Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Forging Ahead [Allies Welcome, PM to Join.]

“Partially true.” She nodded to Vera Tillian Vera Tillian , gesturing before her at a seat. “It all depends on perspective and point of view?” Aaralyn smirked and turned to Charles Castex Charles Castex , raising an eyebrow slowly, very slowly. “Interesting perspective.” She shrugged lightly. “I don’t normally make speeches, so I think I did fairly well.” Another shrug before she motioned around her. “This is more the symbol we were looking to make.” She picked up a piece of the cracker and placed a puff ontop. “It is not about us, the people who live to serve…” She placed a square piece of chocolate ontop of the puff. “It is about the people. It is about the structure we will give them.” She placed the final cracker ontop, sighing happily.

“It has been a long time since a lot of these worlds saw any type of stable structure.” She said before taking a bite of her newest creation. She swallowed hard, gasping for air as she placed the sweet treat on the rock beside her.

“Now I see why people get it hot first…” She brushed her hands together before looking to the woman Octavia Donovan, the very same woman who would put her face as the diplomatic ties to the High Republic. She turned to NPC Treasury NPC Treasury , another great diplomatic piece to the grand puzzle, nodding softly as the woman spoke.

“You see…” She pointed with her right hand still semi tucked into the left. “She gets it.”

"I find that sentiment disconcerting," he said when L Long Gone mentioned no one was ever truly gone. "When the Force takes us we shouldn't come back. It means our time is ended, after all."

But, here she was and she was most certainly alive. The Force did work in mysterious ways, but was her presence the will of the Force, or a testament to her own willpower? After all, her death had spurred a drive for change in the stagnant and criminal Galactic Republic. Ultimately that had led to the fall of the Republic, but that was the nature of things. Sometimes things needed to end. That particular Republic had failed in its ideals. It was something that many of those gathered had learned from. Clearly this was meant to be something of a rebuild, something different. If ever there was a time for it, now was that time. The Galactic Alliance wasn't passing muster in his opinion. The new Silver government seemed focused on peace, at least.

There were many who arrived from different backgrounds, but the arrival of Octavia Donovan intrigued him most. Something about her told him that she was of noble upbringing. He moved towards her and offered a dip of his head as others conversed nearby.

"There is always hope for the Republic as long as people believe in it and as long as it holds true to its ideals, where past Republics have not."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom