group of rioting Sith. Though he often hid behind his title of Darth, he did not cower in front of a band of unnamed Sith, and there was a reason the dead called him the Master of Gluttony, and he would remind the living of its meaning. Enough was enough for him, and he no longer felt his title or rank or unfathomable power beyond the Sith Empire, was doing the trick. Thus in a grunt of rage, he tore apart his Throne in an explosion as his massive 400+ body crashed into the ground, leaving behind an admirable dent. For a short moment they were hushed- barely. His face, was visible rage, a contorted face and upturned lips revealing grinding yellow teeth. The instigator who began to leave definitely caused a stir, of which it was evident that Moridan would begin to handle the situation. But before this,

"THERE IS A REASON YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF THE MASTER OF GLUTTONY!!! ALL THE PEOPLE WHO KNEW HIS NAME- MY NAME!!! ARE DEAD!!!" With a blast of the force to push back the hesitantly approaching Sith, he continued. "GLUTTONY, IS GREED! TO HAVE GREED, IS TO WANT! TO HAVE A WANT IS TO HAVE PASSION, AND TO BE GLUTTONOUS ONE TAKES AND DEFENDS HIS STAKES! HAVE AT ME, THEN! IF I AM NOT FIT TO RULE- THEN NONE OF YOU ARE!!!" He bellowed across the roaring crowd, prepared to unleash a high-pressured hell. Thankfully, Moridan's own powerful voice took over, disintegrating Voracitos's small predicament. When all was ended, and the Sith began to retreat- apparently defeated- the Darth began to collect himself. He looked to the pile of rubble that was his Throne. He frowned.

"Clean that mess up!" He ordered his slaves, as he 'obeyed' the newly formed Triumvirate to assemble. He stole a glance to Apparatus and smiled. He did have sympathy, and despite his own dislike of the Man, he would agree that he should have claimed some pillar of power- despite the fact he would never admit to it. He was surprised he did not press Moridan further for the establishment of an Emperor, he honestly thought that was the intention of the Sith in the first place for mentioning it. Walking with a thump in ever step, the 500 pound heap of a man approached the converging Sith. It was a good group he had to admit, it was certainly worth an investment.

"Well said Moridan, my own speech would not have ended so smoothly." He chuckled. Now a new struggle would begin, the matters of the Empires objectives. Of course, all Sith despite their differences were in just as many ways, very similar in their common goals. "Let us begin."

Kaine chuckled darkly as Voracitos almost unleashed his rage on those who would oppose him. A futile effort on the attacker's part, as Kaine knew full well that behind the fleshy facade of the man's body, was a vast pool of dark side energy, sadly any further action was stopped before it could begin. Kaine frowned visible at the real lack of violence in this room, he'd expect more from a band of Sith all vying for control over the Empire, but no matter. Kaine knew wherever the Empire went, violence would not be an aberration as it was in normal society, no, violence would be a rule, as it should be. Kaine arched his muscles and brought leaned forward off the wall, walking towards the edge of the center of the room, and watched and listened closely. Kaine may not play a part in these events, but he would well damned be heavily entrenched in the future of the Empire, and he had his own ideas formulating for that time. For now he stayed as the obedient watcher, and waited.

The air filled with heat by the nearby ship landing. The ship opened and a figure covered in ancient armor, cloaked with dark black tattered robes, his head covered by an ancient helmet also cloaked in a dark black tattered hood, walked out. The figure walked toward the council, only to hide himself in the darkness, only revealing his presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom