Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Float / Coding Help: Graphics On Either Side Of Centered Text

Lyla Quinn

24 Karats Of Rose-Gold Trouble
OH GREAT AND POWERFUL CODERS, OH WISE GRAPHICS GODS, I ADORE YOU, TAKE MY OFFERINGS AND HERE ME. *throws gifts at their alters, cue groveling* <3

So, I'm trying to make a character profile and running into a Float issue (or what I think is a Float issue). I've been trying to place some images directly next to centered text (and then center all of that) and I'm ten seconds from launching my keyboard through my computer screen and surrendering to the sobbing-in-frustration puddle I feel like becoming. I shall fashion you a sad little graphic so you can see what I'm trying to achieve here. <3

SadCryForHelpFromN00b.png
I've been trying to use Floats for this, but I can't seem to make it work. Is there a trick to this? Is it even possible to do?

Any help would be appreciated. <3

-Lor (Lady of Lor)

[member="Lyla Quinn"]

For floating, you'd use BBCode, like this:

As far as I know, you can't centre text quite the same way (so there's no specific coding to place images on either side), but you can use your left and right with a little adjustment to make it look that way. Keep your text centered, apply those codes, and it should work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom