Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flooby Badoop, President and CEO of Blackstar Industries

I was brought onto this site by a friend, and I'm very intrigued by what it has to offer!

My company had recently been approved, and once my technology is approved, the Blackstar Industries storefront will be open for business! We'll be engineering the future of battle and security droids, so stop on by when it's open, so you can get the edge on your opponents.

That's my spiel. Now I've got a question. How does one post as their character? I created a subaccount on my profile, but I don't have access to it. I've created a character through the forum, of course, but don't know where to go from there.

Thanks in advance. Good to be here. Lets do business sometime.

Welcome! You should be able to toggle back and forth to writer and character accounts using the drop down that is directly to the right of the Sign Out link.
When you are ready to write your character's bio, you can do so and post it in Character Creation.

Hope that helps!

[member="FloobyBadoop"]

Tmoxin Temi said:
Welcome! You should be able to toggle back and forth to writer and character accounts using the drop down that is directly to the right of the Sign Out link.
When you are ready to write your character's bio, you can do so and post it in Character Creation.

Hope that helps!

[member="FloobyBadoop"]
Thanks! Already posted my character in character creation. May we meet among the galaxy's stars.

Flooby why do you ALWAYS get the ladies? You have this bleh avatar picture too. I have the picture people think is sexy, yet.... ugh whatever Flooby. Change your display name so there's a space.

[member="FloobyBadoop"]

Welcome to Chaos! I hope you find what you're looking for. If you have any further questions at all, don't hesitate to ask.

I look forward to seeing what your company makes!

Enjoy your stay!

*Has his own lightsaber made of Cortosis on his hip and one Ysalamir on his back in obvious view*

Women of the One Sith do not calm me down, they enrage me. There is no persuasion here.

[member=Udrusa]

Except maybe, you going Rogue/Grey and joining me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom