Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force-using womanizer

This time around, if you have a major-aged, Force-using womanizer, perhaps I would be willing to thread about a short-term romantic relationship. Said relationship can evolve into long-term if they click ICly together.

If your womanizer is more attracted by female Force-users, my alt [member="Cathul Thuku"] would be a better choice to thread with, but if NFU women are just fine, or even preferrable, choose between Jessica, her boss [member="Charzon Loulan"] or her indirect client [member="Dunames Lopez"].

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] already knows about FU Cathul, but if he thinks NFU Twi'leks are more alluring than Twi'lek FUs, he could just ask Dunames shapeshift to one as she did to temporarily assume the identity of one of Dunames' Jawa staffers. That said, one has to be rather masochist to want a shapeshifter to moan in pain in what isn't a shapeshifter's preferred form.

[member="Axel"] There are those FU womanizers who would find an element attractive in the inner selves of a lady, rather than outward skin-deep beauty. That would go to illustrate just how dangerous the Force is as a red herring in romance.

So you want a womanizer that focuses only on the inside? Huh. Seems odd. Either way, Axel isn't that kind so I'd withdraw the offer.

If you ever want a regular FU womanizer, hit me up!

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

No, it's just that FU womanizers aren't all cut from the same cloth. For each Force-using womanizer that seems mostly attracted by the inner selves of ladies (in the Force or otherwise), there is at least one regular FU womanizer. I'm not particularly picky over which kind of FU womanizer I would like out of it however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom