Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foreshadow

In this game, you tell us all your secrets without actually revealing anything. You leave the question of your post unanswered, so that one's own conjecture is all they have to guess at what your character will become. This can be done in anyway you see fit. The person to post below you has to guess what you are trying to tell us all :)

I made a drawing today of my plans so I give their crappy resolution images to you now! I hope you enjoy trying to figure out what the hell they are :p
c96b5234-844d-480f-ac12-a02e867d4296_zpscaa314d5.jpg

(If there is any image you can't see well, I have individual ones of each slide if you so desire)

"The Butcher will face his final hour at the hands of the Squire, and his life will be forfeit.
The Light will reject him, the Darkness will take him, and Chaos will seek to destroy him.
All he will know is the eyes of the Dragon, and he will despair.
And then be reborn again."

@[member="Darth Vornskr"]: You're going to let your apprentice, or another apprentice, best you in combat and kill you. The dark side of the Force will take you completely. The eyes of the Dragon remains unknown to me, but through some feat you will "be reborn"

He who feels without strength nor power builds a fortress brick by brick; each a victory, each a testament to individuality. Locking swords will guide his path but only the souls of others will shape it. Storms will form.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"The Dark and the invisible, the lost and the forgotten.
A Plague on an galaxy in chaos that brings order in its wake
Assimilation and Accommodation the tools of this order
Death in their way and life in their wake."

She looked from beneath her green cloak to her enemy. The girl, with her blaster in one hand and a lightsaber in the other, let her unique shaping abilities come loose.

... It was cold, wet, and sleek. It was brutal enough to kill... While the Dark Side was not an option, this person had to pay! But without the darkness, would she succeed? Would she forsake all the bonds she formed just for her long time enemy's death? Which path would the rogue travel now?

Your character will be forced to choose between light and dark.

The lost and the dead meets the famous and lying.
The past and the future, deception still thriving.
Crippled and whole, both blind and keen,
Nothing that dies remains to be seen.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
A man's wife is brutally murdered by a serial killer, and only one of his sons survives the rampage, forever a cripple.

His son is then kidnapped, and, with the help of an outcast disabled woman, the man must travel halfway across the world looking for him. Meanwhile, the son is attempting to break free of the slavery he had been forced into; with the help of a ragtag band of misfits, he will attempt to escape, but always foiled by his kidnapper.

The father finds his son, but due to a misunderstanding and the premature arrival of the kidnapper, is forced to believe that his son is dead. Abandoning the disabled woman, he then decides to head home, miserable. The woman begins to spiral down into insanity.

Meanwhile the son has finally managed to escape through the sewage system, and, after a nerve-wracking experience with the gate guards, manages to find the disabled woman. He convinces her to help him, and she regains her faculties. They then race against time to find the father, before he is swept away and killed.

They manage to destroy the cause of the massive local death rate, through a fortunate turn of events, but the son is knocked down and pinned. After getting the weight off, the father and son reconcile, and head for home.

In case you didn't get it, it's Finding Nemo.

Rozala

R
"The fallen angel has become the serpent.​
The shadows become her alley and yet cannot reach her heart.​
Her silence is symptom not cure and only through young of spirit may it be heard again.​
But wary is this path for it walks hand-in-hand with doom."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom