Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For My Sake,More Than Yours (Haven)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla told him she was excited to see what he could make from scratch. "The Corek family is more than just warriors Kayla,we pride ourselves on our ability to adapt and evolve to meet our situations and over time my family went from warriors to warriors and arms designers." Noah informed her as he rolled the many different shchematics he had on the table.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as he finished up the schematics and put them away in a secret drawer were he kept all his more 'advanced' projects and stood up and faced Kayla, he then walked forward and grabbed her hand and lead her back to the bed. "Well,I'm done for now,can't do anything else until we get back to Fondor." Noah informed her.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
She walked with him back to the bed and brushed against him and gave him and peck and crawled back in bed, she soon would drift off to sleep and what better way than to have him next to her to make her feel safe, even though she would be the one to protect him..

@[member="Noah Corek"]
(Are we done with this now, or not?)

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Kayla feel asleep and smiled as she slept gently at his side. He looked towards the ceiling and wondered what the galaxy had in store for him and her.
(Yup)
FIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom