Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For a Fistful of Nova Crystals OOC thread

[member="Petrovska Crystall"] I would have tagged the active Crystall Dynasty players if I knew who was active vs. who wasn't... but yes, come and supply what players you can.

It was actually the idea of [member="Herr Vanderhing"] to pull this stunt, but I had to start it in his stead.

Oh and before any of you get any ideas: if vulture droids come up, they come in squadrons of 20.

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

Excuse me, but could I please ask, what shields are you talking about?

I wouldn't mind if you guys wanted a disadvantage, after obliterating my army without notice and killing dozens of thousands of souls, but I would like to know before hand, when I do things. Because if this is to be a fun battle we have to cooperate.

[member="Vladimir Molotov"]
Do you know what else doesn't happen in a communist regime?

Work.

-

Joking aside, I heard there was a common enemy here. I will (probably) be joining in the chaos.

I wanna point out one thing, making the thread non canon without first discussing with the writers involved is a poor choice, and I a writer not informed of this, shall consider this still canon, as I feel it is only correct
As I'm sure some share the same idea

[member="Don Karl"][member="Kami Meran"][member="Petrovska Crystall"][member="Darth Vitium"][member="Vladimir Molotov"][member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom