Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Force Mutant

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitKat

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To make a species for a future faction I may make called "X-Factor."
  • ​Image Credit: N/A
  • Canon: N/A
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Force Mutants
  • Designation: Sentient
  • Origins: First discovered on Palawa before the planet was destroyed.
  • Average Lifespan: 100 - 200 years
  • Estimated Population: Scattered
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Breathes: Type 1
  • Average Height of Adults: 1.6 - 1.8 Meters
  • Average Length of Adults: N/A
  • Skin color: varies
  • Hair color: varies
  • Distinctions: When Force Mutants are born they appear to be non-Force users. When they hit puberty and have an extreme emotional reaction they develop Force sensitivity. This sensitivity manifests as a distinct set of powers that the mutant cannot always control. ALL other Force powers are not able to be used by the mutant.
  • Force Sensitivity: All
Strengths:
  • Mutant Power (example: some can fly, or control an element, or have telekinesis).
  • Rare genes make them more emotional and in tune with emotions
Weaknesses:
  • Their mutations are difficult to control. They cannot master them the way a Jedi Master can for example. There will always be outbreaks and instances when things get out of hand.
  • They can't do any other thing with the Force. So for example if they are able to manipulate fire, they cannot then use a mind trick, or use telekinesis to summon their lightsaber to them. They can ONLY manipulate fire with the Force.
  • Because they are not always in control they are feared and seen as outcasts throughout the galaxy
CULTURE
  • Diet: Omnivore,
  • Communication: Galactic Basic
  • Technology level: Galaxy Standard
  • Religion/Beliefs: Varies. Since they can be born anywhere in any culture they can adopt many belief systems.
  • General behavior: Force Mutants are emotional and often not in control of their own powers. They struggle with one emotion in particular that makes it very difficult for them to control their powers. This emotional path is a lifelong challenge and when they feel that particular emotion they must exert all their energy to keep themselves in control.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Force Mutants were first discovered by the Followers of Palawa. The Followers of Palawa were an ancient group that studies midichlorians. These scientists discovered that there was a genetic mutation in some users midichlorians that manifested itself in rare force powers, but blocked all other connection to the Force. The Followers of Palawa tried to keep this information secret because they feared the galaxy would want to experiment on these individuals. Unfortunately when the planet of Palawa was destroyed in a war with the Jedi Council the information was leaked. Now there are several groups that have different plans for the Force mutants of the galaxy.

[member="KitKat"] Hey there! I am very sorry for the delay, and I thank you for your patience.

I see you've been trying to incorporate some mutant lore into Star Wars. While the general idea is great (and who doesn't love the marvel-esque type of mutants?), it's just the specifics we need to varnish up and expand/tighten this submission in a few places.

Intent: To make a species for my faction
I realize you currently have one faction linked to this account, but in the future, you may have more. As such, I would advice you to specify which faction you're referring to in this part.

Origins: First discovered on Palawa.
Please mention that Palawa no longer exists.

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Force Mutants[/*]
  • Designation: Sentient[/*]
  • Origins: First discovered on Palawa.[/*]
  • Average Lifespan: 100 - 200 years[/*]
  • Estimated Population: Scattered[/*]
You're missing here the Description part of the template:

• Description: [ Provide a short paragraph that describes this species at a glance. More in-depth descriptions can be added in distinctions below. ]
    [/*]

Force Sensitivity:All (note they can only use whatever their mutation is. They can not use push push etc or any other Force power not included with the mutation).
As you've already listed this as a Weaknesses, you can completely remove it here.

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Breathes: Type 1[/*]
  • Average Height of Adults: 1.6 - 1.8 Meters[/*]
  • Average Length of Adults: N/A[/*]
  • Skin color: varies[/*]
  • Hair color: varies[/*]
  • Distinctions: When Force Mutants are born they appear to be non-Force users. When they hit puberty and have an extreme emotional reaction they develop Force sensitivity.This sensitivity manifests as a distinct set of powers that the mutant cannot always control.ALL other Force powers are not able to be used by the mutant.[/*]
  • Force Sensitivity:All (note they can only use whatever their mutation is. They can not use push push etc or any other Force power not included with the mutation).[/*]
You are missing here the Races, between Distinctions and Force Sensitivity.

General behavior: Force Mutants are emotional and often not in control of their own powers. They struggle with one emotion in particular that makes it very difficult for them to control their powers.This emotional path is a lifelong challenge and when they feel that particular emotion they must exert all their energy to keep themselves in control.
This part can be greatly expanded on. How are they before their first emotional outburst? How do they manage to find their way in life? Do they stick to their own kind? How do they adapt into other cultures? Are there things they are more inclined to do than others?

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Force Mutants were first discovered by the Followers of Palawa.The Followers of Palawa were an ancient group that studies midichlorians. These scientists discovered that there was a genetic mutation in some users midichlorians that manifested itself in rare force powers, but blocked all other connection to the Force.The Followers of Palawa tried to keep this information secret because they feared the galaxy would want to experiment on these individuals.Unfortunately when the planet of Palawa was destroyed in a war with the Jedi Council the information was leaked.Now there are several groups that have different plans for the Force mutants of the galaxy.
There is a lot here that can be expended on. They were found on Palawa but is that the only place they were at? When did they move to other places? Have they been hunted down at any point? How did other people on the planet react to them when they fund out? What sort of experiments ere conducted? What were their results? Where are they nowadays?

KitKat

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] I fixed a few things but I have not done it all yet. Sorry for the delay. I've been traveling for holidays.

For faction this actually might be for a future faction. Although I have one faction now I may be converting it to a dark jedi faction since people are more interested in that idea, and because right now we can't make new factions. Is it alright to list it's for a future faction or should I just wait to post an application when I make the faction in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom