Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Fly me to Naboo....

Be careful what you wish for.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN...

53950.gif

Equipment:
Conservator and Vanguard 2.0 (Lightsabers)
Comm-link, Rebreather, Custom Robes
Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Dilorian in cargo bay)
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music"
Tag:
Ala Quin Ala Quin Ra Akimo Ra Akimo Jax Thio Jax Thio Joran Del-Finn Joran Del-Finn

The blaster was not lost on Caltin, he saw the woman carrying it out of the room and slip it into this other man's awaiting person. That was something that Caltin could let go of, he was not going to let this woman, and this guy thing that they actually had the drop because he was naturally suspicious.

No... we're not related at all.

Sarcasm duly noted, Caltin glanced at the picture. He didn't know why Jax was here and didn't ask.

Calm down, droid, and watch the language, please.

Looking at the picture one more time, there was something about it. The blue roses, that bush, were very well kept and surprising, especially because of where it was placed. He knew this bush and knew where it was. This was one of several bushes that Tyria and Alyscia planted, this one being down behind the pool. Pointing out to it, the one they would not be able to see from there, or on the way in, Caltin explained.

My daughter Alyscia planted that bush over there just behind the terrace where the grille is, or at least probably once was.

Giving Jax a glance, nothing bad, nothing good, just a glance, he then looked back at his... whatever he was.

As for Dagos, he's a good kid. A great kid. Going to become a great Jedi. He also thinks highly of you. I asked how you were the one who taught him to fight because unless he learned more from someone else there is something you should know. Everything you taught him? How to defend himself? I taught my daughter Alyscia, my niece Kayla, and my nephew Kameron. I get it, people learn how to fight, but leading a right hook with a left feint? One two punch followed by a short-arm uppercut? Right down to the motions? Even your love of the phrase "What the Frell?" Guess who coined it?

Pointing to himself, he began to leave, but not before clapping Jax on the back.

Don't know what you have to hide here...

He eyed the gun hand and offered a smirk.

Don't really care either. but I wanted to look around at a place that I built with my family eight hundred years ago. I'm a man of my word... I'm gone... nice to see you, Jax.

Slowly, he made his way out towards the front door, but not before making one more comment.

You can have my ship in the garage if you want. It needs a bit of work though.

He was of course referring to the old relic YT-2000 "Fugitive's Redemption." It was an original, but obviously collected a lot of dust.

... YET THE DAWN ALWAYS COMES.
ZhUyygm.png

CONSTABLE KNIGHT
These two. Ra disliked being forced to referee in peoples' personal lives. She disliked settling disputes grown adults should be capable of doing on their own. But... silver lining was such matters meant all parties involved were -- usually -- alive. Better than being forced to catch a murderer even if mysteries were more stimulating than playing part-time therapist.

As for Cal, well he wasn't making this easy. What should Ra expect? He was one of the parties too emotionally invested to see the problem -- the cause of the conflict. Which was surprising given his history with the Jedi. His behavior had been more surprising earlier though. Nevertheless, not all Jedi were cut from the same mold; they were all people no matter how much they tried to rise above personal strife. Ra knew because she'd spent time with all kinds of people including Jedi.

The Arkanian stepped forward to ensure she was in the line of sight of Joran Del-Finn Joran Del-Finn as she spoke, "If you wish to file a complaint against his intrusion that is your right. As he is departing, I recommend leaving it at that or in exploring the hidden property just revealed in your possession. We will leave you to your private affairs."

Ra glanced over at Jax Thio Jax Thio in the hopes the man had no intention of loitering. The sooner they all left the less likely someone launched into a violent outburst. Especially if the droid was as mouthy as both Jax and Cal seemed to suggest given their reactions. She could try slicing its vocabulator, but then that would be a tad hypocritical under the circumstances.

Tag: Ala Quin Ala Quin | Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom