Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the Smallest

He normally doesn't take to starting celebratory events such as these but this was a special occasion, With the help of [member="Keira Verd"] outside the Verd compound he had a few of his own people help set up decorations and other festivities to keep those who come entertained. He mixed it a little for this occasion he added a few Anubian cultural additions to the party such as having a small group of well decorated servants that Skorvek asked to attend where playing a soothing music with their harps and one of them held a musical device that seemed to resonate sound in certain tones based on hand movement on the glass surface they played a calm and almost soothing song well it was one of the gifts he has in mind to give to the guest of honor [member="Ginnie Dib"] as this was to celebrate the birth of her twins, He didn't know her that well only that she is the wife of one of his close friends so he wanted to make this a joyus occasion for her.

He wore his golden ceremonial armor for the occasion as he had his guard present to ensure the celebration remains undisturbed here on Ashrah the more beautiful planet in the Hodasal System he sent out invitations to [member="Yasha Cadera"] and all other he had his elite guard present as one of the guests who arrived was [member="Adara Raxis"], He was pleased to see her again it was a long time since he helped her with her hungry habits but he simply walked over to her and patted her on the head and spoke.

Enjoying yourself little one?

Adara was one of the few that could make him act like a father would act to there own which was something that confused him as this was something he was new too but he will do his best.

Adara was having the best day!

First, her Buir and Baba got married, then Mama Caz’ika and Buir got married. Then, Buir and Baba and Mama Caz’ika told Adara and the other children that they were getting two new baby brothers in this many months!

Babies!

Babies everywhere! And when her parents got word that Ginnie had her twins, and that there would be a party? Adara put on her best party dress (with extra floof in the skirt, so she could dance around, ‘cause it wasn’t a party without Adara getting to dance on Daddy or Sloobieboo’s toes..), and did her hair juuuust so… and then wriggled around as Tamar did her hair again.

Adara’s family came to the Hodasal System on the same ship, her parents, even her not-so-the-baby-anymore brother. Reyn cuddled in their mother [member="Yasha Cadera"]’s arms, as Adara tugged and tugged at her Daddy’s hand.

“COME OOON Daddy! Huuurrry! We’re gonna miss it! We’re gonna miss it if we don’t hurry!” Adara yanked and pulled, trying to tow her father toward the Verd Homestead as fast as she could.

Adara could smell cake. She could! Let anybody tell her she couldn’t smell cake and she’d say they were fibbing. The child, who was born and made frail by circumstances of galactic proportion had a flush of health to her cheeks. She’d grown a whole inch and a half since last she saw her Sloobieboo. The growth spurt came with many whimpering tears, and an entire night snuggled up in Mama Caz’s arms, whispers of ‘catching up’ and ‘let the worst be over’ bonding with the healing energy of her second mother.

“SLOOBIEBOO!!!” Adara pulled free of [member="Kaine Australis"]’ hand and rushed the gigantic Anubian, throwing herself at [member="Skorvek"] with the faith of a small child, that she wouldn’t be allowed to fall.

“I’m enjoying myself veeeeeeery much! Tons much! Can I ride on your shoulders? I can’t see anything except the giant lizard knees.” Adara held up both arms for her Sloobieboo, grinning with lines of pale, white teeth. “Where are the babies? And Ba’vodu Ginnie? And Ba’buir Kiki? And the cake?”

[member="Keira Verd"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] @Mandos

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Jade Isara"] [member="Ginnie Dib"] [member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Keira Verd"] [member="Alkor Centaris"]
ObYOW2B.png

Cynthia, star and Jade was close as they all walked into the location, Cynthia was holding Stardusts hand all the way. Cynthia was there during the birth of the twins and it warmed her heart to have been there to witness her runi vod's children brought into this world. As always Cynthia would be there for her and especially on this occasion to celebrate the life she had carried all this time. Although Star and Cynthia was not alone. Star had brought along her apprentice at least thats what Cynthia thought she said. It was a little bit of an unfamiliar word to her. While okay with basic there where some words that she did not understand in the language. "I can't wait to see my runi vod again." She said with excitement. "I'm so glad you could come too star, and its nice to meet you Jade."

As they got there Cynthia could see Adara and Skovek. "ADARAAAAAA!" Cynthia shouted with a large smile. "My don't you look adorable in that cute dress." Cynthia said complementing her. "You even out do me. I am jealous. Guess what Adara?" There was excitement in Cynthia's voice. "You'll be the first one here to know, I have a girlfriend now. Eeeeeeee." It was something about the kid that allowed the pink haired mandalorian to feel hyper and super excited. She didn't know why, it's just her energy is infectious.

[member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Skorvek"]

be polite, but do not worry about being a little...well let's just say some parties that my Vod host gets crazy but this one will likely be more tame

She spoke to jade, her apprentice she had recent taken in the past few months. The girl hadnt much in the way of socialization but star hoped to change that a bit with a more calm setting one of her vod had twins recently a great joyous event in which star was happy that cynthia had brought her along

I couldnt miss it my riduur, after all these people are my family as well

Arriving stardust smiled towards adara, then looked up to skovek and bowed her head politely

you must be skovek adara does talk about you quite a bit, truly it's great to finally put a face to a name

A smirk formed as she listened in on cynthia...remembering that she hadnt told anyone else but her husband. A chuckle arose as she looked around see who was all present

Skorvek turned to see [member="Adara Raxis"] running over to him he couldn't help but smile a little when she ran over it was good to see her again after a long time. He picked up her and rested her on his shoulder while he made sure she wont fall with a deep chuckle as she was asking all these questions as to where [member="Ginnie Dib"] is and the children.

They will be here soon little one you must be patient.

He turned to [member="Cynthia Solus"] and @Stardust Australis @Skirae and [member="Jade Isara"] who showed up to greet the little one Cynthia was as hyper as ever with Adara the child did always have a gift of making people smile, He gave a small bow to not risk dropping Adara to Stardust when she bowed and was talking to him.

And you must be Stardust I have heard a great deal about you as well. Adara is quite the special child but I am pleased to have met you as well, Whose your guest?

He said as he pointed to Jade

Scooped up in her Sloobieboo’s arms, Adara hugged him as tight as her little arms could manage. She climbed up to sit on his shoulders, pecking him with a childish kiss on his cheek as she righted herself. Now she could see for miles, and miles and miles. Tiny hands tugged on @Skorvek’s ears, to keep herself upright and once in a while pat her Sloobieboo on the head.

“Cynthia!!! Star!!” Adara yanked both hands off Sloobieboo’s ears, waving them widely for her and her Buir’s friend. “Cynthia, there’s babies and cake! Do you know where the cake is?”

Always embroiled in the right line of questioning, Adara kept her priorities straight on the prize at hand. After all, what was a party without cake?

“Ummmmmmm Stardust it’s pronounced Sloobieboo.” Adara smirked. She knew better than the adults!? Since when!? “Sloooo-beeee-booooo.”

Looking down at her protector, and beloved adopted uncle, Yasha’s child grinned.

As her sister's due date approached Keira had left her side less and less, until eventually the two were seemingly attached at the hip as she helped the other woman navigate daily life while preparing to give birth at any moment. Eventually that time did come, and she was there to coach Ginnie through the process as best she could, giving quiet thanks that the birth went smoothly and both children emerged happy and healthy into the world. In the hours afterward she helped instruct the young mother on what to expect in the first few weeks of life, and how to best care for the newborns and make sure they were comfortable and safe. Soon after, however, the midwife routine devolved into her simply being a sister and an aunt, the doting over mother and children both remaining.

At present moment she'd maneuvered Ginnie into the living room and bundled her and the twins in blankets to assure they were comfortable, bringing her sister whatever she needed and refusing to allow her to move no matter how many protests were voiced to the contrary. "It's important that you rest." She'd insisted, arranging the pile of blankets around her sibling, "You shouldn't do much else other than be with the twins for the next few weeks. The rest of us can take care of things." As stubborn as she was, eventually Ginnie had relented, drawn into motherhood quickly and easily, something that ran in the family it seemed.

Standing from the couch, Keira took a moment to stretch, for once not encased in a shell of beskar. "I'll be right back, I'm going to check on things outside and see who's all here, I'm sure they'll all want to congratulate the new mother." And so for the first time in weeks she departed her sister's side, venturing outside to see that quite a few guests had arrived. [member="Skorvek"] certainly didn't do anything halfway, as evidenced by the extent of the festivities he'd arranged. It was a beautiful sight, to see the vode gathered in a celebration of what ultimately amounted to a rebirth and revitalization of their people, but more importantly of her sister's health and that of the twins.

Dwarfed by the Anubian's height, she stood at his side, reaching up with a smile to offer [member="Adara Raxis"] her hand in greeting. "It's good to see you, ad'ika. You're cuter every time I see you, you know that?"

Looking to the others gathered, she nodded in greeting. "If you'd like to go inside and see her, you're more than welcome. She and the twins are in the living room, I just ask that you be quiet."

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] | [member="Cynthia Solus"]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Dating Keira was the fruit of its own labor - but occasionally that fruit had sagging, mushy, brown bites that grated ever so slightly on the Dathu's nerves. Her family was the mushiest of all. It wasn't that he hated them, per se, or that he wanted to not see them, per se, but he'd be much happier if these frequent clan shindigs took place over a nice, distant holocall. It was much harder to ignore them when there wasn't a nice layer of call static to blame for not hearing the 800th lecture on why Sith weren't Sith if they walked with a cane and said they were 'sowey'.

Marvik hissed. A few hundred years before Dathu was even considered again and the Sith managed to kark every Mandalorian woman within six feet of Yasha. Including his girlfriend, a fact that still nagged at the deepest salt mines of his soul.

The only solace to this evening was that he already knew that most everyone in attendance had no reason to like him and most didn't have a reason to dislike him either. That meant he had a high bar to set tonight. He was going to have a little fun and it looked like, right on que, his first target was in sight.

With a grin and a firm hand, he walked up behind [member="Keira Verd"] and grabbed her on the rear end in mid-sentence. "Dathu has come to take the assets that belong to them" he smirked at his own terribly unfunny joke, casting a shameless glance at whoever this girl was,

"Who is this you're talking to Cya-" eyes narrowed, "-wait a minute."

He looked hard at the little girl, blinking to make sure he wasn't seeing things. One blink. Two blinks. Three? Sure enough, there they were, looking up at him like a pair of blood drops floating atop basins of oil. He stifled a sigh, corrected his sudden anger away from the child and let it bury itself somewhere deep inside.

Every time he turned around, it was like being slapped in the face with thousands of years of meaningless struggle. This child, whoever she was, must have been a Sith like all the rest. Without a word to the girl, Marvik's grip tightened on his girlfriend's buttock for a moment as he pushed closer to her ear, "well, that's just great. I think I'll find something to drink."

Pecking her on the cheek, quickly, he made his move to find the nearest alcoholic beverage to see him through the day. Only to sweep his eyes past a giant...dog? Whatever it was, he decidedly concluded that it looked just as evil as the child. With a longer, deeper sigh, he went to find that drink.

Quickly.

[member="Adara Raxis"] @Skorvek @Stardust Australis Skirae [member="Cynthia Solus"]

The Golden Dragon/The Executioner
Next time she has the brilliant idea of trying high heels she's going to use them as deadly weapons on the nearest patron but as per [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]'s orders she did her best to control that urge as she wobbled like a fish outta water in the heels while navigating her way around in her dress, She was not used to this kind of activity at all she was better off shooting something but this gave her the opportunity to finally see the Mandalorians shes heard so much about and mingle, She was somewhat of a fan of there culture and technology and the way they adore combat as much as she did. She kept with Stardust and [member="Cynthia Solus"] as they went to [member="Skorvek"] who was a rather large ...canine looking species and he seemed to be taking care of a small child as well that Cynthia seemed exteremely happy to mee she simply stood there quiet unless she was asked to talk.

[member="Jade Isara"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Skorvek"]

Stardust smirked at adara and faked as if she had acted dumb even rubbing her own head*

oh! My apologies sloobieboo

She chuckled and motioned to her apprentice

this is my apprentice, I wanted to bring her around and get her socliazed she is quite the warrior and I figured like minded people would be a great idea

[member="Keira Verd"] came out, stardust turned and nodded looking to jade as she motioned for her to follow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom