Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force-Based Technology

Myra

M
So, I'm curious if by "Rakata Technology" it means any Force-Based tech at all. Because I feel like Force-Based tech wouldn't be too difficult to design and harness, using some sort of lightsaber crystal or another mechanism to draw upon the force to produce energy to fuel technology.

Thoughts anyone? Hopefully, staff who can answer this for good?

[member="Auspex"], Rakata tech is banned, However, you can use Sith alchemy/Force Imbuement/Jal Shey Imbument which are all affected by the force with their own weaknesses, strengths and so forth. In the past there have been people who have created a lightsaber, with the hilt/crystals affected by the force through theses means.

There have been ships powered by crystals in Canon, but they are very rare and far few in number to support anything more than MAYBE a full squadron.

With new rules in place, any banned or restricted materials can be found here. All of which have been mentioned by myself.

Myra

M
[member="Shaun Castanic"]

I'm aware that Rakata Technology is banned, but for someone like me who doesn't know all that much about Star Wars lore other than what he can graze from the wiki, it's difficult to really know where the concept of Rakata technology starts and ends, if there were other races who had similar ideas, etc.

Eitherway, the answer to my question was pretty straightforward it turns out xD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom