Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Those Who Roleplayed With Asha

I am very sorry for the inconvenience but I've completely removed her. IC wise she's gone into the mountains on Aurum to live in solitary for the next 100 and something years.

Incase you hadn't noticed, those of you who have been paying attention, I've felt extremely conflicted about this character for a long time. It's due to the lack of on-site development, the way things in the past (at prior roleplaying grounds) have ruined the character for me, etc. I've tried everything to rekindle the love, and nothing has worked, nothing has lasted, and I think it's time to admit defeat. As such Asha is gone.

I will still be running the Je'daii Order from an OOC perspective, and when my new Je'daii, Levia, hits Ranger (Knight) he'll be taking Asha's spot in the Council as Akar Kesh's representative. So lots of new roleplay storylines to come from this new character.

To @[member='Morna Imura'] we can discuss the outcome of the thread over PM and you can begin roleplaying your Redemption process with Qae as promised.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience, I had on other choice.

Thanks - Libby.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
Don't worry, I'm counting on it

@[member="Daxton Bane"]
Been there, done that ;) <3

@[member="Darth Ithari"] @[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Sorry, and thank you Seroth. You can all roleplay with Levia, though? :3

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Levia Sol"] - I've been right there with ya. There are some characters whose arc has just plain ended, muse dead in the water - and it's gotta be especially tough when it's your writer account. Also, excellent choice of playby. Misfits wasn't my style but that char sure had his moments of unmitigated awesome.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Levia Sol"] - If you, uh, ever feel the need to not be seen...

tumblr_mvoo7sPIGk1smowcao1_500.gif

...give me a call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom