Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Silver Jedi

An alliance of Jedi and their beneficiaries seeking to restore peace and stability to the galaxy.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Light Side
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

FO Nominations

Be careful what you wish for.
Thank you for your consideration. It is humbling to think that people look at me in this light.

However,

I cannot in good conscience accept any nomination because though the time constraints are something I have experienced/dealt with/and excelled in the past, my wife and I just adopted two teenagers (brother and sister) and family comes first, you know?

Yes, I know that there are amazing people already on staff, which is why I offered nominations for two of them. Should they ask, I will be more than happy to offer any opinions/advice, but I cannot do anything more than that as I could not step back and let them work(I am naturally a "lead from the front" type).

So thank you, but I couldn't do this position justice. Sorry

Kiara Ayres

K
I'll be putting the vote up tomorrow so any nominations need to be done by the end of today.

If you've been mass nominated by Salamander, you don't need to decline xD I'll take no reply as a declination. Reply if you want to accept tho ty

Thank you for your consideration. It is humbling to think that people look at me in this light.

However,

I cannot in good conscience accept any nomination because though the time constraints are something I have experienced/dealt with/and excelled in the past, my wife and I just adopted two teenagers (brother and sister) and family comes first, you know?

Yes, I know that there are amazing people already on staff, which is why I offered nominations for two of them. Should they ask, I will be more than happy to offer any opinions/advice, but I cannot do anything more than that as I could not step back and let them work(I am naturally a "lead from the front" type).

So thank you, but I couldn't do this position justice. Sorry

You would do great. (totally unbiased opinion) but yes family first. :)

This is probably gonna make me look dumb, but I must decline (retract? I nominated myself like a dumbass) the nomination. Plot twist, I know, but much like the Frog, I am going back to university and will be too busy with RL stuff to run a faction. If I wasn't a total noob with no prior experience being an FO, I might be more willing to jump in head first, but alas, the circumstances are not ideal for a first run at the moment. Sorry folks. Maybe next summer I can become your supreme overlord.

Oh, and uh... I nominate whoever wants the spot.

Be careful what you wish for.
Alright... "Hero" time.

Because this position is becoming a bit of a curse, I will change my mind and accept my nomination...

ON AN INTERIM BASIS ONLY

If froggy wants to step down that is her call, but I don't like the idea of there being a vacuum.

So, if someone comes along that wants the job? (Should I get elected) I'll hand it over to them, but we're not going to be in limbo.

Alright... "Hero" time.

Because this position is becoming a bit of a curse, I will change my mind and accept my nomination...

ON AN INTERIM BASIS ONLY

If froggy wants to step down that is her call, but I don't like the idea of there being a vacuum.

So, if someone comes along that wants the job? (Should I get elected) I'll hand it over to them, but we're not going to be in limbo.

giphy.gif

Kiara Ayres

K
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor That's very noble of you but you said it yourself that you're going through a big change right now with your adoption so this isn't expected of you. We talked about this a bit in staff chat and I said I can hang on 2 months no problem, 4 months potentially.

It's up to you. If you want to continue running for FO then I will put a vote up tomorrow. Otherwise I'll continue and hold another vote in future. Feel free to DM me if you want to talk about this more, or just clarify here if you'd still like to run tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom