Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Formation of the Foreign Legion

Sir Hammerlock

S
As per the rules of the site at the creation of a new faction, and the requirement of posting in the discussion thread about such a formation; I am informing of the creation of the Foreign Legion. It's advertisement page can be found in the faction section of the roleplay discussion thread or through this easily place link here.

It is a neutral Mercenary Organization set upon the ideology of Esprit de Corps, or in rough translation 'Loyalty to the Corps.' It is focused not on an allegiance to any other political entity; rather it is focused on the members being loyal to one another and acting in an according Gentlemanly or Gentlewomanly way in their actions both on and off the field of conflict.

If there are any questions that you may have please ask them. I will do my best to answer them to the fullest of my capabilities. Likewise I do hope to see people joining the Foreign Legion. Thank you.

@[member="Gilamar Skirata"] @[member="Zoey Marix"] @[member="Jay Scott Clark"] @[member="Justice Henessy"]

Sir Hammerlock

S
I'm still iffy on it mainly as it is a company held by a member of Omega Pyre and that alone could cause the possibility of conflicting with their stance on not showing favoritism towards any one side.

@[member="Sir Giles H.T. Horatio IV"]

Is this a "money above all" type of Merc group or is there some wiggle room for soldiers to have some degree of morals?

Sir Hammerlock

S
Their ideology prides the Foreign Legion members on being both loyal to one another and to the Foreign Legion as a whole. They also focus on conducting themselves accordingly so they are not holding a 'money above all' form. This character, Sir Horatio holds himself to the morals that a Victorian era British Officer would be held to. So there is wiggle room for members to have their own degree of morals.

@[member="Delila Castillon"]

It is kind of like the Fringe empire/faction. they have a mix of Jedi (even a few healers) and Sith, and every one in between. Each of them have their own morals. and so forth. This I am expecting to be no different. Each person who joins has their own values or morals, some may be "I do it for the cred/rep" others could be of "I want to try and help the Galaxy, but am not a Jedi or a Sith like person." THey are probably going to be the people in between, but have a higher standard than that of the Hutt Cartel, or the Black suns.

(@[member="Sir Giles H.T. Horatio IV"] If I am wrong correct me.)

Sir Hammerlock

S
The difference here @[member="Zoey Marix"] is that it is a smaller formation without the complex political maneuvering that the LoTF find themselves in. The Foreign Legion is meant to be a home, a collection of people working together for each others benefits. To have a place of belonging and to have that feeling that they belong somewhere. While there is a form of allowing people to follow their own morals, it also holds to the ideology of Esprit de Corps, the loyalty to the corps. Members are expect to act accordingly and in the best interest of the Foreign Legion above their own interest. They're also expected to act accordingly in a Gentlemanly or Gentlewomanly means on and off the field of conflict.

EA-9 001

E
@[member="Sir Giles H.T. Horatio IV"] (Zoey's other character and to lazy to switch over)

Sounds good. So faction first, self second, and maybe you should gather all of this and put it all into one post that way people don't have to read every post that is here to get the information. ;) makes it easier for the lazy folk.

Sir Hammerlock

S
The first post in this thread has a link to the faction advert. @[member="Dareck Shaw"]

Sir Hammerlock

S
I hope I was able to answer your question satisfactorily for you. @[member="Delila Castillon"]

Sir Hammerlock

S
I hope that you will join. You'll be more than welcomed. @[member="Delila Castillon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom