Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For My Sake,More Than Yours (Haven)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Solomon,Captain's Quarters
Tossing and turning. This is what Noah was doing as he layed in bed in his quarters next to his girlfriend Kayla Thorne aboard the Solomon. He sweated as he was plagued with a nightmare about his beloved being killed due to the fact that the armor she wore was a piece of crap. About after five minutes of this,he suddenly jolted awaken and upwards,when he looked over he saw Kayla was still sleeping. Quickly getting out of bed,Noah went over to a small drawing table he had in his room and began making plans for a better suit of armor for his love.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
After a few hours Have aka Kayla awoke to find @[member="Noah Corek"] going about doing what appeared as designing schematics and rose and walked over to him and stood to his side looking at what she could see is a set of technical schematics of a new suit, one of feminine proportions and as she stood there she smirked at him and responded in kind.

What are you doing? It's late she then stood there watching him.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah jumped at the sound of Kayla's voice and almost grabbed the DL-88 Heavy Blaster Pistol that was sitting on the designing table. When his mind actually caught up to the rest of his body and heard her question. "I'm just designing a set of armor,ummm for you. I had a nightmare." Noah explained as he kept on drawing the schematics.

Haven Pryde

She looked at the schematic when she heard his response and placed her hand on his shoulder and watched as he drew the armor, it was strange and was awesome at the same time... she then looked at him and smirked lovingly at the man she had chosen to be with What can I do to help? she asked as she stood there.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla asked what she could do to help. He already had the rough outline of the suits look,he just need measurements for the skin-tight Armorweave underlay and some other measurements and he would be good. "Ok,Kayla,now I know this is going to sound sexual but I need you strip down to nothing but your bra and panties so I can get a good measurement." Noah while flushing with a bit of embarrasment.

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him and then stripped and stood there waiting for him to measure her, she knew it was needed and she felt comfortable with him so she just stood here as he checked her for her own measurements.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah quickly grabbed a measuring tape and took Kayla's height and arm span measurements and quickly scribbled them down on a piece of flimsi and stuck it to the designs. "Ok,so here's what I have so far,inch thick plates of plasteel on your chest,thighs,forearms,shins and the outer layer of you helmet,below that you'll have a skin-tight Armorweave underlay to better protect against lightsabers,you'll also have a helmet with built in HUD and three integrated lights. So what do you think?" Noah asked as he showed her the picture of the armor.
marine_female_armor-concept-deluxe-small-600x591.jpg

Haven Pryde

Haven didn't even get dressed yet but she did look at the drawing and smirked and then she got dressed and decided to comment on it Interesting, so this armor is light, medium, or heavy? she asked as she got dressed and then stood there staring down at it.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah heard Kayla's question and scratched his head and though about that. "It in between light and medium,it allows the protection of medium grade armor but it has the flexability and mobility of light armor." Noah said as he put his datapad down and stared at the ground. "I'm scared Kayla."

Haven Pryde

She felt his fear from where she was, truth is she had been having nightmares as well but she hid her own inner conflict as to not make him worry, as she stood there she grabbed his arms and put them around her waist and then placed her own arms around his neck and locked them while stroking his hair.

Nothing will happen, alright? she stated and held him close to help him with his own inner conflict.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah felt Kayla wrap his arms around her waist and then wrap his neck."Its just,we both lead dangerous lives,Kayla and I know you don't need it but I won't always be there to protect you and that's why I'm making this armor,so I know you'll be in good hands when I'm not there." Noah informed her as he tightened his grip on her waist.

Haven Pryde

She felt his concern and then him tighten his grip on her and she looked down at the schematics and then back up to him I have the force to protect me, but I thank you dearly for the concern she admitted and then smiled at him and released him and tore her attention back to the schematics.

So this armor is functional for only defense? she asked as she was truly interested in seeing how it functions and seeing it get off the ground.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah heard Kayla mention that she had the force to protect her. "Yeah but Kayla,what if they use force breakers grenade?" Noah asked as he sat there and then heard he ask if the armor was just for defense. "Mainly it is,but the offensive capabilites are still there if you want to use it or modify it." Noah informed her.

Haven Pryde

She regarded the suit with a cold gaze for a moment and then thought of something that could be added into it for further defense and possibly some offense What if we were to alter the wrists of the suit to add in dual plasma wristcasters so that it could be used as a flame thrower and possibly add in some trip cables that have the possibility of dragging bodies, and maybe a built in jet pack? she asked as she stood there and waited for his comment, she heard his response to the force breakers and this is why she thought up this new scenario.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah heard Kayla's suggestions and started formulating the plans for the armor already. "Dual plasma casters,yeah that could work,the trip wire would be an easy addition,anything else you can think of,sweetheart?" Noah asked,putting emphasis on his last word as he sent Kayla a teasing smirk.

Haven Pryde

She smirked back at him and thought it over and then nodded her head as a "No." as she stood there she looked it over and pointed to the hands and the feet Instead of a jet pack place repulsors in the hands and feet so it can merely levitate approximately 8 feet and add in heavy plating, make it as tank like as you can while keeping this very design she said and then winked to him.

She then pointed to the helmet and added We will need advanced sensors for scanning, and a voice recognized comm-unit for relaying commands back to ground or naval units she then pointed to the chest and winked again make sure to add in a advance sensory jammer just in case she then smirked seductively at him and reached over for a kiss and then afterward took her lips away and looked back at it think you could design a suit of this caliber and keep it from being overpowered? she asked.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah thought over the things that Kayla had mentioned and thought. "The repulsors are out,those aren't viable. I could add an extra half inch of plating before the weight starts to slow you down,the scanning systems could be linked to the HUD,the comm as well and the sensor jammers could be rigged into the helmet as well." Noah informed her as he set to reworking his original design.

Haven Pryde

She thought over what he had informed her of and then added The suit will need to be made to levitate so add in an emergency jetpack into the design and everything else including the plasma casters and the trip wire and the other stuff she commented and then looked at the design once more and smirked at him I think this will be one of the best suits anybody could ever wear, Love she then watched as he made the adjustments to the suit and waited for anything else he might need to get her to comment on or whatnot.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla told him to add a jetpack. "A jetpack would definetly be a feasable idea and a good one." Noah said and heard her mention that this would probably be the best suit of armor anyone could wear. "That's why I'm making it for you." Noah said as he stood and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Haven Pryde

Haven felt his embrace and enjoyed it but as it was the night was young and they had things to get done with the armor so as she looked at him she smiled and gave him a lasting kiss and then looked at him and made her comments I think we should focus more on the armor, no offense but I am excited to see what you could do when given the chance to create things from scratch she admitted as she stood there.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom