Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flight From Triple Zero (PM to join)

She scrambled back as the man approached her again, she considered pulling out her blaster before he was taken to the ground by another man. The one who she'd bumped into whilst running away. She watched astounded as the man drifted off into unconsciousness, solving her problem. She looked up and smiled as the gentlemans hand was offered down to her, she gladly took it and was holstered up to her feet. She took a moment to take in the appearance of the one who'd just helped her out. She had to admit he was a fine looking gentleman. "Uh Jordan Jae- I mean Jae, Jae Jordan." She replied, she was still a little out of it from the recent ordeal. "Thanks for your help, Andorreth." She expressed her thanks, making a note to remember that name.

She gave a side glare to the man on the ground before heaving a sigh. She dusted herself down and looked at the Nautolan he had with him, "you got a bounty?" She asked keeping her voice low to ensure she didn't attract any more attention than that that was already there.

[member="Andorreth Vikar"] [member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Celiana"]

Smiling I said "A pleasure Jae, and yes I do. Don't suppose I could convince you to join me in taking this guy in? I can promise you a drink afterwards for the time spent with me...." Looking at the Nautolan then back to Jae I began taking a few steps towards the bounty office hoping Jae would follow me. I had some kind of feeling about her and the odds were that I'd be ending up at whichever cantina The Firedancer was in. Jax had sent an image of the ship to me on my datapad and grinning I began thinking about how to furnish it. Odds were if luck held I may end up with some new crew members by the end of the day...

[member="Jae Jordan "]- [member="Bryce Bantam"] - [member="Celiana"]

Jae took one glance at her datapad before looking back up to Andorreth. "Pleasure! I've got nothing better to do anyway." She agreed and began to walk alongside him, heading to the bounty office. She was taking quite a liking to this new fellow despite the short amount of time she'd spent with him.

"So, you here on Nar Shadaa for long?" She asked, she began to get chatty, as she always was. Jae had been spending a bit of time on Nar Shadaa, finding that it was an easy place to score a job or two even if it was only for a couple hundred credits or what not. Jae always had to have a job. She hated sitting around not doing anything, she wasn't one to twiddle her thumbs and wait around for something to happen.

[member="Andorreth Vikar"] [member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Celiana"]

Smiling pleasantly I said "Hopefully I can keep things lively then." We continued walking until finally reaching the bounty office. Going through the doors and towards the bounty officers I turned the Nautolan to face me and unshackling his feet I palmed him the drugs that'd ensure a quick and painless death for him. Looking at him I said "Stars watch over your path Nautolan." Walking over with Jae behind me slightly I said "My being on Nar Shadaa isn't for long. I was looking to perhaps pick up a few crew members for some new adventures but after that my goal was to take on some cargo and make a run out towards the Mid Rim."

Considering my next words I looked towards Jae and said "Don't suppose you've got piloting experience by chance? As is it's only me and my mechanic Jax right now but we've got several cabins aboard and outside of myself and Jax there's still quite a bit of room to spread out. If you're interested anyways...." I left the question unspoken and up to Jae to decide but I had to say that if she said yes that it'd be quite nice having someone aboard that was as pleasant and to be honest appealing as her. As it was Jax was simply happy to have a captain who didn't beat him. Depending on what kind of cargo we'd be hauling and for who I could afford to pay all of my crew, keep the ship running, and then some. Checking my datapad briefly I saw that the bounty had cleared and I'd been paid. Excellent, turning towards Jae I gestured towards the door and said "So....about that drink?"

[member="Jae Jordan "]- [member="Celiana"] - [member="Bryce Bantam"]

I'd been on the Smuggler's Moon for the last week as I'd been hunting down and installing different weaponry aboard The Valkyrie. As it was now I was dressed down considerably albeit still decently dressed. I'd decided to forego the typical Jedi Robes and simply had gone with a mid-riff baring crop top in black and Echani combat trousers. The twin blades I'd recieved from The Silver Archivist sat tied to my waist along my left hip while my sabers sat in a harness along my shoulders. I'd pulled on my Mandalorian helm and now I was headed to a pub called The Blades. Snagging a bottle of water I pulled off my helmet and found a dark corner to observe the crowd and entrance from. I could sense him....he'd made it to Nar Shadaa now all that was left was for him to follow The Force here....

[member="Andorreth Vikar"] - [member="Jae Jordan "] - [member="Trelock Relon"]

Jae looked forward whilst Andorreth spoke about picking up a few crew members whilst he was down here on Nar Shadaa. She wondered if he was hinting at the opportunity for her to join his crew and get off this planet. She knew she had to figure out some sort of plan for a base of operations, she couldn't walk around Nar Shadda for the rest of her life picking up stray jobs here and there. Despite that she wanted to be able to have something to return to, whether it be a crew or something else of the sort she was tired of running around like a nomad. She had to admit she liked the freedom of being able to do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted though it was getting boring.

She was knocked out of her discussion with herself when he stated asking her about piloting experience. "Did you say piloting experience?" She asked again just to clarify, her eyes lighting up at the sounds of the topic. At least now she could confirm that Andorreth was interested in seeking out whether or not she'd be willing to join his crew. Here she goes.. "If you're looking for a pilot, I'm your girl." She concluded bluntly, gesturing towards herself. "I've been flying ever since I was kid, so it really has been the only thing I know how to do well. I could fly a ship through an asteroid field without sensors." She finished, getting a little cocky at the end but that's how she was when it came to talking about her flying capabilities.

Headed to a cantina she smiled when Andorreth spoke about that drink he'd promised. She walked in and sat at the bar stool waiting for Andorreth to sit down beside her.

[member="Andorreth Vikar"] | [member="Celiana"] | [member="Bryce Bantam"]

Smiling at her confidence we walked and looking at the name of the bar she'd chosen I discreetly engaged the charge on my blaster pistols. Emblazoned on the wall behind the bar in neon red were the words The Blades. Watching her take a seat I looked towards the bartender he looked to be a Farghul and although he wore a dark rag tied over one eye I caught a glimpse of what looked to be a green neon circuitry tattoo over the eye he had covered. Interesting, Jae had taken a seat by the bar and I joined her. Looking towards the bartender I said "Whatever she's having and I'll have a Sonic Screwdriver." Looking at the bartender I lowered my voice and said "Anyone by the name of The Firedancer been here today?" Glancing around I added "or anyone that got here immediately before me and the girl did? They'd have been carrying swords." I slid a credit chip worth 250 credits his way with a slow nod then another worth 500. Information was valuable to me and after the paycheck I'd just received I was willing to pay for it.

While I was here I wanted to at least see if the woman who'd contacted me through The Force was here. Looking towards Jae whom even without any alcohol in me I had to admit was quite fetching I waited. Listening to her talk was...refreshing. "Jae I'm not going to lie odds are that working with me and being my pilot will get you shot at and or frequently put in danger. While Jax and I have a ship and room to spare I don't want it to sound like it'd always be glamorous work. Because well...it's not but I can promise as crew you'd be family and have a place to rest your head safely at night. Plus depending on where all we make port supplies differ and as such there's always a chance of surprise meals." Looking towards her I said "Jae I just want you to be aware of the risks before you just jump aboard..."

There was something off here while I'd only recently become a captain, let alone bounty-hunter or smuggler, I was not new to the feeling of being watched or followed. As I waited I slipped into something I'd done for years, disassembling things in my mind. I'd never really used The Force before but I kept feeling a cold tingling sensation in my mind. Almost like the tingle of...frost mint? I'd left Corellia years ago but that's always been one of the herbs grown there. Casting my voice unheard through The Force I said "Nice choice of pub Firedancer the name should've let me know right away. What exactly are you waiting for?" I heard a chuckle in my mind and then her voice "Well first I want to see if the bartender remembered me, then I want you to have the chance to continue your conversation with the young woman you came in with whilst enjoying your drinks. When you're ready you can come find me I'm somewhere dark with a clear view of the pub and the doors into the pub. Cheers Andorreth."

[member="Jae Jordan "]- [member="Trelock Relon"] - @Celiana

It had been a long night at the bar, though surprisingly no fights so far tonight. Maybe I'll get lucky and not have to break one of those god awful things up tonight. When one person throws a punch I swear the whole bar gets involved. I've had too many close calls with blaster bolts. I shudder.

Watches as a couple of new faces walk up to the bar. Nods taking his order, quickly mixing their drinks before sliding them to their respective orders, keeping an ear on what he asking for. Firedancer huh? Come to think of it, swords are somewhat of a rarity in here so I quickly recognize whom he may be talking about. Though what is it they're after. A bounty or something else? As he slides the credits across the counter top I set the mixer on the counter next to them and palm the credits, eyeing the crowd, nodding in the direction of their target.

"He just walked in about an hour before you guys did." quickly picks up the mixer before washing it. Great, I may not be that lucky. Stands back up just now realizing his covering started to slip before pulling it back over the circuitry. Great. Hope they didn't notice that. Or at the least if they did, know what they saw. I shake my head, putting away the thought, taking the next persons order.
[member="Andorreth Vikar"] [member="Jae Jordan "]

Jae looked around at the bar and took in the appearance of a few of the individuals, wondering if things could get interesting here tonight. She wouldn't say she was a good judge of character she just liked to be wary of any suspicious figures that may be around her. She noticed Andorreth speak to the bartender in a quiet tone, Jae took it as being private business and unlike any other occasion, decided to stay out of it and not ask any further questions. Partly out of privacy and partly because after his help, she respected him enough to keep out of his business. She smiled gently and nodded as the bartender slid her drink towards her.

She took a sip of her drink and blinked a few times, the taste and sensation it sent as the liquid went down her throat was half refreshing and half startling. She hadn't bought herself a proper drink like this in ages simply due to wanting to keep her money in her account unless utterly necessary. Her eyes glanced over to Andorreth when he started to speak up again, she put her drink down and faced him giving him her full attention. She listened to him as he started to give her warnings about what working with him would be like, and that it isn't all shooting stars and good times. She knew that though she still appreciated Andorreth's care to inform her about it. She smiled at him, "Thankyou Andorreth, I understand the risks that come along with the job, but I guess that just means I'll have to learn to get better at dodging blaster bolts." She replied, trying to add some humour to lighten up the mood. She tilted her head to the side and looked up, appearing to be thinking about something before smiling again, "Anyways, I think it's worth it, it'll be nice to have a family of a sort again, haven't had one of those in a long time." She added, remembering her parents back on Pamarthe. "So! You can consider me apart of your jolly crew! It'll take a lot more than a few scary stories to get me to leave." She finished with a smirk before taking another sip of her drink. She couldn't help but admit that he was quite appealing, she looked forward to joining him and his crew.

She looked back at him but furrowed her eyebrows instead. He looked as though he was distracted, though concentrating on something at the same time. "You ok?" She asked warily clicking her fingers in front of his face.

[member="Andorreth Vikar"] | [member="Trelock Relon"] | @Celiana

Looking over towards the Farghul briefly I nodded then listened as Jae mentioned getting better at dodging blaster bolts. She'd seen me space out briefly and started snapping her fingers in front of my face before asking if I was ok. Taking a sip of my drink and looking towards her I said "Jae do me a favor and walk with me. The short version is this I was recently on a job and was contacted through The Force which I have no training in by the way. I was told to meet a woman who goes by the name The Firedancer here on Nar Shadaa. She'd commented while I was on this job that it was unusual that I used a sword."

"Thinking about it we're in a pub called The Blades and while I was waiting for our drinks I spoke to her through The Force an instinctive thing if I had to guess. She's here in this pub and I need to meet her briefly if for no other reason than to figure out why she contacted me." Looking into her soft blue eyes I unholstered the blaster pistol on my right thigh and leaned in tight against her pressing the pistol into her open left hand. Walking I spoke softly and said "the blaster is charged just in case. Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you." Then continuing to walk and speak normally I said "As for learning how to dodge blaster bolts well I can't promise you won't be shot at but I can promise a nice suit of combat armor and some lightly armored clothing to keep you a bit safer once we get back to my ship."

I walked back towards the secluded section of the pub with Jae slightly behind me. I meant what I said though that I wouldn't let anything happen to Jae. Finally I found a secluded table with of all things a Mandalorian helm on it. A bottle of water in a woman's hands and I could see the hilt of at least one sword on her left hip. Pulling my short sword I extended the hilt towards her as a sign of respect and laid the blade on the table. "Firedancer I assume?"

[member="Jae Jordan "]- [member="Celiana"] - [member="Trelock Relon"]

Jae nodded and hopped off the stool, following Andorreth to wherever he was walking to, she guessed it had to do with his spacing out a moment before. She looked at him slightly startled when he mentioned The Force, "You can use the Force?!" She asked, apparently shocked, that would've been the last thing she was going to guess about him.

Before she could ask any more questions regarding his rare abilities with the Force he turned in front of her and stopped her in her tracks while he looked into her eyes, he came in quite close to her and she couldn't help the soft shade of red that crawled its way onto her cheeks. She jumped slightly as a cold metal was pressed into her left hand, she grasped it and looked down noticing it was a blaster pistol. She examined the blaster pistol, discreetly though, so that no one would glance over and think she was trying to start a fight of some sort. When she heard Andorreth promise he wouldn't let anything happen to her, her head went back up, looking into his hazel green eyes, wondering if he really meant it or not...

She ignored it for the time being and nodded, acknowledging the blaster he'd given her and understanding that it was charged. The duo continued walking as he started speaking about giving her some combat armour and lightly armoured clothing, now that sounded great! "Sounds great, thanks." She thanked him with a soft smile.

They approached a table that seemed isolated from the rest of the bar with a lone figure sitting there. She guessed this was the person who'd contacted him through the Force. She waited patiently for the two to discuss their matters.

[member="Andorreth Vikar"] | [member="Celiana"] | [member="Trelock Relon"]

I watched as he addressed me through The Force. The young woman he was with was attractive and the Farghul had indeed remembered me...crafty cat. He approached with the young woman following him and as he found my table I saw the look towards the table where my helmet was. He surprised me though by pulling his blade and twisting it towards himself before laying it on the table hilt towards me. His rough yet elegant manner intrigued me... Firedancer I assume? Leaning forward so he could see my face I smoothly rose to my feet. "Aye, although I'm intrigued by the elegance of your training with swords. At the least you've followed etiquette to the letter despite your brusque manner. I'm here for one purpose I was told to by The Force to do so, you see I am not simply a Firedancer though if you know the significance of that term then you know more than most. I'd recently suffered a defeat at the hands of a Jedi Master turned Sith. In the process of re-forging my lightsabers there was a set of swords imbued by The Force which responded to my touch."

Pausing briefly I continued "These swords are normally for a master and apprentice. Though I'm not certain that I'm qualified to instruct you on the ways of The Force simply because it must be your choice of who your master is to be. However, I would be willing to instruct you in what I know of blades. At the end of that training both of these blades will be yours as the student must surpass the instructor before both can be theirs." Untying the twin swords from my belt I pulled forth the first blade from its sheathe. An elegant blade of emerald metal then setting its hilt toward me before then pulling the blue blade and simply extending its hilt towards him. "This blade is yours and its name is Serenity. Your hand should have a mark appear on it upon pulling the blade free from the sheathe. It is now yours Andorreth and upon the completion of my instruction in the ways of the blade so too will the other blade be its name is Tamerlaine and will be yours once again upon completion of the training I give. Do you accept this blade and the offer that comes with it Andorreth?"

[member="Andorreth Vikar"] - [member="Jae Jordan "]- [member="Trelock Relon"]

Smiling slightly at her sudden interest and the shade of red on her cheeks while we'd made our way over I listened to what this Firedancer had said. "Firedancer means you are Echani or at least part and are one of their weapon masters. The Mandalorian helm is an interesting choice I have to say though it is artfully forged." Listening as she mentioned not being entirely comfortable instructing me in the ways of The Force but she would in the art of bladework shocked me. Simply because the blades were meant to be a Master and student set. Though if she'd faced a Sith Lord and had to re-forge sabers then it was understandable. Showing me first the instructors blade Tamerlaine then extending me the sheathed blade of Serenity I hesitated. The symbol could be anything but odds were it'd be my house crest from Corellia. Looking towards Jae then towards the Firedancer as she asked if I accepted the offer to train and receive both blades I nodded and placing my hand on the hilt I pulled it free from its sheathe.

As I did I smelled the scent of Corellian Frostmint again and looking down to my right hand I saw that indeed it was my house crest. Tears started dropping as I recalled the last time I'd seen the crest. Re-sheathing the blade I dropped to one knee and said "My ship is named the Rogue's Salvation you can send me the coordinates of where you'd like to meet so that we can train." Remembering my manners I looked at her and said "Thank you m'lady for the blade and the reminder of who I am. Stars watch over you until our next meeting..." With that I tied Serenity to my left hip and slid my other short blade into my inverted sheathe on my back before giving Jae a look and walking away from the Firedancer.

Looking over my shoulder I saw her slip her helm back on and then my gaze turned towards Jae. "I didn't tell you about my ability because as of now the only things I can do is speak into people's minds which is rude and can be dangerous, influence chance cubes slightly, and a slight bit of precognition that tells me when someone is going to draw on me. I'm sorry if it made you think I was keeping things from you." Wiping the tears from my eyes I said "As for the mark on the back of my right hand...I was at one time nobility on Corellia the last time I saw that mark was as I was fleeing my home for killing my brother. I'd tried to stop the assassin but I'd been too late and the other people who could capitalize on the situation had me branded a traitor and exiled me under pain of death. I never forgot who I was though Jae." Pulling back my right hand sleeve I showed her the ring of the ruling family before pulling my shirt down slightly so she could see the pendant with the symbol of my house hanging from my neck.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f5/31/be/f531be3b8e60f242b7fd779ab8a1ea36.jpg Nobility Ring
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/13/e2/cc/13e2cc18d17d042a763b12ead6bc7549.jpg House symbol necklace

Sitting I said "I didn't want to explain this and someone leave before even joining my crew Jae. Also that's why I said I wouldn't let anything happen to you because I won't let someone who will be working with me, more than that though part of my family be hurt...Plus I mean you're the nicest person to come into my path in a good while so there's that too."

Jae didn't want to be rude or anything like that but she honestly had no clue what was going on right now. The duo, well, Andorreth started speaking to this fetching woman who also appeared to be strong with the ways of The Force. It was like the two were speaking in a whole new language, all this stuff about blades and one being the instructors until training is complete. It was honestly all very confusing for the young pilot. All that she did know was that it was important to Andorreth and meant something to him, so she resisted from asking all her informal questions. After everything, or at least the important and straight forward stuff, sunk into her head she noticed tears fall from his eyes as he wielded the blade. She debated whether or not to comfort him in some way or not, but before she could do anything he dropped to one knee and thanked the lady, before saying goodbyes. Polite fellow he was.

She listened as he explained why he didn't tell her about his abilities and the limited acts he could perform with them, "Still pretty cool that you can use the Force. I don't mind you not telling me, we just met I don't expect you to tell me your whole life story," She laughed lightly mid way her sentence, "I was just a little surprised is all." She watched him wipe his tears as her brows arched in sympathy for him. He then started the explain the mark on his hand, "That's horrible!" She exclaimed, angry at the people who'd exiled him, under false accusation, "...did you ever, find the assassin?" She asked the question carefully, not wanting to pry too much. She looked down as he raised his hand and presented the ring to her. She held his hand with both of hers as she traced her finger over the ring, admiring it. She then looked back up and took a look at the pendant around his neck. Following the swirl pattern on it with her eyes.

She sat down and listened to him once again. She smiled at him as he'd referred to her as family despite the short amount of time they'd known each other. She had a feeling she wasn't going to regret joining his crew any time soon. "Well! Glad you enjoy my company, y'know, since we'll be on a ship together for decent amounts of time at certain points." She laughed, "And for the record, you're a pretty cool person as well." She finished with a smile. "So captain, what's the plan from here? You got anymore business here on Nar Shadaa?"

Shaking my head I said "no...never did find them. Made a promise to my brother though that I'd grant whoever it was an honorable death through a duel. As for the politeness to the Firedancer there's a sort of understanding between people who wield blades. In her case her name Firedancer she's a master of unarmed and bladed weapons. Though firedancers are known for their ability to adapt any weapon flawlessly into their combat. The sword I laid on the table was my brothers' and I've used it very infrequently due to it being his. But extending the sword hilt towards her was a respect thing showing that I'd offer my blade in defense if an attack were to happen. Though blades are one of the most intimate ways to fight. You can learn so much about a person by doing so, it's how the Echani find partners. Plus as much as I'm sure you could rock a blaster there'll be times where we have time to burn and since I'll be learning more of bladework it'd make sense to have a sparring partner and someone who could appreciate the experience. It's quite a bit like dancing ya know I think you'd enjoy it."

I let the insinuation sit there for a few minutes then smiled at her changing the topic and saying how she was glad I enjoyed her company. Odds were we'd pick up at least one more crew member and as I'd gotten a message from Jax saying that we were getting some cargo loaded and he was busy updating the ship cabins. I had a bit more time to spend here and odds were that if I'd been followed or the Firedancer had anyone after her that this pub would be a good place to wait on account of being defensible. Looking back towards Jae I said "Well we've got some time yet as Jax is busy getting some new cargo loaded up and getting some other assorted trinkets set up aboard the ship. Plus there's something about the bartender that I can't believe I missed. He had an eyepatch but underneath it I saw some circuitry looking tattoos glowing green... There was a bounty on what the core world bounty offices thought was a Cathar but now I know it was probably him. The only issue with that is that from what I know he's not actually a hardened criminal and due to some kind of bad business deal on Coruscant he seems to have made his way out to Nar Shadaa where anyone can disappear."

Looking at Jae I said "Besides I owe you a full drink at least and dinner at most. If you can wait a bit and down another drink while telling me a bit about yourself and letting me make sure nobody comes after either him or the Firedancer then that'd be ideal. Afterwards we'll head back to the Rogue's Salvation and get to heading out by the way Jae, what kind of food is your favorite?" I finished that sentence with a roguish smirk.

She listened intently as he explained what it meant to wield a blade, and the customs between other blade wielders. She had to admit she found waht he was telling her quite interesting, though there were times where she just fazed out and enjoyed listening to him talk not exactly taking in and understanding what he was saying, she payed attention to the most of it though. She considered the idea he proposed, wielding a blade that was. She didn't mind the idea at all to be honest. And he had a valid point, learning the bladework and having no one to train and practice with was kind of futile. She laughed lightly as he made a relationship between bladework and dancing, as the two were somewhat similar. "Well, guess you'll have to show me one day as I haven't done either of them." She said, referring to blade wielding and dancing.

She narrowed her eyes a little when Andorreth began speaking about the bartender, she looked back and watched him, still continuing to listen to Andorreth. She had to admit she'd missed the tattoos, probably because she was too busy looking at everyone else in the pub, but she believed what Andorreth said about him being the bounty the office had been after. "Well, if he isn't a hardened criminal I'd say leave it. It would appear that he got mixed up in the wrong kind of business deal on Coruscant and just wants to start anew here on Nar Shadaa." She concluded, wishing to give the bartender the benefit of the doubt.

She smiled and nodded once, "That's fine I don't mind waiting." Expressing that she had no problem spending more time on Nar Shadaa, it didn't bother her. She laughed when he asked what her favourite food was and she had to go with, "Bantha steak soup, there's nothing better. And I hate ahrisa, way too spicy." She said with a look of disgust at the end

[member="Andorreth Vikar"] | [member="Celiana"] | Terlock relon

Smiling at her response of my needing to show her about both bladework and dancing. I said "so about yourself Jae? How'd you end up on Nar Shadaa then? Also since I'm absolute osik with making soup how does a Bantha steak and Salad sound, or perhaps stir fry?" I kept looking around and noticed some new arrivals to the bar. A Trandoshan, Nautolan, and very rotund Twi'lek male. The Trandoshan pulled a deck of cards and began dealing them out as another very obvious group that seemed to be trying to hide the fact that they were carrying weapons. All of them were wearing dark cloaks and they actually spread out through the bar in a attempt to put themselves by all possible exits. Well...this was the exact opposite of good. There was the chance of casualties and I didn't like that so I began typing a message out to Jax to prep the ship for a hot exfil.

She laughed at his response, "Steak and salad sounds great." She took one of the rings on her finger off and started to play around with it, the rings were nothing special, just something she'd picked up. "Well, a friend of mine was in possession of a ship and he offered transport to any planet of my choosing, out of no where I chose to go to Nar Shadaa, probably due to it's large population. Thought I'd be able to find work around here easy. I do, but the pay isn't that great and it gets boring after awhile." She admitted. "Luckily I ran into you!" She laughed.

She noticed Andorreth looking around warily, she followed his gaze and saw a couple new individuals entering the pub, she glanced back at him before looking back at the newcomers. "Think they're trouble?" She asked in a low tone. She glanced to her side holster and looked at the blaster he'd given her earlier, keeping in mind that a time to use it may arise soon.

"The ones that came in dressed in black trying to conceal weapons are for sure. They spread out to keep an eye on the room and the entrances and exits. There were at least six and they came in in seperate groups the first with the guys playing cards and the second right after. Probably eight people all together, the Firedancer already probably took out at least two..." Looking at her I said "I'm about to act very, very drunk. Keep your eyes on the crowd and the guys in black don't let them surround the bar maybe flirt to distract them?" With that I moved off into the crowd in an overly exaggerated fashion stumbling about towards the back. As I reached the back right corner with one of the black robed freaks I purposefully bumped into him and slurred out "Sorry Schlummie gotta hit the head." As he began to push me away I simply pulled the new sword sheathe tight against his windpipe before he could pull a weapon. Then pulling it tight I choked him into unconsciousness.

Patting him down I found several different weapons all of which were used for assassination jobs. Knives, blaster pistols with suppressors and heavily modified at that. Garrotes too....geez someone really wanted him taken out. Hiding the knives I grabbed the garrote and holstered the pistol in my free holster and moved along the back wall in a faux drunken shuffle towards another one on the back wall...Hopefully the Firedancer had taken out at least a few....I wanted to know why anyone needed eight guys to eliminate one person this badly... If they wanted to kill him all that was needed was one person....sighing I pulled the garrote and choked out another assassin once more stripping him of weapons. Then I began shuffling back towards Jae...

[member="Jae Jordan "]- [member="Trelock Relon"]

While the Coreillian male approached the mysterious sword wielder, I continued on my way, serving drinks, meanwhile behind the counter furthering my own agenda. I first open the housing to the electrical components of credits given to him earlier for the tip. I see a security chip, all reliant on a single trigger circuit that once power is cut off from it, trips the alarm. Child's play. Setting up a couple clamps on either end of the circuit from my wrist mounted computer, attaching one last wire under my hood to my processing implant. That should do it. Within a moment the credits chip reflects 800. Enough to not throw warning flags, but enough to get myself some new gear.

By the time I finished my job, I notice the cloaked individuals join in the crowd. No. No not now. I don't have the credits yet. I slide down behind the bar, pretending to rummage through things meanwhile disconnecting and hiding all the cables, as well as the circuitry. They're guarding all the exits, more than likely waiting for me to leave. After all, it's the end of my shift. Before attempting my escape, I check to make sure that my holdout pistol is charged. Seems I may be needing it soon.

I walk around to a less conspicuous area of the bar to keep from drawing too much attention, walking through the crowds, meanwhile covering my face with the lower portion of my hood, before sitting at a table in a dark corner. It seems they're waiting for me to leave. Well they can wait all they want. If I'm lucky maybe they'll get bored and think their intel was a joke.

As I sit there I watch the customer from earlier bump into one of the cloaked figures, looking clearly plastered before taking him down in one swift movement. Looks like I'm not the only one being followed.

[member="Andorreth Vikar"] [member="Jae Jordan "][member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom