Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Font for rank titles?

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Here are what my custom rank titles look like at present:

moneylaunderer_zpsidxdpnaq.png

tourist%20trap_zps4ihpqf74.png

Now, before I can finish my own rank titles, all I need to do is to write the title in it. I have a warning for you: I do not have Photoshop, so I would like either the name of the font that you all use for rank titles or a link to that font available for download in ttf format.

Oh, by the way, for those among you that don't have Photoshop, here is a blank rank title for non-Photoshop users:

rank-bar-border_zpsxgora046.png

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

That's a lot of work :p

Also the font in the .psd file has a bunch of PS specific effects applied to it. Not that you can't mimic those effects in other programs, just would take a bit of work to tweak and have a similar look. But I see what you're getting at.

Coughs and looks at her cracked version of Photoshop

It works just as well with paintdotnet using one of its bajillion plugins that mimic psd layering and such. The newest photoshop is totes the best, except for the dumb subscription style payment.

Braith Achlys said:
It works just as well with paintdotnet using one of its bajillion plugins that mimic psd layering and such. The newest photoshop is totes the best, except for the dumb subscription style payment.
^ This is what will likely be the death of my wallet, and I thought Steam was bad...

Edit, just download the font file / lot easier to do :)

Also, nice work on the backgrounds.

Ria Misrani said:
^ This is what will likely be the death of my wallet, and I thought Steam was bad...

Edit, just download the font file / lot easier to do :)

Also, nice work on the backgrounds.
I just shell out the annual price every year. Much easier to budget than a monthly price.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
And even the Paint-dot-net plugin won't let me edit the text layer... I have to say, lettering is the easy part provided one can edit the text.

Writing the word Gungan on this one:

gungan-bar_zpsvyihu18o.jpg

And Realtor on that one:

realtor-bar_zpssltn7qgz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom